shade321

Aug 2, 2020
you're the first I've seen have lag issues for this game. what are you computer specs? though it shouldn't take much to run Ren'py unless you have a really old computer.
Yea it must have been a computer issue because after some trouble shooting and restarts, the issue seems to be fixe. Thanks for the help tho!

moonstreak

May 12, 2019

Unlocked
Anything You Can Do Teasers
In Chapter Nine, Brenna and the MC fall into a pattern of teasing one another that may lead to pleasing.

View attachment 1241498 View attachment 1241499 View attachment 1241501 View attachment 1241502 View attachment 1241503 View attachment 1241504 View attachment 1241505 View attachment 1241506 View attachment 1241507 View attachment 1241508
Don't hate me for saying this

but I recon there might be a ntr scene regarding this, where Hunter (or maybe if the dev adds Drew) may take advantage of this teasing.

Reactions: lobomoshy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no way, this is too early and i don't think WWG would have put an NTR scene that early.

but if I had to try and guess if he could, I can only think of Hunter cutting in right after Sterling left her on edge so some one can come for an easy clean up.

but all that goes out window, when you realize that Brenna just had a bad end in CH 7. she wouldn't be getting one again so soon.

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
no way, this is too early and i don't think WWG would have put an NTR scene that early.

but if I had to try and guess if he could, I can only think of Hunter cutting in right after Sterling left her on edge so some one can come for an easy clean up.

but all that goes out window, when you realize that Brenna just had a bad end in CH 7. she wouldn't be getting one again so soon.
Yea that makes more sense!!

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
Am I the only one who want to see Hunter get his way with Tiff? So far he's only gotten her to clean topless in front of him.

Reactions: lobomoshy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Am I the only one who want to see Hunter get his way with Tiff? So far he's only gotten her to clean topless in front of him.
she hasn't cleaned topless in front of him iirc. He put out the offer, but she took Sterlings offer instead.

but no, you aren't alone in wanting to see The hunter scene with her. she's only 2 chapters old so i don't think she will have her scene before say, Amber who was introduced way back in CH4.

The real issue is that there are so many girls, so it's gonna take a while to go through the rounds lol. Mallory was shown CH 3 for a little while, became an important part of the book club in CH 4 and got her bad end in CH 5. so she got hers pretty quickly.

Eva got hers in the same chapter lol.

Aliza got hers the following chapter.

so as far as Side girl go, Amber is looking like she's in a good spot to be next. (or should i have said, "bad spot"? lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJ

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yes, but you need to be a Patron to the game. The good news is you can just sign up for the minimum $1.

it's worth it though, we talk actively there.

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
Just for the sake of science and a little of fun, i took the time to collect all the damage Hunter has suffered since the beginning of the game. They will be named by their order of appearance.
Here we go:
-Ear drums almost at the verge of blowing up
-Back injury
-Food poisoning, plus fucking hating soup
-Got splashed with dimethyl sulfoxide, causing his left arm go numb, right testicle started vibrating and his dick almost exploded
-Got superman-punched right in the face and lost a tooth
-Catherine push him against the desk and one of his eyes went to Narnia

A special mention to the three non-canon deaths of Hunter:
-Dying in the fire that Catherine started
-Getting a 360 no scope headshot from the MC
-Catherine breaking his neck with the power of T H I C C

Now my only questions are, What type of damage will receive in chapter 9? and, Would Drew also join on this club of ''I tried to do NTR but it ended badly''?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Just for the sake of science and a little of fun, i took the time to collect all the damage Hunter has suffered since the beginning of the game.
You know, everyone's talking about the fun side of NTR, but no one mentions the risks a man stealing your girl takes. I would like to that WWG for this public service announcement.

And yeah, somehow I think Drew will also join his dad's club, and just like Hunter, I think his arrogance will prevent him from bailing out because it's not worth the effort (or rather the physical injuries).

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Now my only questions are, What type of damage will receive in chapter 9? and, Would Drew also join on this club of ''I tried to do NTR but it ended badly''?
Drew and hunter try to do the drug/hypnosis thing (I forgot what it was) to make the girls think they are the MC, they end up doing it simultaneously... to each other... and screw each other

Nov 9, 2018
Is there any game with similar NTR to this one ? I don't know why but i like HUNTER NTR, and i don't like love ntr path in other game. So it's maybe because Hunter is crazy craving grandpa that only wanna bang, or else i don't know...

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
Is there any game with similar NTR to this one ? I don't know why but i like HUNTER NTR, and i don't like love ntr path in other game. So it's maybe because Hunter is crazy craving grandpa that only wanna bang, or else i don't know...
Dartred is making a game called ''Cherish These Times'' that is gonna be like PV but instead of a crazy craving grandpa, it's gonna be a crazy futa aunt that want to fuck your family

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes