DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
There are no trans characters, just at one point, Ophelia plays a game on her laptop that has a futa mc who can somehow transform males into females via her mighty sperm.
Okay, thanks.

On a separate note, how in the world did this Dev get my teenage self into this game? When I pulled up the home page for this game the very first time I was struck dumb that I was looking at my 15-year-old face, eyes and hair, right down to the color and style and 13-year-old height and build (I was short and scrawny as hell, too.) I showed this MC to my wife alongside one of my teenaged photos and she just laughed her ass off. So, this MC/game really hits me on another level. Talk about self-insert!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Okay, thanks.

On a separate note, how in the world did this Dev get my teenage self into this game? When I pulled up the home page for this game the very first time I was struck dumb that I was looking at my 15-year-old face, eyes and hair, right down to the color and style and 13-year-old height and build (I was short and scrawny as hell, too.) I showed this MC to my wife alongside one of my teenaged photos and she just laughed her ass off. So, this MC/game really hits me on another level. Talk about self-insert!
that's funny, because WWG had said he used this photo to build Sterling, Sterling from archer lol

1624377076737.png

Teach185

Jun 25, 2020
Some one on discord i was talking too made a great argument about Drew. Why would Hunter call Drew over, if Drew would just end up using drugs too? Hunter can already do that without the help of Drew.

I think Drew might finally bring us new angles to the NTR bad ends, like not needing to drug the girls.

Only problem is, it's easy to say that, but hard to come up with a how. I'm all for Drew not using underhanded methods and see how much of a "big gun" he is.
I can see Drew as 3 people: A stud, a frail looking man, or the man transitioning into a woman. As a STUD, I think his looks and experience just make him a hit with the ladies. Like how Hunter scared away that one guy trying to date Ophelia, but said if he looked like him it would be over. Also, he could still look like the frail looking man he did before, making him seem nonthreatening. Like the MC was in the beginning and uses that to approach the girls with the exception that he is more aggressive in his approach. The last (and my favorite) is Uncle Drew arrives as Aunt Drew giving more variety to the story and comedic potential.

• Wow
Reactions: FFTW and dartred

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Are we sure Drew will be another Ntr antagonist and that his role won't be to keep the Mc busy while hunter can do what he wants instead?or was there dialogue that i've forgotten about that indicates he is a Perv/Creep like Hunter?
Drew was Hunter trained. Hunter is deeply disappointed somewhat in his son (and very much sees Sterling as a protege better suited to keep the family tradition going) but never the less hes a chip off the old block and its a mystery to whom is Lucia's biological father all in all. Im just curious how he will be adapted in the story proper - Hunter is the loathsome old bastard who is also good comic relief when you cock block the old ballsack but Drew should be younger and perhaps more attractive to be a more legit NTR threat without need of drugs or nefarious means.

Still as its confirmed he will be back in the story i really am crossing my fingers for Lucia's Mom to enter the story now as well as the grandmother. Things are gonna get real spicey with that trio all added to the mix with their own agendas.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm all for more girls, but the roster is getting pretty big. If he keeps adding more girls every chapter, we're really gonna start seeing some characters left behind. not to mention group events will start to get insane from development perspective.

WWG didn't say this, but i can only image Eva and Mallory were cut to reduce the amount of people he had to work on for the party and reduce the extra dialogue if they were interacting. Can you image that group photo with just 2 more people?

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
Don't forget about the poor MC. If by the end of the game he has to satisfy that many women daily, he's gonna need to go full hentai protagonist mode and have 3 gallons of cum ready or he's gonna die in the process

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm all for more girls, but the roster is getting pretty big. If he keeps adding more girls every chapter, we're really gonna start seeing some characters left behind. not to mention group events will start to get insane from development perspective.

WWG didn't say this, but i can only image Eva and Mallory were cut to reduce the amount of people he had to work on for the party and reduce the extra dialogue if they were interacting. Can you image that group photo with just 2 more people?
I tend to agree. Once the cast gets over a certain point it's to much and your fav girls don't get as much content as you'd like.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

I personally have always considered some such as Mallory as strictly side content anyway - Tiff, Eva, Amber, Her Mom of course also fall into that category as they can add fun factor plot devices for when WWG feels like being inventive given their ties with the rest of the girls with story plots or an excuse to add in saucy girl on girl scenes but this is 100% focused on the family all in all, always will be as far as i can tell (weve had likes of Mallory and Eva go AWOL from the odd update already several times and i dont expect the busty bombshell friend we met at the party to be in every update either). Will they out and out be cut? Nah, nor would they need to be but rotated in and out now and again for plot reasons? Absolutely. Hell i would not be surprised to see the other friends of Mallory from the "one of them fucked my old man" revenge storyline make a cameo or two at some point in all honesty.

Will the Aunt/Grandmother be more focused proper like the rest of the family or side fodder like the family friends? Hard to say where they would be fit but given their intimate ties with both Drew and Hunter i would theorise when they do show up they will be main focuses in Sterlings effort to get revenge on Hunter/Drew given what they did to his family as well as the fact at his heart Sterling aint the hype to turn his back on helping others as i very much doubt it would not be a good thing for the other girls as well (such as Lucia who is already fragile minded as is after recent developments and who will now need to rebuild bridges with her mom over the fact Hunter might be her father).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chagatai Khan

Teach185

Jun 25, 2020
I personally have always considered some such as Mallory as strictly side content anyway - Tiff, Eva, Amber, Her Mom of course also fall into that category as they can add fun factor plot devices for when WWG feels like being inventive given their ties with the rest of the girls with story plots or an excuse to add in saucy girl on girl scenes but this is 100% focused on the family all in all, always will be as far as i can tell (weve had likes of Mallory and Eva go AWOL from the odd update already several times and i dont expect the busty bombshell friend we met at the party to be in every update either). Will they out and out be cut? Nah, nor would they need to be but rotated in and out now and again for plot reasons? Absolutely. Hell i would not be surprised to see the other friends of Mallory from the "one of them fucked my old man" revenge storyline make a cameo or two at some point in all honesty.

Will the Aunt/Grandmother be more focused proper like the rest of the family or side fodder like the family friends? Hard to say where they would be fit but given their intimate ties with both Drew and Hunter i would theorise when they do show up they will be main focuses in Sterlings effort to get revenge on Hunter/Drew given what they did to his family as well as the fact at his heart Sterling aint the hype to turn his back on helping others as i very much doubt it would not be a good thing for the other girls as well (such as Lucia who is already fragile minded as is after recent developments and who will now need to rebuild bridges with her mom over the fact Hunter might be her father).
Honestly, they can remain away from the story and remain as an ending. Example during the epilogue, "Drew went back with Lucia to reconcile with her mother and try to be a family of love and not lust. Or a bad ending, "[Sterling] after I failed to stop Drew and Hunter, the house became unbearable. Everywhere you looked someone was getting fucked or pregnant. After sometime Ophelia and Lucia convinced my aunt and grandma to come visit, and they fell liked they did before. I left after sometime as I no longer had a family again." Well those are ways I can see them being used without adding even more woman to protect, but still give the option to see them have sex again.

Reactions: criestoomuch

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I was playing the game (chapter 4, I think) and during the scene where Hunter was talking to Catherine in the massage room I got two separate errors. When I reloaded the game and attempted to repeat the error it never came up. Only a Black screen with dialog at the bottom of the screen. I was able to catch the last image of both of them (Catherine and Hunter) sitting there there talking about anger management and oral stimulation (I think). Anyway, I have no idea if this error was reported or if anyone cares but I'll post the only traceback that I was able to get.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/ani/hcathspa2.png'>:
File "game/hcathspa.rpy", line 22, in script
c c exc "[hcathspa1]"
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ani/hcathspa2.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/hcathspa.rpy", line 22, in script
c c exc "[hcathspa1]"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 683, in execute
statement_name(getattr(who, "statement_name", "say"))
File "renpy/ast.py", line 46, in statement_name
i(name)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 367, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 933, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 116, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
raise e
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ani/hcathspa2.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Power Vacuum Chapter_8
Wed Jun 23 13:32:15 2021

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I need help with the helper robot, I don't know what 0/9, 012, and whatever means. Is it the times? If so, then I don't see how much "help" it could possibly do when I'll run into them anyways.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's what he's there for, to tell you how many times you need to do each task.

this way, you don't keep doing every task once it's complete. if you see you only have 2 red task, you're not going to be visiting every one every hour. This lets you focus on who you actually need to visit.

Last edited:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
that's what he's there for, to tell you how many times you need to each task.

this way, you don't keep doing every task once it's complete. if you see you only have 2 red task, you're not going to be visiting every one every hour. This lets you focus on who you actually need to visit.
Thank you! I was confused on what it meant(By times I meant time of day, lol). There aren't any tasks yet, but that's probably because I'm early into the game.

Reactions: dartred
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes