dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't think he's going to stay at Aliza's house for that exact reason lol. He's probably just visiting her to check if she's ok, since the whole Kevin thing.

• Sad
Reactions: mh5432 and Laird04

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Aliza is underrated she is really hot too. But we are still not getting the sense of who this episode is focused on, it should be Ophelia but it's still not certain and no way to know who Hunter or Drew will go for.

One thing to note is with Hunter it's fairly easy to see his tactics and motives, he uses drugs A LOT to the point of tricking girls into seeing literal illusions but we don't know much about Drew if he isn't as disgusting as Hunter which i assume he isn't he might be a bigger problem as he might get the girls without needing drugs, he just needs us to make a wrong move and catch the girls on the rebound.
Need to get ready for the next episode, things might get tricky.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Some one on discord i was talking too made a great argument about Drew. Why would Hunter call Drew over, if Drew would just end up using drugs too? Hunter can already do that without the help of Drew.

I think Drew might finally bring us new angles to the NTR bad ends, like not needing to drug the girls.

Only problem is, it's easy to say that, but hard to come up with a how. I'm all for Drew not using underhanded methods and see how much of a "big gun" he is.

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
Please forgive my laziness, but has Drew physically appeared in-game? Or has he only been mentioned? Been a while since I played the content before the latest update.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
in this very last update, at the end of the chapter, Hunter tells you that he phoned in Drew and is now coming.

Reactions: datazzguy

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Please forgive my laziness, but has Drew physically appeared in-game? Or has he only been mentioned? Been a while since I played the content before the latest update.
He's seen very partially when Sterling's father catches him with his mother and sister. So, we don't know what he looks like yet.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
If MC is staying at Aliza's house, then Hunter will be all alone with other girls..
True but Lucia is there as well and she's the only girl who knows about the Hunter situation so I'm sure that the MC can ask her to keep an eye on him for a few hours or even an entire night since she doesn't sleep much anyway.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I doubt it. Last update was about 5 months, so play it safe and keep your expectations around there.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Are we sure Drew will be another Ntr antagonist and that his role won't be to keep the Mc busy while hunter can do what he wants instead?or was there dialogue that i've forgotten about that indicates he is a Perv/Creep like Hunter?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
There are no trans characters, just at one point, Ophelia plays a game on her laptop that has a futa mc who can somehow transform males into females via her mighty sperm.

Reactions: DBOO
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes