Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
dude, chill. Its just a What If scenario thats not cannon to the game. Its a side game.
Its essentially an NTR scenario about the old man fucking Brenna. In the original game this doesn't come to pass normally, and we the players don't see it happen if we do allow it too, in this "What If" side game we see those scenes play out.
Its a legitimate question I wasnt attacking anybody relax

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Its a legitimate question I wasnt attacking anybody relax
This stuff right here is why the "What IF?" should be on it's own page here on F95.
It is not linked to the Main Game, it is focused towards a specific subsect of the audience only, and only confuses people expecting an update to the main game.

Look at the V.I.R.T.U.E.S. What If's for a good way to do this, (which ironically is the first game linked in "Similar Threads" below this thread), they include all the "What IF's" in one place and make it clear that these are not a part of the main game and are just something extra for those people who paid for it.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hunters scenes went from tiny bits to full scenes over time. MC scenes kinda feel like Netorase sometimes. Outside Brenna MC doesn't feel like he is really romancing anyone they just get mesmerized by the huge dick. I could see how this drives up ntr fanbase. Plus quality NTR weg is hard to find.
I am legitimately confused how MC's scenes feel like Netorase.
If I am not mistaken, Netorase is willingly being cucked, correct?
Did I play a different game than you? Does the NTR switch change that much of the game?
In no way possible in the version I played is Sterling pushing any of the girls towards Hunter or Kevin.

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
I wonder why some people like Hunter?
They identify with a fat, old, crazy, sexually abuser, ugly, man? :unsure:
I relate to all well-written characters but never identify as any. I'm here for the story and the depravity.

I like Hunter because his scenes get way more fucked up than Sterling's could ever be while staying true to the character. Hunter makes his dick into weaponized heroin and fucks women into mindless dick-junkies who act against their values and lie to the people they love to get another hit.

I like Sterling because his story has that wholesome-yet-taboo romance between siblings going on. That's always some good shit on its own--but more importantly, you can't make an entire story out of Hunter scenes. There's no evil without good and no depravity without Sterling's wholesomeness.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
"What If" was really good. Would love it if this was done with some of the other bad endings.
I'm afraid the part of the game's fanbase that doesn't like NTR will opt out though. I guess the dev is watching the numbers after this release.

MC scenes kinda feel like Netorase sometimes. Outside Brenna MC doesn't feel like he is really romancing anyone they just get mesmerized by the huge dick.
That has nothing to do with Netorase. Not even a little bit.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
"What If" was really good. Would love it if this was done with some of the other bad endings.
I'm afraid the part of the game's fanbase that doesn't like NTR will opt out though. I guess the dev is watching the numbers after this release.
numbers went up and this was the biggest increase he's had yet. coincidence that it was the same month that a what if? was added? I don't think so.

it's also clear (if you are a top tier patreon) that the majority of us are NTR fans.

case in point, there are currently 8 new suggestions for this months What If by patreons. all 8 are NTR, no vanilla suggestions.

before any one gets mad. anyone in the tier can make suggestions. just no top tiers has suggested a vanilla what if. it's like the NTR crowd is the only ones supporting him...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
numbers went up and this was the biggest increase he's had yet. coincidence that it was the same month that a what if? was added? I don't think so.

it's also clear (if you are a top tier patreon) that the majority of us are NTR fans.

case in point, there are currently 8 new suggestions for this months What If by patreons. all 8 are NTR, no vanilla suggestions.

before any one gets mad. anyone in the tier can make suggestions. just no top tiers has suggested a vanilla what if. it's like the NTR crowd is the only ones supporting him...
That's good then. I just think it's very late in Power Vacuum to allow for NTR in the canon story. It's probably my favorite tag(as long as it's fiction), but direction is important.

Making these "What If" on the side, or prolonging the non-canon endings would be a great way to compromise.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Damnd

Sep 13, 2020
the main character is an fckn wimpy looser that is a big cuck. He wants to have a black dick as a white man. Some insecure fcker. Atleast Hunter is confident and doesnt want to change their skin color to feel good. hunter is the true mc
Hunter is my idol. He should be the benchmark as to what every man should truly be.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Hunter is my idol. He should be the benchmark as to what every man should truly be.
In fact, when they get a "netori" tag, this game should be tagged with it. Poor hunter watching all the girls he wants to be with getting taken away.

In all seriousness though it'd be a fringe case of netori, or not at all, since he's not exactly considering the girls love interests.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
it's like the NTR crowd is the only ones supporting him...
It's pretty common that people with more extreme or niche fetishes are more likely to pay for content because of the lack of readily available content.

The fact that Power Vacuum has an NTR background story means that people who like NTR are basically getting teased constantly. So the "What If" scenarios are a perfect way to make the NTR crowd very happy.

As far as I'm concerned it's win-win. It's mostly normies who show up every now and again complaining that the NTR will taint the game and this game really isn't for someone who can't handle a story that at least has competition in it. Even if they are going to win by the end.

Damnd

Sep 13, 2020
In fact, when they get a "netori" tag, this game should be tagged with it. Poor hunter watching all the girls he wants to be with getting taken away.

In all seriousness though it'd be a fringe case of netori, or not at all, since he's not exactly considering the girls love interests.
I'm sure somewhere deep down he truly cares for them on a lovable level :LOL:...letting them all live under his house and not putting out should be considered elder abuse!

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I am legitimately confused how MC's scenes feel like Netorase.
If I am not mistaken, Netorase is willingly being cucked, correct?
Did I play a different game than you? Does the NTR switch change that much of the game?
In no way possible in the version I played is Sterling pushing any of the girls towards Hunter or Kevin.
Yeah I mixed up the terms. Which ever one is the one where MC is doing the stealing. The entire time you do every thing you can to bang the girls before Hunter can. Hunter on multiple occasion kinda treats you like wants you to be a like him and be an NTR guy.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the term for that is Netori.

also yeah, Hunter has said he wants to turn Sterling like him. So he does want sterling to fuck the girls, but only if he is willing to share them.

Last edited:

yonikniknik

Sep 8, 2020
I tried dropping and dragging new window version to mac version but it didn't work anyone know the fix for this i love beating it to this game...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I tried dropping and dragging new window version to mac version but it didn't work anyone know the fix for this i love beating it to this game...
The new download isn't an update. It's a standalone game and as far as I'm aware, only the PC version is leaked. You can't combine it with a mac version, it won't work.

If you're talking about the "What IF?" link.

yonikniknik

Sep 8, 2020
The new download isn't an update. It's a standalone game and as far as I'm aware, only the PC version is leaked. You can't combine it with a mac version, it won't work.

If you're talking about the "What IF?" link.

no just the chapter 8 i've tried doing it a bunch of times and it doesn't work sadly :c

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes