sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Curious to know.

When you click on the robot, the screen shows a lot of - to do's???
It indicates numbers like, 8/9, 0/3, 5/7 etc.

What is these numbers related to????

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
After Drew's appearance in the next update is confirmed there should be at least 1 MMF/DP scene with Hunter, Drew and one of the girls.
This so much. It's pretty much gonna be the only time we'll get DP with one of the girls.

Curious to know.

it's which events you haven't finished. like brenna's photoshoot. Ophelia night visit. etc. you have to visit that person that many times to complete a chapter and move on to the next. it's not a grind thing either, every visit is different.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Curious to know.

Each 'scene' has a number of small events when you visit a room at a certain time. In each event, you progress further in the scene. Often, there are pre-requisites to progression before the story advances, and you need to figure out where to go/who to meet.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
sure, in canon that could go down. we're just talking in terms of bad ends.

edit: who's Peyton?

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
sure, in canon that could go down. we're just talking in terms of bad ends.

edit: who's Peyton?
Tiff's ex-boyfriend Chad who transitioned to a girl named Peyton (not clear if she'll be introduced, or whether she will be pre-op with full package).

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh right, i forgot what chad had changed her name too.

if we're talking futa, my money is on drew though.

i think when i mentioned it last, you weren't a regular poster so i'll say why i think this again.

So Ophelia says she doesn't have a brother when asked. i forget what chapter.
Hunter says "I miss having a son". this is contradicted by him easily and happily calling up Drew at the end of this chapter. this can be interpreted as "i miss having a boy".
how can he miss some one who he can happily call up on a moments notice? i think that's because Drew is still alive. this would fit both why Ophelia can say "she has no brother" and how Hunter can say "I miss having a son".

that's my reasoning at least.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
oh right, i forgot what chad had changed her name too.

if we're talking futa, my money is on drew though.

i think when i mentioned it last, you weren't a regular poster so i'll say why i think this again.

So Ophelia says she doesn't have a brother when asked. i forget what chapter.
Hunter says "I miss having a son". this is contradicted by him easily and happily calling up Drew at the end of this chapter. this can be interpreted as "i miss having a boy".
how can he miss some one who he can happily call up on a moments notice? i think that's because Drew is still alive. this would fit both why Ophelia can say "she has no brother" and how Hunter can say "I miss having a son".

that's my reasoning at least.
I haven't really pieced this together yet. The dialogue remains too ambiguous for me.

I suspect Drew won't be a direct antagonist like Hunter, more like a dating competitor for the affection of Ophelia in particular. My best guess is that Drew is more like MC than Hunter - girls were genuinely attracted to him and Hunter latched on in his lechery to take advantage of the situation. MC will need to learn from Drew's mistakes as someone who might have been unable to beat Hunter at his game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
damn, a direct competitor against sterling? i haven't heard that take. if he's gonna be more like Sterling then Hunter, i have no idea how he'll pull it off. I mean, i guess the girls opened up to the idea of doing things with their brother/son. so if he's handsome like sterling, i think it's a possibility. the only problem is, i don't know how he'll have the time. without drugging to skip a lot of steps, i don't know how he can win the girls over.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
damn, a direct competitor against sterling? i haven't heard that take. if he's gonna be more like Sterling then Hunter, i have no idea how he'll pull it off. I mean, i guess the girls opened up to the idea of doing things with their brother/son. so if he's handsome like sterling, i think it's a possibility. the only problem is, i don't know how he'll have the time. without drugging to skip a lot of steps, i don't know how he can win the girls over.
Drew might not go after all the girls, perhaps just Ophelia / Aliza / Mallory?

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
the only problem is, i don't know how he'll have the time. without drugging to skip a lot of steps, i don't know how he can win the girls over.
Well, it's not like he has to start from scratch. He just needs to pick up where Hunter left off, so all those steps are already skipped.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
not fully, partly skipped sure. Hunter got them horny, but he always uses 1 final item. last 2 endings it was the shampoos, time before was the lotion. so Hunter still needed to actively alter their minds. minus Lucia who was the one that jumped on Hunter.

then again, if Drew doesn't turn up to have Liver spots like Hunter, he might not need that extra boost.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This game sucks ass. MC is basically a cuck that preps women for lesbian encounters. He has a horse cock but almost never actually gets to fuck anyone. I hope next update his house gets nuked. Wasted potential. Fuck you Dev.
oh look, people coming in and lying about games they never played.

because he's such a cuck and get's no action, he totally hasn't

Fucked Mallory
Fucked Eva
Fucked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fucked Penny (minor character though)
Anal with Brenna - Twice
Twosome with Brenna and Eva - Twice
Boobjob from Brenna
Boobjob from Ophelia
Blowjob from Ophelia
Blowjob from Catherine
Blowjob from Brenna
Blowjob from Eva
Blowjob from Lucia
Blowjob from Mallory
Blowjob from Amber
kissed Ophelia
kissed Catherine
kissed Brenna
kissed Mallory
kissed Amber
Handjob from Catherine
Handjob from Ophelia
stripshow from Ophelia
thighjob from Amber (not sure if i should count some other instances that come close?)
assjob from Catherine
and i know i missed some, i'm not gonna go through and replay every scene.

BUT YES, STERLING IS A CUCK THAT GET'S NO ACTION! fuck outta here with your BS.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
oh look, people coming in and lying about games they never played.

because he's such a cuck and get's no action, he totally hasn't

Fucked Mallory
Fucked Eva
Fucked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fucked Penny (minor character though)
Anal with Brenna - Twice
Twosome with Brenna and Eva - Twice
Boobjob from Brenna
Boobjob from Ophelia
Blowjob from Ophelia
Blowjob from Catherine
Blowjob from Brenna
Blowjob from Eva
Blowjob from Lucia
Blowjob from Mallory
Blowjob from Amber
kissed Ophelia
kissed Catherine
kissed Brenna
kissed Mallory
kissed Amber
Handjob from Catherine
Handjob from Ophelia
stripshow from Ophelia
thighjob from Amber (not sure if i should count some other instances that come close?)
assjob from Catherine
and i know i missed some, i'm not gonna go through and replay every scene.

BUT YES, STERLING IS A CUCK THAT GET'S NO ACTION! fuck outta here with your BS.
Oh wow blow jobs and ass jobs. What an absolute Chad, glad his family takes the chastity belt off of him once in a while so he can hotdog some ass cheeks and watch his cousin ride a sybian.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes