DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Hey are you planning on finishing catherine and hunter ntr scene where everyone got left blue balled in ch 8 ? :LOL:
Seriously, it felt like that scene ended abruptly. Funny as hell and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy, but still a bit abrupt.

Jacky779

Aug 12, 2018
I may be alone in this thought since Hunter looks like a living raisin and there's the usual ntr hate on this site but wow, a whole ntr route instead of non-canonical bad ends would've been something special. I'm fine with what we have though.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I wish i knew what you mean by that :D but how did you get ophelia's assets then ?
some one by the name of Slockie on the discord recreated her to the best of his ability.

I may be alone in this thought since Hunter looks like a living raisin and there's the usual ntr hate on this site but wow, a whole ntr route instead of non-canonical bad ends would've been something special. I'm fine with what we have though.
Actually, for a few chapters now, it seems that there are a lot more people who are accepting of Hunter/NTR here. not sure if the people who dislike it have just stopped voicing their opinions, but you see a lot more supporting comments and likes when you do talk NTR here.

the turning point was definitely the Brenna bad end if i had to make a guess.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I cant say about other people, but i probably wouldn't be happy about it.
I am not fond of the Dev suddenly changing the direction of the game.
I dont hate NTR as much some others do on this website but its not something i thoroughly enjoy either.

The reason I am ok with NTR in this game is bcoz
1. They are non canonnical bad endings
2. There are few NTR scenes each update
3. And most importantly they are funny as fuck

If the dev can promise the same amount and quality of content on the non NTR route as now if he starts making a NTR route, i might be ok with it.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I cant say about other people, but i probably wouldn't be happy about it.
I am not fond of the Dev suddenly changing the direction of the game.
I dont hate NTR as much some others do on this website but its not something i thoroughly enjoy either.

The reason I am ok with NTR in this game is bcoz
1. They are non canonnical bad endings
2. There are few NTR scenes each update
3. And most importantly they are funny as fuck

If the dev can promise the same amount and quality of content on the non NTR route as now if he starts making a NTR route, i might be ok with it.
100% agree with you but I doubt he will do a NTR route as he has said from the start that was not his intention. I do hope he adds more NTR bad ends in future updates though

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
100% agree with you but I doubt he will do a NTR route as he has said from the start that was not his intention. I do hope he adds more NTR bad ends in future updates though
I have no problem with current situation of the game.
I love the non canonical bad ends, i just dont want less MC action to pave way for more hunter NTR

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
I got a felling that this next chapter it's going to give us more '' heavier '' NTR scenes, more than anything because Drew is finally going to make an appearance and because the NTR content of the last two chapters has not been so strong.
But the character of Drew it's a mystery himself. He's gonna help Hunter? He's gonna fulfill his own agenda?
Or maybe in a big plot twist, he's gonna help the MC. Nobody knows.
I guess the focus of the chapter is gonna be on the 4 main girls, since there's gonna be another ''alpha'' stepping on the ''core'' of the MC harem, so whe can expect some really good fucking scenes :BootyTime:

Also, the chances of getting the first NTR threesome scene are very high :PogChamp:

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
I know that chapter 8 came out relatively recently, but i would really like to know an estimate of when we could expect chapter 9? thanks in advance and let this developer continue like this

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I know that chapter 8 came out relatively recently, but i would really like to know an estimate of when we could expect chapter 9? thanks in advance and let this developer continue like this
it is really up in the air now. it use to be an average of 3 months, but then this last update took 5 months. that's also because he added so much in 1 update. if he goes for that kinda length again, then expect closer to 5 months, then 3.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
it is really up in the air now. it use to be an average of 3 months, but then this last update took 5 months. that's also because he added so much in 1 update. if he goes for that kinda length again, then expect closer to 5 months, then 3.
it was only 5 months from beta to beta though right if u go from full release to beta its more like 4 months isnt it

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, that's true. i'm looking at beta to beta release date. if you go from last release, to the first release. it's 4 months.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I hope he back to 3 month cycle, even if mean little shorter updates.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I hope he back to 3 month cycle, even if mean little shorter updates.
The "problem" is that he doesn't do individual storyline updates, but chapters as a whole. He can't update until the complete chapter is done, and seeing as we're progressing with more characters, I'm afraid the short 3 month cycle may be a rarity since he'll need to put more animation in.

Reactions: Edrick23
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes