Skode

Mar 9, 2020
blot? not sure if you're complimenting or insulting.
Blot is usually to mean a dark mark against something... so negative. Not sure what was so bad about the last update but i guess it was the comedic and hap hazard way he took to finally deflowering a certain someone. I myself must admit it wasnt the best way to go about it but otherwise the update was awesome from the story beats to the trademark humour and even the Hunter content lol. The next chapter should be epic though as all of a sudden the story has refocused on Azela and Ophelia after their recent stints at pushing the MC away, Eva and Mallory should be back for more action, Brenna is falling head over heels for the MC now, Lucia is falling deeper into the rabbit hole regarding sexual urges and were even getting the attention of Ambers mom already which is hype. I suppose on reflection the last update was very Catherine focused all in all so if you didnt like her it maybe wasnt as epic as others might have rated it but was still a good one.

Feels though in such a short space of a few characters weve really upped the total number of girls to seduce and enjoy - no wonder these updates are getting bigger and bigger. Sterling has gone from reluctant project cock block the old bastard to project harem king (and good one him!). Despite how many girls there are im STILL wanting a saucy return of the grandmother and other aunt to have fun with so the game could get even bigger than the MCs biceps at this rate lol

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
well what ever it is about ( Removed all stat requirements from Chapter One ) ???
oh that was only in chapter 1. There were points you needed before you could see the next scene, but those points are not gone. you can play CH 1 and go straight to scenes. you don't have to do the scenes were you help one of the girls out to build points.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any issues with ch8? i just ran into some post 50pages back about it being buggy . is everything fixed now?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Yes, that's a "known" issue when the test version comes out, it gets posted and then people find out it's only the last chapter with the rest of the game in low-res, since it's to test the latest chapter. But with the full release of the game, there's no issues.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I downloaded a save file and it isnt showing up. what do I do?
The general idea is to drop the saves into the of the game:
Bash:
$ rg config.save_directory **/*.rpy
game/options.rpy
137:## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
139:## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
141:## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>
146:define config.save_directory = "PowerVacuum-1561592800"
Their names specifying page and slot repectively: <page number>-<slot number>-LT1.save. The save 10-1-LT1.save for instance, will be shown in the upper left slot on page 10.

Hope this helps!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
when will the new teaser release??
some time today, if it isn't delayed.

The Hunter teasers are always the last ones.
last 2 chapters hunter teasers weren't last teasers. 3 chapters ago, he was though. He is always close to the release, teasers though. though for this chapter, we don't know if it will be Hunter, Drew or Hunter and Drew for the NTR teasers.

I wonder if it IS drew, will it be all from angles where we can't see him properly, so he saves the reveal for in-game.

Last edited:
Reactions: maynardkeynes65
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes