facogi

Mar 27, 2020
would you perhaps mean that the NTR side was lacking? that's generally what i've been seeing.
Exactly. From the point of view of the NTR content, in the last update it was trivial and with Cat a simple copy of the one already seen with Brenna. I am sorry because the opportunities to insert some additional content were manifold

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Exactly. From the point of view of the NTR content, in the last update it was trivial and with Cat a simple copy of the one already seen with Brenna. I am sorry because the opportunities to insert some additional content were manifold

I'd rather they focus on the other aspects of the game then waste time of pointless ntr (since they are NOT canon).

Jan 28, 2018
I'd rather they focus on the other aspects of the game then waste time of pointless ntr (since they are NOT canon).
the ntr content is made at the very end after literally every other event and story progression for the chapter gets finished being made so its not a waste of time.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I started playing this game a few days ago and I have to say, this game is a goldmine. Haven't laughed this hard from an erotic game ever since playing Acting lessons and that was some time ago. I'm glad this MC isn't some rapist, entitled pervert. He's more of a nice guy pervert :ROFLMAO:, who actually cares about the women in his life. Best girl for me is Ophelia by a long shot. Also, I wish Hunter a nice long vacation to an exotic destination, somewhere let's say, like the sun.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
This game is pretty funny, I'm not sure where I'm up to but the mc does seem like a huge hypocrite which is probably the only annoying part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll have to disagree with you there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, I have to disagree with him being a huge hypocrite and "more of a woman than the rest of the cast".

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Looks like another review from someone who just played the first chapter. His summary is asking for content that already exists in the game.
But why make character arcs? Why should we care about story and buildup in a VN? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe just put the gallery out as the VN for the people who don't understand what VN mean.

Reactions: dartred

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Also, I wish Hunter a nice long vacation to an exotic destination, somewhere let's say, like the sun.
If Hunter really is related to the household then based off of what he looks like now, I'd say he's been... and survived! Just got chills thinking that not even the all-consuming fires of our sun could put him down.

Reactions: DanteRed

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
If Hunter really is related to the household then based off of what he looks like now, I'd say he's been... and survived! Just got chills thinking that not even the all-consuming fires of our sun could put him down.
I feel more like he went to hell but when he got there and they saw how corrupt he was, they didn't want him and spat him back out. Of course, that happened after they tried to cook him for Cerberus, deep fried style, but not even the poor pooch wanted him.

Also, I like your profile pic. Nice to see a fellow One Piece fan.

Reactions: TGafy

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Looks like another review from someone who just played the first chapter. His summary is asking for content that already exists in the game.
No, I think the reviewer isn't yet satisfied with the Ch. 8 MC physique. Maybe you should ask dev Epiclust from Battle of the Bulges to lend you some models to please this corner of your fanbase. If MC still has a neck, then he's not yet a man!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i posted a leak of chapter 9 sterling earlier this year.

No, I think the reviewer isn't yet satisfied with the Ch. 8 MC physique. Maybe you should ask dev Epiclust from Battle of the Bulges to lend you some models to please this corner of your fanbase. If MC still has a neck, then he's not yet a man!
Sterling CH9.png

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just want to add, many people here know i don't do real leaks. this is just a version of sterling i did for fun, because every one kept saying how big sterling was getting lol

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
So, mixed races aren't mixed by default. There's a 25% chance any of their ancestry will be the result. So that means, if you have a white and black parent, there's 25% chance the baby will be white, 50% chance it will be mixed and 25% chance it will be black. Now, if this child grows up and has a baby with someone who's also mixed race, there's still 25% chance their baby will be white, 50% chance it will be mixed and 25% chance it will be black. So that means that two parents who are black can have a white baby. It's less impossible than you think.
Ia m feeling :devilish: Is that what she told you? I would see a lawyer dude!!!!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
alright, it's done. here's my new extended scene mod. to start it, you need to play CH 1 even where Sterling visits Ophelia at night from the gallery. BEASTIALITY WARNING!

this also contains the extended NTR bad end i made. that scene is still behind the NTR end, so you won't see it if you're not looking for it.

edit: just making it clear, this is all done by me and not canon. so lines like Ophelia saying "she loves dogs" might be incorrect. she can actually be a cat person lol.
also just now made corrections to the text that i missed.

Last edited:

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
alright, it's done. here's my new extended scene mod. to start it, you need to play CH 1 even where Sterling visits Ophelia at night from the gallery. BEASTIALITY WARNING!

this also contains the extended NTR bad end i made. that scene is still behind the NTR end, so you won't see it if you're not looking for it.
So how much does this mod actually change? Pardon my obliviousness.

QuantumVNs

Jan 25, 2019

There was an error in your "gallery ch1.rpy" because of an extra space on lines 1825 and 1826.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes