dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So how much does this mod actually change? Pardon my obliviousness.
nothing to the original game. i make sure my scenes start at the end of the originals.

to be more clear. in CH 1 bad end where he gropes the 3 girls. instead, it shows a more extended scene with Ophelia where he fucks her.
same CH, i extended the night visit scene to where Sterling gets a dog for Ophelia and well, things ensue.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
NTR is NOT canon
It may be but the system forces you to redo it again, like you made a bad choice let's try again. Bah I don't want to try anything, I want to continue the way I chose. But if you do it the same way as before, the damn message saying bad choice comes back, I'll give you another chance, and then start fucking all over again. So take this damn NTR out as the DV doesn't want Mc to make bad choices. Game has to be free you make the choices you want right? If you break your face you try to start from scratch and try other routes, I hate the game that the system forces you to do what you don't want. :mad:

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Game has to be free you make the choices you want right? If you break your face you try to start from scratch and try other routes, I hate the game that the system forces you to do what you don't want. :mad:
So this part is wrong. you're FREE to choose if you want to see an extra scene and that's how it should be taken, as an extra scene. the best way to gate this content off from those that don't want to see it is with the NTR switch/choice.

the NTR is there for those who like it while also not getting in the way of the canon portion of the game. why are you upset that the dev put time to give us some extra? you're complaining about great content.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
It may be but the system forces you to redo it again, like you made a bad choice let's try again. Bah I don't want to try anything, I want to continue the way I chose. But if you do it the same way as before, the damn message saying bad choice comes back, I'll give you another chance, and then start fucking all over again. So take this damn NTR out as the DV doesn't want Mc to make bad choices. Game has to be free you make the choices you want right? If you break your face you try to start from scratch and try other routes, I hate the game that the system forces you to do what you don't want. :mad:
The dev has not only made it clear over and over what the structure of the game is, there is a disclaimer right on the page where you downloaded the game explaining it.
If you expected this to be a game with NTR paths and a branching storyline you have only yourself to be pissed at for being frustrated by having to go back 15 min to replay a bad end

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
So this part is wrong. you're FREE to choose if you want to see an extra scene and that's how it should be taken, as an extra scene. the best way to gate this content off from those that don't want to see it is with the NTR switch/choice.

the NTR is there for those who like it while also not getting in the way of the canon portion of the game. why are you upset that the dev put time to give us some extra? you're complaining about great content.
No bro, I’m speaking Greek !!! I'm not complaining about the NTR. I'm complaining about the system that forces you to do what you don't want to do. Since the first version I played this game the system remains the same. If you choose a path that you want to see what will happen in the NTR the game comes with a message to give you a chance, so you can choose another path understood now. If I don’t want to choose another path and I want to see what’s going on with the girl and let another guy let me go, I don’t have to create this system to come back so I don’t see what will happen then because the DV put the option B if it can't be chosen, bro, that's what I'm trying to explain if option B or C can't be chosen and only A can, so just leave option A and that's it.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The dev has not only made it clear over and over what the structure of the game is, there is a disclaimer right on the page where you downloaded the game explaining it.
If you expected this to be a game with NTR paths and a branching storyline you have only yourself to be pissed at for being frustrated by having to go back 15 min to replay a bad end
Games have different paths, you choose what you want, if it is not to choose answer B then why put it there !!!! This Dv system is poorly designed. :WeSmart:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Games have different paths, you choose what you want, if it is not to choose answer B then why put it there !!!! This Dv system is poorly designed. :WeSmart:
it's not poorly designed you just don't know or refuse to acknowledge what it was designed to be.
If you order a BLT you don't say it's poorly designed because it's got bacon on it and you don't like bacon.
It's exactly what it is suppose to be
if you don't like bacon don't order the BLT next time

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Not all games have different paths. And if you choose the wrong path, it's game over. If you make the wrong choice and you die to a goblin, you don't get to see the adventures of the goblin.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Its not POORLY designed if thats how its SUPPOSED to be designed and how the dev WANTED it designed. Thats like having a plane simulator game and asking why the fuck cant i drive a car!!!?

Reactions: Moricano

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
all these analogies, when the guy clearly doesn't understand english very well. these will go right over his head :p

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
alright, it's done. here's my new extended scene mod. to start it, you need to play CH 1 even where Sterling visits Ophelia at night from the gallery. BEASTIALITY WARNING!

this also contains the extended NTR bad end i made. that scene is still behind the NTR end, so you won't see it if you're not looking for it.

edit: just making it clear, this is all done by me and not canon. so lines like Ophelia saying "she loves dogs" might be incorrect. she can actually be a cat person lol.
also just now made corrections to the text that i missed.
but does the additional content only concern the first chapter? and is it visible only from the gallery? or did you also add scenes to the other ntr scenarios?

QuantumVNs

Jan 25, 2019
for now, the mod only adds scenes for CH1. I have something for CH 6 Ophelia bad end too. i just need to add it.
I just realized the implications of Ophelia asking Sterling to treat her pups "the same way he treats Brenna and Cath." You are a sick man.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
It's a great game with a very interesting and funny story. Even though Catherine is crazy and stupid she does give the story a unique touch.

Do the updates come every 5 months?

Can anybody give examples for similar games please?

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no game is ever gonna be exactly like this, but one i always recommend is "A Family Venture".

though the game i'm working on is highly inspired by PV. I just don't think it will compare.

Reactions: olololo1234

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
no game is ever gonna be exactly like this, but one i always recommend is "A Family Venture".

though the game i'm working on is highly inspired by PV. I just don't think it will compare.
Thx. I was just looking for recommendations. The game does not have to be the same as VN.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes