dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How do you change the mc's name when using someones save?
My save is broken from ch7 to 8.
use this program. load the save you want to change. look up "name" in the search bar without the " ". you might have to uncheck the 2 boxes at the top. you'll what ever name they put and you can just change it to what ever name you want. then hit apply/save.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
use this program. load the save you want to change. look up "name" in the search bar without the " ". you might have to uncheck the 2 boxes at the top. you'll what ever name they put and you can just change it to what ever name you want. then hit apply/save.
Worked like a charm. Thx so much!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Another fine and also OS-independent solution is 0x52's Universal Ren'Py Mod which can be used to track and manipulate variables as well as character definitions on the fly and allows for string replacements on hard coded lines on top.

Reactions: 0x52
Jul 5, 2019
anyone have a problem with Chapter 8 opening to a black screen and being unable to play the game?

also, just wanna say: this game is f**king amazing. the only game i can think of with this quality of writing is Being a DIK and I can't believe it's taken til now to play this. F**king five stars.

Reactions: Arthur Curry

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Teasers are out and these are some of the best teasers i've seen! The description says it all!

In Chapter Nine, Brenna and the MC fall into a pattern of teasing one another that may lead to pleasing.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Teasers are out and these are some of the best teasers i've seen! The description says it all!

In Chapter Nine, Brenna and the MC fall into a pattern of teasing one another that may lead to pleasing.
I just hope it ends up more than teasing, those pics tell us were getting close... really close!

ASSisLIFE

Sep 30, 2017
I could play the game for several days now and I rly aaprechiate it! the pace is slow, but totally fine for me. cuz I like the teasing :3 def new supporter here :love:

Reactions: Skode and dartred

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I just hope it ends up more than teasing, those pics tell us were getting close... really close!
Well, it's been a while since we had complaints about blue-balling, so now we get a whole event chains that seems to be about blue-balling (which we of course know will lead to massive eruptions, but I can already see the complaints streaming in).

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Well, it's been a while since we had complaints about blue-balling, so now we get a whole event chains that seems to be about blue-balling (which we of course know will lead to massive eruptions, but I can already see the complaints streaming in).
If she edges you, the next date she better be forth-cumming Ha ha, or to the curb she goes!

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
This game is great but man, am I glad I found it when it was at chapter 8. I agree that the amount of teasing is quite high and I'm a bit pissed that we haven't gone all the way with Aliza by now. But what a ride it was. I haven't laughed so hard from a game in a long time. Can't wait to see what happens in the future chapters.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Hunter and the new guy.....planning for mc
I think the new guy will be more insidious than Hunter. He also has a better chance of influencing girls because he is young, unlike Hunter. If he's also charismatic and handsome, the real challenge for MC begins now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's what I've been wanting forever! The perfect NTR would be one where no drugs are used, but the NTR guy actually makes plays and it pays off.

but I have to also remember, that's not easy to pull off, unless he really makes Drew live up to the hype that's been building up for him/her.

if any game can pull off a wacky left field situation, it's PV though.

Anyone else have lag issues when running this game? I've never had this issue before on Renpy
you're the first I've seen have lag issues for this game. what are you computer specs? though it shouldn't take much to run Ren'py unless you have a really old computer.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: maynardkeynes65
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes