zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
* after 3rd time choosing wrong choice HELPER SHOWS UP * you have made me rewind time too many times and your save data will now be deleted and you must start again GOODBYE

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
*AGHAST*

Seriously, to each their own. But from the moment that firey redhead jumped into the MC's arms in the beginning of the game I was hooked. Sure, she's quirky and has temper issues (redhead), but she is amazing. They all are... well except for Mallory, Tiff and Rebecca... could do without them to be honest. Just give me Ophelia, Aliza, Brenna, Catherine, Lucia and I guess Eva (and a dead Hunter) and I'll be happy.
No Mallory? :( (Kidding, like you said, to each their own... although I cannot deny that no Mallory would make me very sad)

There is something for everyone in this game, that's one of it's strong points.

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
*AGHAST*

Seriously, to each their own. But from the moment that firey redhead jumped into the MC's arms in the beginning of the game I was hooked. Sure, she's quirky and has temper issues (redhead), but she is amazing. They all are... well except for Mallory, Tiff and Rebecca... could do without them to be honest. Just give me Ophelia, Aliza, Brenna, Catherine, Lucia and I guess Eva (and a dead Hunter) and I'll be happy.
As you said, to each their own, but Catherine is by far the most annoying character to me. She's also the least attractive character in my opinion, something about her face and her hair seems off. Not forgetting she has (relatively) small boobs and is just a bit too much into sports for my taste. Then there's the fact that she's a full ginger while her mother, brother and sister have dark/black hair and her mother has an olive skin. To others such details might not be important but it's one of the things that usually pisses me of in incest games: siblings and parents not looking as if their family at all. Brenna clearly looks like Ophelia's daughter and although Sterling has a lighter skin I can see him as her son. Catherine just not at all. I understand that he wanted to add a redhead considering their popularity in these games, but it would have been better to have made Eve a redhead in my opinion.
Also I completely disagree with you about Rebecca, she adds some dynamic to the situation with Amber and Catherine plus she's way hotter then either of them. Considering your avatar however I'm not very surprised, as that game lacks any significant or realistic drama, which is what you seem to want here as well.

Reactions: Ara-sH

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
where did you hear the game is 80% done?

Wait, who the hell is Penny? My mind is drawing a blank on that one.

That implies the game is gonna end on chapter 10, which I do not believe the dev has confirmed? However, I do remember reading from them that chapter 8 does not mean version 0.8.
This might be a mea culpa. I remember reading a post by a game dev saying that he versions the game by their percentage until complete, and thought it was the dev for this game.

But I can't find the post with a cursory search, which might mean I'm conflating the versioning style of another game with this one.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
has to be another game. since he was vocal about a vacation scene in the future that would be CH10 or further down the road. so CH 10 won't be V1.0.

this was posted around the time of V7 release, so earliest we would see a vacation update is CH10 and the + only means it can be further past that still

1621367493839.png

Reactions: thealucid

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
This might be a mea culpa. I remember reading a post by a game dev saying that he versions the game by their percentage until complete, and thought it was the dev for this game.

But I can't find the post with a cursory search, which might mean I'm conflating the versioning style of another game with this one.
you're probably remembering him saying he was a certain percentage complete with that chapter, not the entire game. There have been very few indications of how complete the game is but my guess is there is quite a bit of the story left to be told certainly not 80% complete

Reactions: thealucid

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
I have to admit, usually I hate NTR, but I play this game solely for Hunter.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I kinda wish the scenes where Hunter wins were longer or that we even could keep on playing after he wins...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: punisher2099

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've seen a couple of people saying they hate ntr but they like the hunter scenes. I don't think I could ever enjoy any of his scenes. The character just looks disgusting.

Reactions: punisher2099

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Can someone answer? I need to know before playing. Its important. I don't want accidently lust after a girl with a dick bigger than mine.
They are talking about a girl playing a game that has a futa/trans character, it give you the option to avoid it.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
As you said, to each their own, but Catherine is by far the most annoying character to me. She's also the least attractive character in my opinion, something about her face and her hair seems off. Not forgetting she has (relatively) small boobs and is just a bit too much into sports for my taste. Then there's the fact that she's a full ginger while her mother, brother and sister have dark/black hair and her mother has an olive skin. To others such details might not be important but it's one of the things that usually pisses me of in incest games: siblings and parents not looking as if their family at all. Brenna clearly looks like Ophelia's daughter and although Sterling has a lighter skin I can see him as her son. Catherine just not at all. I understand that he wanted to add a redhead considering their popularity in these games, but it would have been better to have made Eve a redhead in my opinion.
Also I completely disagree with you about Rebecca, she adds some dynamic to the situation with Amber and Catherine plus she's way hotter then either of them. Considering your avatar however I'm not very surprised, as that game lacks any significant or realistic drama, which is what you seem to want here as well.
First, I am going to spit some knowledge.
Children have a 25% chance of being a ginger (redhead) even with parents who's hair are JET BLACK! It's heritage and genetics. So your assertion that Ophelia couldn't have a redhead is in fact incorrect. Also, given that Ophelia is a Greek name it is within the realm of possibility that her family is of European descent which again means the chances are definitely there to have a redheaded child.

EDIT: Confirmed Irish descent... therefore percentages go up to have a redheaded child.

As for disagreeing, that is all well and good. We are all entitled to our own opinion and you obviously have yours.
However, to attack me because of my like of another game, one I support financially and enjoy very much makes you quite the asshole. I play to escape realism, so if I want something that has some happiness to it that is my choice. As for 'drama' in My New Family... well it has a lot more heart wrenching moments than Power Vacuum and I like a great story which MNF also has. Power Vacuum is a different kind of escape for me. I enjoy it for different reasons and I leave that shitty NTR shit turned off; but I can separate the two and apparently you can't.
So you I am sure will attack me some more, but whatever, you're free to do so. I was being light hearted when I made my first comment and you went harsh... so you are the weakest link... goodbye.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
First, I am going to spit some knowledge.
Children have a 25% chance of being a ginger (redhead) even with parents who's hair are JET BLACK! It's heritage and genetics. So your assertion that Ophelia couldn't have a redhead is in fact incorrect. Also, given that Ophelia is a Greek name it is within the realm of possibility that her family is of European descent which again means the chances are definitely there to have a redheaded child.

As for disagreeing, that is all well and good. We are all entitled to our own opinion and you obviously have yours.
However, to attack me because of my like of another game, one I support financially and enjoy very much makes you quite the asshole. I play to escape realism, so if I want something that has some happiness to it that is my choice. As for 'drama' in My New Family... well it has a lot more heart wrenching moments than Power Vacuum and I like a great story which MNF also has. Power Vacuum is a different kind of escape for me. I enjoy it for different reasons and I leave that shitty NTR shit turned off; but I can separate the two and apparently you can't.
So you I am sure will attack me some more, but whatever, you're free to do so. I was being light hearted when I made my first comment and you went harsh... so you are the weakest link... goodbye.
to add to this. i have red hairs on my beard and im mexican. so even from ancestors who i don't even know how far back, are still effecting my hairs.

that and we haven't seen sterlings dad? he could be a redhead.

Reactions: Shyguy1369
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes