RobShadow

Feb 9, 2020
I download de chapter 8 for Android, but i cant make It run, where i must put the archives (and what archives)?

Dec 26, 2020
View attachment 1228818

Eastern Wisdom On Southern Parts Teasers
In Chapter Nine, our MC asks Kumiko for massage lessons but ends up piquing her curiosity with a lesson of his own.

View attachment 1228819
View attachment 1228820
View attachment 1228821
View attachment 1228822
Thanks! In the last update there was a line made by Ophelia, something about sending out Hunter to figure out her age. She could be the next target! Although I totally didn't see it coming with Lucia.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The MILFs in this game far outshine the daughters and thats no slight on the younger hotties, they stir your loins but the the MILFs are what really catch the eye. I wasnt particularly enthusiastic after seeing side character like Amber get a mother character when we still have much to do with likes of Aliza and Ophelia (and to be fair still is the case lol) but these last couple of updates weve been getting with her have really pleased me. Hopefully her barely contained restraint wont last much longer and she will have her way with Sterling (ideally from a Dom perspective, she seems the type to really take control and she certainly doesnt lack confidence).

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
So um what do i do first? There is nothing that tells me what to do after the tutorial? Or maybe there is something in the ui that i am missing? I suck at guessing.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So um what do i do first? There is nothing that tells me what to do after the tutorial? Or maybe there is something in the ui that i am missing? I suck at guessing.
There's a strip at the bottom which shows all the rooms of the house. Use it to navigate. Walking in an empty room does nothing. Walking in an occupied room leads to an event and forwards time with one hour. Each event is part of one of the storylines you need to finish to complete the chapter. You can do several storylines at the same time in parallel. Clicking on the robot shows you how far you are in these storylines and if you need to progress another before you can continue.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
There's a strip at the bottom which shows all the rooms of the house. Use it to navigate. Walking in an empty room does nothing. Walking in an occupied room leads to an event and forwards time with one hour. Each event is part of one of the storylines you need to finish to complete the chapter. You can do several storylines at the same time in parallel. Clicking on the robot shows you how far you are in these storylines and if you need to progress another before you can continue.

okay before i go further into this game i gotta ask. because this is giving me vibes of another game that i cant remember the name of. Does the grandpa steal the women? Please no spoilers. a simple yes or no will suffice. I stopped playing that one game because of that. lol

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
okay before i go further into this game i gotta ask. because this is giving me vibes of another game that i cant remember the name of. Does the grandpa steal the women? Please no spoilers. a simple yes or no will suffice. I stopped playing that one game because of that. lol
Yes, but it is optional (can be turned off), and is considered non-canonical

Cyth

May 9, 2018
well. he tries...

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
No, but he tries continuously. As the MC, your role is to stop him. If you fail, you get an extremely funny game over scene. Then the game goes back in time to the point where you made the wrong decision so you can pick the right one. In effect, the grandpa always gets thwarted, but he drives the story in a way. And for the squeamish sensitive people, there's the option to disable those hypothetical bad ends all together so they won't have to see them at all. (they're missing out IMO, those scenes are hilarious)

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I really liked this game, so I decided to make this guide based on the variables found in the game scripts.

Guide edition:
The game itself has a system that tells you what objective has been met, however with my guide I seek to help people identify what actions you must complete to execute certain variables and continue with the story.
Initially, I named the file "Walkthrough", however, it was my mistake to call it that, because with this I was not trying to tell the community how to play but to help them identify the variables and in which scripts to get them.
Sorry if that seems complex to some people, but that's my way of breaking down the game.

Updated on 08/15/2020 03:00 EST
Tutorial V0.6
Is this going to be updated or replaced?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes