Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I will never understand people who whine and cry about "AVOIDABLE" NTR. It's avoidable for a reason dude, just avoid it.
Yeah I don't get it either, if it was a game like the spellbook where half of the game is the ntr path I could see why people would get upset because you would have to avoid half of the game. But the game doesn't really have that much ntr and you only get it as bad endings.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Yeah I don't get it either, if it was a game like the spellbook where half of the game is the ntr path I could see why people would get upset because you would have to avoid half of the game. But the game doesn't really have that much ntr and you only get it as bad endings.
Yup and sometimes I might be in the mood for a little bit of NTR. So I enjoy the small amount it has. More choice fetishes in games make games much better imo.

Reactions: kekistanik

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
great update - and I'm so glad there is kissing stuff - really enjoyed that - hopefully Lucia gets some kissing stuff next update - with Sterling as well as Hunter ;)

Reactions: dartred

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I agree with the agreements above, the ahegao is great.

About the NTR, and this coming from someone who hates it with a passion, I don't really mind, the dev gave me the option at the beginning to not see it, so if I ever come across it it's my own fault, for example, I saw the two NTR game over's from chapter 7 for pure curiosity and, while I don't want to see that ever again, it gave me one of my favorite scenes in the whole game (When Sterling stops watching and we see the gun has been taken, then Hunter on the business end of a bullet? It was like therapy to me, holy shit).

Now I want to talk about the Quan Chi of this Deadly Alliance, cannot wait to finally see Drew in person, first of all because it should clarify some things (specially, and hopefully, who is Lucia's dad) and second because there is a reason he has been kept a secret and everyone basically acts like he died (maybe they somehow found out about Keira?), the fact that even Hunter didn't want to speak about him really makes me curious.

Jun 11, 2020
can anybody help me I am stuck, I don't know how to play ntr part because the game is not preceding if I play ntr route. its like I have to go back every time if I want to proceed the game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can anybody help me I am stuck, I don't know how to play ntr part because the game is not preceding if I play ntr route. its like I have to go back every time if I want to proceed the game.
the bad ends are suppose to take you back. they are a little treat every update. they aren't canon and take you back so you can continue the true path.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
NTR is not Canon. Hunter wins games over. it is designed to alway bring you back

GamerX007

Feb 18, 2018
Guys I'm getting the error an exception has occured while loading image hcathaspa1 any solution I'm playing on android btw

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm also curious as to Hunters fate lol

but I wouldn't expect them any time soon. first teasers for the update we just got were 1 week after the official release. as in the last tier, the 1$ tier. He just released $5 so we still have a bit for official release. then we have at minimum a week after that or more depending if he takes a break.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes