dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Alright guys, here's the newest edition to my bad end mod!

This one is for Ophelia bad end in CH6. To start it, go to gallery and click on the Thumbnail with Hunter and Ophelia

also, i corrected 2 of the images in the dog bad end. 2 of the images were 4k resolution and really zoomed in. i'm surprised no on mentioned that lol.

to start the other 2 bad ends
go to the gallery and the night visit for Ophelia to start the bestiality bad end
go to the gallery and bottom right thumbnail is the bad ends. play until you get to Ophelia bad end for the extended scene

edit: if you downloaded this for the dog bad end, ophd6 was 4k and it was zoomed in. i attached a 1080p image. just download it and if it has extra characters, just rename it to ophd6. that will fix it.

Last edited:

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018

This one is for Ophelia bad end in CH6. To start it, go to gallery and click on the Thumbnail with Hunter and Ophelia

also, i corrected 2 of the images in the dog bad end. 2 of the images were 4k resolution and really zoomed in. i'm surprised no on mentioned that lol.

to start the other 2 bad ends
go to the gallery and the night visit for Ophelia to start the bestiality bad end
go to the gallery and bottom right thumbnail is the bad ends. play until you get to Ophelia bad end for the extended scene
Yo, dartred. How many bad ends did you do? you should do a compilation if you have multiple bad ends

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I find it funny that at one moment your sister asks you to shave her pussy and feel her butthole and in the same day she demands that you turn around so she can get changed. It's just stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: spblu

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's the last one I made actually. some i made recently and some i had already made, but never put them into the game. they were just images i did for fun but then figured it wouldn't be hard to plug them in.

i have other single images, but not worth making a bad end for. if i make more, it'll be with the intention of extending bad ends.

well, Ophelia's at least. she's the only model i have right now and that's thanks to some one who created her from scratch on the discord.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I find it funny that at one moment your sister asks you to shave her pussy and feel her butthole and in the same day she demands that you turn around so she can get changed. It's just stupid.
eh, not so unreasonable i think. i walk around home in my boxers all day, but when i'm gonna put my pants on. i have to do it alone or it feels weird having people stare at me. yes, it feels weird putting more clothes on and covering myself, if some one is watching.

it's all about the state of mind. she is naked and prepared for the shaving. for changing, it can be another feeling for her, even if the intensity levels are different.

• Angry
Reactions: JojodoLolo

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018

Funny work.
But image ophd6 is still in 4k. ;)

Can you upload your unused images, please?
Just out of curiosity. :sneaky:

Reactions: facogi

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
crap, that's funny because it wasn't 4k the first time. i fixed it and the link is still the same. just download and overwrite and the image should be fixed.

here's everything i've done PV related

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
crap, that's funny because it wasn't 4k the first time. i fixed it and the link is still the same. just download and overwrite and the image should be fixed.

here's everything i've done PV related

great work, My Bro. (y)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what's the problem?

just taking a shot, but it's not that the robot keeps taking you back to make a different choice is it?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes