dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, WWG just told me Sterlings dad was 100% Irish and where to find it.

1621381643680.png
so there you go, red hair Cath is very possible.

superman5150

May 23, 2017
I just wanted to comment that not only did I discover this game late, but I have taken a break from the game to comment that this thing is legit funny. I genuinely laugh out loud during the game and that's a rare feat for some of these games that "humor" listed in the tags...

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
has to be another game. since he was vocal about a vacation scene in the future that would be CH10 or further down the road. so CH 10 won't be V1.0.

this was posted around the time of V7 release, so earliest we would see a vacation update is CH10 and the + only means it can be further past that still

View attachment 1201334
you're probably remembering him saying he was a certain percentage complete with that chapter, not the entire game. There have been very few indications of how complete the game is but my guess is there is quite a bit of the story left to be told certainly not 80% complete
Yeah, I have no problems then since it looks like we'll get plenty of sex scenes.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so a while back i made an extension fan art to the first Ophelia bad end. where she is groped by hunter while making soup.

i took those two images and added them into the game. for any one who is curious on a "what-if" scenario. here you go.

just extract and drop that game folder in the root and it should ask you to replace "gallery CH1" script.

i couldn't recreate the scene 1 for 1, so you'll see a slight color shift in the environment when my scene starts. to view, just watch the bad ends in chapter 1 gallery and go to Ophelia scene.

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
First, I am going to spit some knowledge.
Children have a 25% chance of being a ginger (redhead) even with parents who's hair are JET BLACK! It's heritage and genetics. So your assertion that Ophelia couldn't have a redhead is in fact incorrect. Also, given that Ophelia is a Greek name it is within the realm of possibility that her family is of European descent which again means the chances are definitely there to have a redheaded child.

EDIT: Confirmed Irish descent... therefore percentages go up to have a redheaded child.

As for disagreeing, that is all well and good. We are all entitled to our own opinion and you obviously have yours.
However, to attack me because of my like of another game, one I support financially and enjoy very much makes you quite the asshole. I play to escape realism, so if I want something that has some happiness to it that is my choice. As for 'drama' in My New Family... well it has a lot more heart wrenching moments than Power Vacuum and I like a great story which MNF also has. Power Vacuum is a different kind of escape for me. I enjoy it for different reasons and I leave that shitty NTR shit turned off; but I can separate the two and apparently you can't.
So you I am sure will attack me some more, but whatever, you're free to do so. I was being light hearted when I made my first comment and you went harsh... so you are the weakest link... goodbye.
I'm going to asume that your first bit of knowledge refers to people of Caucasian descent, i.e. roughly the the area from Ireland and Morocco to the Urals and Afghanistan. I was aware of the Irishness of the father, I wasn't complaining the fact that she is a redhead, but that she both seems a full ginger, not even a daywalker, and really has no physical resemblance to her mother, as far as I've noticed at least. Now, I'm no expert in genetics, but it would seem unlikely, though perhaps not impossible, to me that a mix between an Irishman and a Mediterranean woman would result in a full ginger who shares almost no physical characteristics with her mother. Obviously it's the developpers prerogative to write the story any way he likes, I simply would have preferred something different for said reasons.

To the other point. My last comment was short but I must have hit a snare somewhere. If I were to point out to, say, an Arthur Conan Doyle-fan why I'm really not a fan of his books or, for example, I meet someone who really liked a movie we had both seen recently and I tell that person why I don't like it while he/she likes it, that makes me an asshole? Peculiar logic. If you would have a banner saying you're a fan of my Little Pony and the Teletubbies it would probably also influence how people respond to your posts, just like appearances in real life do.
I'm not going to go on length here because it would be off-topic. But the reason that I mentioned it, is because in a previous post you mentioned:

Okay... is just me... or is Tiff (and now Rebecca???) annoying. Instead of progressing things (and don't get me wrong there was SOME great progression this update) with the girls/LI's we have... we have to have Tiff and Rebecca ruining things? I don't like either of them and click through their scenes as swiftly as possible to get to the real girls. Maybe it's just me, but I don't want them.
This sentiment, together with your avatar and your banner, made my brain fry. You're complaining about a lack of progression in the latest PV update because of the addition of two new girls in two chapters who add some new dynamics to the established relationships, yet in MNF new and entirely bland girls are added all the time, which also blocks progression with other LI's (entirely disregarding the monotonous chain of boring daily events). With the exception of the first two, maybe three, chapters the drama in MNF has been absolutely ridiculous and it makes me wonder if an episode of "As the World Turns" would make you weep as well. In constrast, Rebecca and Tiff at least seem to have distinct personalities (and appearances) and have been integrated into the story to an extent that most side characters in MNF haven't.

PS. I have NTR turned off as wel and in general I avoid NTR-content like the plague, but the feeling that Hunter is lurking just around the corner does give an edge to the plot and makes me love this game even more.

Last edited:

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
to add to this. i have red hairs on my beard and im mexican. so even from ancestors who i don't even know how far back, are still effecting my hairs.

that and we haven't seen sterlings dad? he could be a redhead.
If some of your Spanish ancestors came from the north of Spain that's to be expected!

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Red hair is quite common amongst Celts. The Celts once ruled most of western Europe then the Romans who obviously didn't like Red Heads wiped most of them out along with the Germans and Sassanachs who didn't like Red Heads either. I on the evil other hand like red headed chicks and spent a good part of my life shagging them. Despite my fair hair and blue eyes I have red headed brown eyed kiddies 4 of them. I still suspect I have been cuckolded by a Red Headed freckled brown eyed Celt. Now where did I leave my surgical tools?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Now, I'm no expert in genetics, but it would seem unlikely, though perhaps not impossible, to me that a mix between an Irishman and a Mediterranean woman would result in a full ginger who shares almost no physical characteristics with her mother.
So, mixed races aren't mixed by default. There's a 25% chance any of their ancestry will be the result. So that means, if you have a white and black parent, there's 25% chance the baby will be white, 50% chance it will be mixed and 25% chance it will be black. Now, if this child grows up and has a baby with someone who's also mixed race, there's still 25% chance their baby will be white, 50% chance it will be mixed and 25% chance it will be black. So that means that two parents who are black can have a white baby. It's less impossible than you think.

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
so a while back i made an extension fan art to the first Ophelia bad end. where she is groped by hunter while making soup.

i took those two images and added them into the game. for any one who is curious on a "what-if" scenario. here you go.

just extract and drop that game folder in the root and it should ask you to replace "gallery CH1" script.

i couldn't recreate the scene 1 for 1, so you'll see a slight color shift in the environment when my scene starts. to view, just watch the bad ends in chapter 1 gallery and go to Ophelia scene.
more please if you have enough free time.(y);)

Dec 26, 2020

DARTRED THAT WAS AMAZING, THANKS AGAIN!!

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
This game is pretty funny, I'm not sure where I'm up to but the mc does seem like a huge hypocrite which is probably the only annoying part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes