dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That doesn't help, it should be 50/50. In 9 months theres going to be 6 NTR ones and 3 vanilla ones, not worth supporting at all
What kind of way of thinking is this. It's BECAUSE the people supporting him in the high tier are mostly NTR people, we pretty much have the most say. We have been supporting him harder then vanilla people before we were given What Ifs. If you Vanilla had just supported him, then it would be the other way around. At least in the higher tiers. I'm sure we are sprinkled about in the lower tiers too.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
That doesn't help, it should be 50/50. In 9 months theres going to be 6 NTR ones and 3 vanilla ones, not worth supporting at all
Yeah I dont agree with this. I dont get the vanilla what if versions. It would just unnecessarily delay sterling getting it on with the girls in the story. And instead further increase the workload, the what if extended versions should be NTR themed only.

Reactions: HowlsCastle

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man I love this game but checking this thread is always so boring. There is always some ntr bullshit argument going on. Games with ntr even if it is avoidable usually have more supporters that are fans of ntr than vanilla players. Vanilla players will often not even give a game a chance if they see it has that tag, so it's natural that when the time comes to vote for content the ntr options will most likely win. The what if stuff is not even canon I don't know why people care that much. As long as the dev doesn't force the ntr stuff on the player I don't see any reason to complain.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Do I need a wt or I can pretty much do whatever I want?
I used the score chart posted in the OP until ch. 6. By then I got the feel and rhythm of the game as far as times for the events and how to trigger them. There is also scrollback if you make a wrong turn. With the help system you are good as long as you can complete the chapter objectives.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

dogmaster94

Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys, how can i play the what if from the gallery? i really dont want to play the whole game again just for this scene.
Thank you

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Yeah I dont agree with this. I dont get the vanilla what if versions. It would just unnecessarily delay sterling getting it on with the girls in the story. And instead further increase the workload, the what if extended versions should be NTR themed only.
I don't know. A three-way or at least girl-girl action between girls who don't naturally interact enough throughout the story could be pretty hot. Maybe explore some fetishes that aren't in the main game. Add a little spice to the one-on-ones.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I don't know. A three-way or at least girl-girl action between girls who don't naturally interact enough throughout the story could be pretty hot. Maybe explore some fetishes that aren't in the main game. Add a little spice to the one-on-ones.
Yeah if we re to go that way that is definetly interesting. A chance to Use the other characters that do not have any scenes. Like ophelia and her friends when they were younger.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes