Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Both our wordings are wrong, but Hunter owns the house. Hunter even says "I'm paying the whole thing." At best, you can say that's up to interpretation. It can mean he is paying Ophelia or making payments, but WHY would he be paying Ophelia? How does it make sense that he will buy the house off her compared to him owning it and threatening to kick them out of his house.

WWG even already told you Hunter owns the house. How are you saying the Dev is wrong?

https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-8-what-if-what-why-games.36240/page-398#post-6493056
What? That post clearly says that Hunter isn't buying the house, he's making the mortgage payments.

That means that no, Hunter does not own the house. He couldn't even legally buy the house without Ophelia's and the bank's permission anyways as they are under contract with the mortgage.

Also, if Hunter owned the house, that would mean that he would not need to make any sort of mortgage payments.

But he doesn't have to pay Ophelia directly either. You can make payments on other people's behalf. Though, if there's no sort of contract, which I doubt there is, he actually wouldn't have any real legal claim to the house either.

But he also wouldn't want to put his name on the mortgage either. If he did, then the bank could legally come after his assets if he elected not to pay.

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron and sava75

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
or maybe the house does not have a mortgage, and the bills result from the fact that they pay for water, gas, electricity, etc., may follow this line of thinking, ignoring the mortgage

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
What? That post clearly says that Hunter isn't buying the house, he's making the mortgage payments.

That means that no, Hunter does not own the house. He couldn't even legally buy the house without Ophelia's and the bank's permission anyways as they are under contract with the mortgage.

Also, if Hunter owned the house, that would mean that he would not need to make any sort of mortgage payments.

But he doesn't have to pay Ophelia directly either. You can make payments on other people's behalf. Though, if there's no sort of contract, which I doubt there is, he actually wouldn't have any real legal claim to the house either.

But he also wouldn't want to put his name on the mortgage either. If he did, then the bank could legally come after his assets if he elected not to pay.
That and hes apparenlty dead if that one end is kinda true....

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
I can't believe I have to chime in on this again but Guyin Cognito is correct:

The bank owns the house, Ophelia is responsible for the mortgage payments and Hunter is the one paying each payment in full. When Hunter is introduced Ophelia says "He's staying with us to help with the mortgage.". Then, as pointed out by Macinnes, Hunter says to Sterling when they're alone "I’m not helping with the house payments. I’m paying the entire thing.". He's paying the entirety of each mortgage payment.
I just want to make one caveat to what you're saying. The bank doesn't own the house in a mortgage. What the bank owns is the debt in the mortgage with a claim to the house if owner fails to pay the debt. The bank would have to go through the foreclosure process before they can take ownership of the house.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Just enjoy the great game why u vanilla fan guy are so mad about it :unsure:
As a vanilla fan and Harem Lord, I love this game. I hate NTR. That's why I turn off NTR. And I love kick the ass of NTR guy (ugly bustard Hunter). I think this game good for vanilla fans and NTR fans. I've never seen a vanilla fan being told about this game, and if they're doing it, I'm sure they're doing it for some stupid reason.

Reactions: Segovax

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
or maybe the house does not have a mortgage
It does, and Hunter's paying it, since Ophelia can't afford it. So, the moment Hunter is gone, there's no more payments, and the bank forecloses, forcing the family out of the house.

But can we now drop this discussion? It's been explained to death (including by the dev), so let's focus back on the important stuff, like yucky NTR (this is a joke! Don't bring that up again either!).

chris745

Aug 8, 2017
I never comment but can somebody tell me what the problem is? A NON CANON mini dlc has some NTR content? Isn't the whole point of the game that the MC is going to win in the end and those Ntr bad ending scenes are just some fun little extra for the people that enjoy it? I say that as a guy that absolutely hates Ntr the game hits the perfect sweet spot for both sides. One side enjoys the main story and screwing hunter over, while the other side gets some fun Hunter side content everybody wins. The Dev said he is not gonna make Ntr canon and you still have ppl moaning about a NON CANNON dlc while paying 0 dollars Jesus. While i dont enjoy Hunter content, ppl that enjoy it should be able to enjoy it peacefully without someone moaning about it.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I never comment but can somebody tell me what the problem is? A NON CANON mini dlc has some NTR content? Isn't the whole point of the game that the MC is going to win in the end and those Ntr bad ending scenes are just some fun little extra for the people that enjoy it? I say that as a guy that absolutely hates Ntr the game hits the perfect sweet spot for both sides. One side enjoys the main story and screwing hunter over, while the other side gets some fun Hunter side content everybody wins. The Dev said he is not gonna make Ntr canon and you still have ppl moaning about a NON CANNON dlc while paying 0 dollars Jesus. While i dont enjoy Hunter content, ppl that enjoy it should be able to enjoy it peacefully without someone moaning about it.
YOU'RE, GOD, DAMN, RIGHT.gif

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Um this Game is awesome, hey can anyone send me all Sex scenes between the protagonist and hunter because i don’t feel like redoing the game again

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
hey can anyone send me all Sex scenes between the protagonist and hunter
Currently there are no sex scenes between Sterling and Hunter. Considering the complaints we had with this What If, could any $20 Patrons submit a proposal for the next What If where Sterling takes the bullet for one of the girls and they both end up liking it? Come on! You know you want to watch the world burn! Just grab the popcorn and enjoy the ensueing shitstorm!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Currently there are no sex scenes between Sterling and Hunter. Considering the complaints we had with this What If, could any $20 Patrons submit a proposal for the next What If where Sterling takes the bullet for one of the girls and they both end up liking it? Come on! You know you want to watch the world burn! Just grab the popcorn and enjoy the ensueing shitstorm!
I do want to watch the world burn... but I don't want to waste my suggestions until one of my suggestions wins at least lol.

I'm 1 like away from being guaranteed a spot to move onto top 3 >.<

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes