SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Is this going to be updated or replaced?
No. Simply because it's confusing and unneccesary. It's a visual novel. You just follow the events as they progress. You can check how far you are in the chapter in your room and see where to go next, but you cannot miss something.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
The MILFs in this game far outshine the daughters and thats no slight on the younger hotties, they stir your loins but the the MILFs are what really catch the eye. I wasnt particularly enthusiastic after seeing side character like Amber get a mother character when we still have much to do with likes of Aliza and Ophelia (and to be fair still is the case lol) but these last couple of updates weve been getting with her have really pleased me. Hopefully her barely contained restraint wont last much longer and she will have her way with Sterling (ideally from a Dom perspective, she seems the type to really take control and she certainly doesnt lack confidence).
Not this. Lucia and Brenna are the class of the game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hi guys so i really always like the 3 girls in this game and the nice renders but the kink wasn't to my liking since i hoped as an optional second path or ntr version the old guy always shown can get his hands and dick on and in the girls depending on the good or bad choics mc maks

no i sa somh ths pics aft saching of old man gams:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does this mean i (and others who have this kink) finally a path and content i was waiting for all the time

Last edited by a moderator:

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
hi guys so i really always like the 3 girls in this game and the nice renders but the kink wasn't to my liking since i hoped as an optional second path or ntr version the old guy always shown can get his hands and dick on and in the girls depending on the good or bad choics mc maks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this mean i (and others who have this kink) finally a path and content i was waiting for all the time
You should put the images under spoiler.

And there will NEVER be any ntr path. Just some ntr bad endings for the lols.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
No NTR path

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123 and Cavpal

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no, still too soon. we just had an update less than a month ago. at minimum, don't expect it for another 3+ months

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
The NTR scenes are actually pretty funny because they all end so dramatically, I think the first one was the best though.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i forget who the very first NTR scene is, but it's Catherine in the gym iirc right?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes