Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
I already knew this was a great game but I just found that Cath has super power. She can just phase through object like kitty pride.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Also the replay tool would need an option to navigate from scenes to scenes. The current one just mash all the event of one protagonist of a specific chapter all together.)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How many ntr scenes are there in this game?
What the poster above me said, completely avoidable though the threat from mainly Hunter is what the game is build around and a main driver for MC. The What if scene many of the fans of the three letter tag get so happy about is a separate game, that is not part of the main game or even a gallery scene in the main game but completely separated by dev from the main game.

Edit: Brenna this update would be nice yeah after the teasing already and the latest What if showing it prematurely with Hunter before MC had his fun in game. Ophelia seems to be further away I agree and I suspect that the storyline with the blond friend and the research in who slept with her father/party with milfs will come first to a conclusion and might be a driver. :)

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Not gonna lie, seeing Catherine try to impale herself on Sterling's dick was more funny than hot. She was bouncing on him like an inverted pogo and couldn't barley take any of it.

Not complaining though, it fit the mood.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Does anyone have any info on how a priapism can cause penis enlargement? WWG said it's rare but possible. I tried googling it and couldn't find anything on the topic. Is it like jelqing where the internal pressure is supposed to stretch out the tissues?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
October release confirmed. Lowest level patreon with the intel! w00t!

BTW, any top tiers want to share what the suggestions for the new What If are?
No one has helped you yet? anyways, here's all the suggestions and the one that made top 3

Edit: I don't ever share WWG post, but since this post doesn't actually contain "content", I'm thinking it's ok. If he asks me not to share even this, i'll respect his wishes. For now, I'll leave this here.

Last edited:

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
No one has helped you yet? anyways, here's all the suggestions and the one that made top 3

Edit: I don't usually share WWG post, but since this post doesn't actually contain "content", I'm thinking it's ok. If he asks me not to share even this, i'll respect his wishes. For now, I'll leave this here.
I love how from 23 options, only 1 is Vanilla and the rest are NTR. It truly shows that the weirder the fetish or kink, the more are willing to pay to get it done.

I do wonder if in the next What If?, since it's gonna be Vanilla because of what WWG said on Discord, how many high-tier patreons are gonna participate? The same amount like in these two NTR ones or less?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I imagine the same amount, but we have to give something Vanilla. Personally though, from what we have seen, I think we should be allowed to keep doing NTR. We are the ones paying for it anyways, so why are we paying to give others what they want?

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
Maybe it's so that Vanilla fans don't feel "left out" or "betrayed". I mean, we both saw what happened here when the What If? was published, it was a complete shit-storm.
I know WWG watches this thread and is aware of what is happening here, and as surely most of his patreons came from here, maybe he decided that, so that there are not 50 pages of people complaining because NTR won 4 times in a row.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes