Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I got a great idea for a What If....

What If the dev focussed on the game and main story instead of silly side stories and bonuses. (and I don't care if they're vanilla, ntr or just absurd... focus on the damn main game dude)
Like he has done so far? Taking like two or three days to do some fast bonus content ain't really taking the focus off of the main game :WaitWhat:

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Just started this game. Two initial points to make.
1. Did Mom play fullback for the Minnesota Vikings? Usually a 19 year old guy is bigger than mom.
2. The UI makes it hard to read.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Wooooow....

I am assuming the comments were open to the $20 Tier and then there was a poll made out of said comments.
If that is the case, seems WW Game's biggest patrons are big NTR fans. Which just astounds me for a game with no canonical NTR, it would be like me throwing money at a harem game that only had MC getting laid by the girls in his fantasies.

It also makes me wonder what the overall demographic for his patron is in NTR/Non-NTR fans.
From what I've seen, most of the time those who are against NTR abandon / will never pledge once a dev decides to feature NTR and then they get flooded by ntr fans. But PV is such a weird game in that it appeases the harem fans by including a switch and completely gutting what little NTR there is... so much so that I expected the anti-NTR playerbase to be larger....

Just one of those things that make you go, "Hmm.."
Hunters scenes went from tiny bits to full scenes over time. MC scenes kinda feel like Netorase sometimes. Outside Brenna MC doesn't feel like he is really romancing anyone they just get mesmerized by the huge dick. I could see how this drives up ntr fanbase. Plus quality NTR weg is hard to find.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I really like the What If stuff. Excellently done. And yes I hope to see more of it.
Will it be integrated into the main game? I don't know and I don't care. I see no added value to not making this standalones.

But yeah. Big applause for making this!
Yup. WhatIfs will be standalone games and will not be part of the main game. They are not canon and a side thing the dev will do.
Also there will be Vanilla WhatIFs too.

Patreons will vote for WhatIfs.
If one side wins 2 times a row, the 3rd one is 100% guaranteed to be the opposite.

Now we have a NTR WhatIf.
If the next WhatIfs is another NTR one.
Then the 3rd WhatIf is going to be a Vanilla WhatIf

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Considering the content of main game is majority non NTR with only 1-2 NTR things an update most of these What Ifs are going to be NTR FOR SURE since non NTR people pretty much get what want in the main game either now or in update. Dudes probs not gunna pay extra for stuff thats already there to vote.

Or if you only pirate game stfu you LITERALLY dont get to vote

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Reactions: Warhawk1

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is Brenna popular?
Does "What if" have only Brenna versions?
I expected a scene from Ophelia, Aliza, Mallory.
Don't you have "What if" by Ophelia, Aliza, Mallory?

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
The tags say futa but it's nowhere to be found in the Genre.

Does it have futa or not? And if yes, is it avoidable?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The tags say futa but it's nowhere to be found in the Genre.

Does it have futa or not? And if yes, is it avoidable?
Yes and no and it's not avoidable, but it's not what you think.

There are no futa LI or anything like that. The cousin plays a game online as a futa character and goes around fucking chicks. The mom also plays an avn with a futa character.

None of them are optional scenes, but don't involve the mc other than him watching them play.

If you're anti futa it's not that bad, if you love it, you'll probably be disappointed.

Reactions: humanstickobserver

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Is Brenna popular?
Does "What if" have only Brenna versions?
I expected a scene from Ophelia, Aliza, Mallory.
Don't you have "What if" by Ophelia, Aliza, Mallory?
So far the "What If" is an extension of a bad end from the main game. The first "What If" just released. It'll be a minute for the next to drop and it MIGHT feature another girl.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Just a warning, compressed chapter 8 is rather broken, webp/png images are all converted to webp and duplicated with a .png extension which causes some problems when loading them(as well as a somewhat inflated archive size).

I ran into issues loading a 'missing' .png as early as chapter 4 and didn't manage to fix it by replacing it with the file from the chapter 7 archive. Maybe removing the extra file(s) would have fixed this.

The original Ch8 archive works just fine.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes