dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can't be, i played Snow Daze and she was not hypnotized when she had her 4 kids...

also, the Hypnosis was not through the entire game. she never thought she was a virgin either. too many inconsistency's to be Snow Daze.

Reactions: Ranma

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
can't be, i played Snow Daze and she was not hypnotized when she had her 4 kids...

also, the Hypnosis was not through the entire game. she never thought she was a virgin either. too many inconsistency's to be Snow Daze.
Good point. I seem to remember that the mother said that she couldn't remember who the father was, nor could she remember actually having the sex that got her pregnant. That's why I suggested it.

Hans.Jerkov

May 9, 2019
Ok. So when this game got recommended to me I didn't think much of it. But currently, I glad that I played it.
It is genuinely funny, and the story is well written as well as the pacing of it.
I would like to thank the creator for this invaluable gem. You sir have got my deepest respect and gratitude for the time you gave to make the game.
Can't wait for the next update.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Ok. So when this game got recommended to me I didn't think much of it. But currently, I glad that I played it.
It is genuinely funny, and the story is well written as well as the pacing of it.
I would like to thank the creator for this invaluable gem. You sir have got my deepest respect and gratitude for the time you gave to make the game.
Can't wait for the next update.
leave a good review

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Decided to give this game a try...and really glad I did. I especially enjoyed how the MC eased into relationships based on completing quests instead of walking into a room and "pile driving" everyone in the room. Also enjoyed the humor each character possesses.

Reactions: DanteRed

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
crap, that's funny because it wasn't 4k the first time. i fixed it and the link is still the same. just download and overwrite and the image should be fixed.

here's everything i've done PV related

Why didn't you release this earlier lol you've done a great job:eek::eek:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks lol. I’m just messing around making fan art on my spare time. I didn’t think any one would care for what I can only describe as doodles lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Ophelia punishing Brenna? :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: Why did WWG share that in the first preview? :love::love::love: Now how can I stand the wait until the next episode arrives!!!!!!

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
wtf? what game is this? that sounds a bit rapey :(
It is. The sisters and mother all kind of loathe the protagonist at the start.

I was, in fact, referring to Snow Daze. The "inconsistencies" may be due to me misremembering or misunderstanding things, or you misinterpretting what I meant. I didn't say she thought she was a virgin, but that she was mentally similar to one, because (the way I recall it) all the previous times she had sex were under the effects of hypnosis and she couldn't remember the specific instances. My assumption was that afterwards she was released from the hypnosis, and those incidents occurred years before the events of the actual game.

Apr 13, 2019
I'm surprised Lucia is scared about being seen using her toy after the thing in the shack in the woods I would've thought she'd be like one of those public thrill seekers and just do it in the kitchen or something plus the family just overall semms to be getting more comfortable with sex stuff

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Strangers are one thing. You don't see them again. But family on the other hand...

Also, being comfortable with sex stuff means they're fine with "having" dildo's, not seeing a seemingly prude girl cum her brains out on a sybian on the dinner table.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm surprised Lucia is scared about being seen using her toy after the thing in the shack in the woods I would've thought she'd be like one of those public thrill seekers and just do it in the kitchen or something plus the family just overall semms to be getting more comfortable with sex stuff
it's for the thrill. like suddenreal said, with strangers, the thrill will always be intense. if you get caught with family, it wont be as embarrassing the next time and each less as you keep getting caught by them. with strangers, it's the first time, every time.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes