Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Thank you! I was confused on what it meant(By times I meant time of day, lol). There aren't any tasks yet, but that's probably because I'm early into the game.
Nevermind...I feel like an idiot now. I clicked on the robot and realized I've already been doing the events and that 0/9 and other numbers means I either haven't done it or I've done it 1 of whatever times. I do think the robot should've been better explained though.

And is it true that the game deletes your save if you fail too many times? I need to know so I can make backup saves. Thanks again!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Honestly, they can remain away from the story and remain as an ending. Example during the epilogue, "Drew went back with Lucia to reconcile with her mother and try to be a family of love and not lust. Or a bad ending, "[Sterling] after I failed to stop Drew and Hunter, the house became unbearable. Everywhere you looked someone was getting fucked or pregnant. After sometime Ophelia and Lucia convinced my aunt and grandma to come visit, and they fell liked they did before. I left after sometime as I no longer had a family again." Well those are ways I can see them being used without adding even more woman to protect, but still give the option to see them have sex again.
I dunno, i feel they are exponentially more pivotal to the story than most of those added - i had no objection to them but is keeping away the hot aunt and grandmother in a incest themed game where the MC protects his family by fucking them less important than adding in a random asian love interest? or her mother? or his school crush turned maid? If they can get in then the ones who most need mending and protecting come to mind as being must adds IMO. Lucia was a paranoid wreck when she was introduced, i cant wait to see Sterling "save" his remaining family members especially as he himself started from a place of being ostracized from his family... he should not repeat the mistakes of his father and instead do what he could not and protect them from Hunter and Drew. In all honesty it should be his biggest test as weve no idea how broken the ordeal has left them. It was only circumstances which saved his own mother and other aunt (pregnancies in one case, obesity the other) from a similar fate. For them to simply be plot devices for strictly bad endings (or good ones for that matter would be an absolute waste).

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Nevermind...I feel like an idiot now. I clicked on the robot and realized I've already been doing the events and that 0/9 and other numbers means I either haven't done it or I've done it 1 of whatever times. I do think the robot should've been better explained though.

And is it true that the game deletes your save if you fail too many times? I need to know so I can make backup saves. Thanks again!
not sure where you heard that, but if you "fail", i assume you mean bad ends? it will just take you back to the choice. you can fail as many times as you want, your data won't be erased.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
not sure where you heard that, but if you "fail", i assume you mean bad ends? it will just take you back to the choice. you can fail as many times as you want, your data won't be erased.
Thanks, someone in this thread said it, probably a troll.

Teach185

Jun 25, 2020
I dunno, i feel they are exponentially more pivotal to the story than most of those added - i had no objection to them but is keeping away the hot aunt and grandmother in a incest themed game where the MC protects his family by fucking them less important than adding in a random asian love interest? or her mother? or his school crush turned maid? If they can get in then the ones who most need mending and protecting come to mind as being must adds IMO. Lucia was a paranoid wreck when she was introduced, i cant wait to see Sterling "save" his remaining family members especially as he himself started from a place of being ostracized from his family... he should not repeat the mistakes of his father and instead do what he could not and protect them from Hunter and Drew. In all honesty it should be his biggest test as weve no idea how broken the ordeal has left them. It was only circumstances which saved his own mother and other aunt (pregnancies in one case, obesity the other) from a similar fate. For them to simply be plot devices for strictly bad endings (or good ones for that matter would be an absolute waste).
I agree most of the woman are just [TARGETS] for Hunter and Drew. But I will defend Amber, Kumiko, and Eva as important additions to the story, maybe Aliza too. Amber is the reason Sterling can still workout after breaking his dick and arm, and now Kumiko is a convenient way to fix his hand and maybe his dick too ;). Eva taught sterling how to have good sex. Aliza has a house Sterling can live in maybe, I do not know, we will find out later. Okay back to the main points: Aunt Keira and Grandma. why would Sterling invite them back into danger, so he can do better than his dad? He is currently protecting 4 family members and 7 more side chicks, why add two more. They aren't reliable as they already fell to temptation, and we don't need to give Hunter anymore help. They will be best left off until almost the end or epilogues. Don't get me wrong I think the model for Aunt Keira is hot, but not needed.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
not sure what you mean by defaults. The replay system works like a charm too.
It works fine. Ren'py has an excellent replay system, much better than this. Defaults (for variables) are also a Ren'py thing, but not used here. Like I said: Ren'py-wise it's not very good. I would not approve in my code review. Who cares? Nobody hopefully. The game itself is lovely.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I agree most of the woman are just [TARGETS] for Hunter and Drew. But I will defend Amber, Kumiko, and Eva as important additions to the story, maybe Aliza too. Amber is the reason Sterling can still workout after breaking his dick and arm, and now Kumiko is a convenient way to fix his hand and maybe his dick too ;). Eva taught sterling how to have good sex. Aliza has a house Sterling can live in maybe, I do not know, we will find out later. Okay back to the main points: Aunt Keira and Grandma. why would Sterling invite them back into danger, so he can do better than his dad? He is currently protecting 4 family members and 7 more side chicks, why add two more. They aren't reliable as they already fell to temptation, and we don't need to give Hunter anymore help. They will be best left off until almost the end or epilogues. Don't get me wrong I think the model for Aunt Keira is hot, but not needed.
I agree not really needed. But Hunter is trying to steal Sterling's family. Wouldn't it be fun to teach him a lesson and keep your family as well as STEAL those he has claimed! Besides what Hunter (woth Drew's help) did to Grandma and Aunt Keira had a direct influence on how Sterling's dad treated Sterling and why Sterling had to leave his family in the first place!
HUNTER AND DREW need to be PUNISHED and DESTROYED!!!!!!!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wouldn't it be fun to teach him a lesson and keep your family as well as STEAL those he has claimed!
you mean like how in CANON, he now

hates soup
messed up his hearing
broke his back
had that lotion spilled on him which almost overdosed him and made his right testical violently vibrate
lost his tooth
lost an eye

i think players ARE teaching him a lesson...

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
you mean like how in CANON, he now

hates soup
messed up his hearing
broke his back
had that lotion spilled on him which almost overdosed him and made his right testical violently vibrate
lost his tooth
lost an eye

i think players ARE teaching him a lesson...
not enough he isn't gone yet. Nor is the Family safe from him

Reactions: HrostFall

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I agree not really needed. But Hunter is trying to steal Sterling's family. Wouldn't it be fun to teach him a lesson and keep your family as well as STEAL those he has claimed! Besides what Hunter (woth Drew's help) did to Grandma and Aunt Keira had a direct influence on how Sterling's dad treated Sterling and why Sterling had to leave his family in the first place!
HUNTER AND DREW need to be PUNISHED and DESTROYED!!!!!!!
Damn, that actually happened!?! I'd rather not protect people who can fuck a man who looks like he has 3rd degree burns.......

I wish games like this would let the MC be more angry and spiteful. How hard would it be to wear a wire and blackmail Hunter and the other dirtbags with their own blackmail? Oh, you set up cameras, drugged everyone, and you're blackmailing me? Oooh, too bad I got that on tape(Those are serious crimes, you could put the fuckers away for years). If the MC was more proactive rather than reactive it'd be easy to blackmail hunter(He's not THAT smart, just more proactive). There are money problems, but he could blackmail hunter to pay it off and leave.

Think about it, drugging a house of women, setting up hidden cameras without permission, Lucia could tell the police that he tried to grope her or whatever, extortion, sextortion, etc. I feel as if the MC is stupid which is a huge problem for me. Also, why the hell would he accept the BJ from Aliza knowing Kevin could have audio recording too? He's handing blackmail material over on a silver platter.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Damn, that actually happened!?! I'd rather not protect people who can fuck a man who looks like he has 3rd degree burns.......

I wish games like this would let the MC be more angry and spiteful. How hard would it be to wear a wire and blackmail Hunter and the other dirtbags with their own blackmail? Oh, you set up cameras, drugged everyone, and you're blackmailing me? Oooh, too bad I got that on tape(Those are serious crimes, you could put the fuckers away for years). If the MC was more proactive rather than reactive it'd be easy to blackmail hunter(He's not THAT smart, just more proactive). There are money problems, but he could blackmail hunter to pay it off and leave.

Think about it, drugging a house of women, setting up hidden cameras without permission, Lucia could tell the police that he tried to grope her or whatever, extortion, sextortion, etc. I feel as if the MC is stupid which is a huge problem for me. Also, why the hell would he accept the BJ from Aliza knowing Kevin could have audio recording too? He's handing blackmail material over on a silver platter.
doesn't need a wire. The kid carries his cell phone everywhere. Just download an app to record. Then just record everything Hunter says.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Exactly. He hands blackmail to these people on a silver platter....

This review sums up everything I think of this game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was liking it at first but then I realized that the MC could have got rid of hunter in chapter 3, got rid of Kevin through blackmail, etc. Why the hell wouldn't he convince Lucia to go back home? She's another person to keep safe, and the MC sucks at that anyways.

Condemned has a point, why the hell were they upset? His father treated ONLY him like shit and they think they have the right to be mad at him for leaving. Sad, sure, but angry? Yeah, no.

Also, this game should have been a VN, there are no choices and "sandbox" is just clicking 20,000 times to complete an event.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes