sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
While I actually like the 3 in a row change it up guys rule for the What if's?, this whole debate over what the majority vs a vocal minority of patrons want doesn't matter cause the What if's? are suggested by, voted on, and made for the top tier patrons, which seem to be overwhelmingly ntr fans. Though all patrons matter and should be appreciated for their support, the What if? posts aren't even available to them.
But that happens in all the games on patreon, only the top tiers have access to the important polls, and exclusive content, and it's logical that way, the more you pay, the more you get. Here, even the lowest tier gets the game, something that doesn't happen in others, for me that's a huge show of appreciation for all their patreons.
All these messages are just for not accepting that in patreon there are more NTR fans. If they would just take a look at the discord they would realize that there are more of them, and that they enjoy receiving the content they like so much.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The Hunter content, to me, isn't even "real" NTR. It's too comical and non-serious to cause negative emotions NTR fans seem to enjoy. Jealousy. Anger.

It'd make more sense as the "beauty & the beast" style fetish. Where a woman gets banged by a guy who is heinously ugly, like Hunter is.

That said, hardly any games manage to have NTR and Non-NTR content and work. They always end up favoring one or the other. This one has, up until this point, because the NTR "route" doesn't actually exist. It's there for the humor of it as I said above. The "What If" series is basically a reward for those people who like that content though.

However, issues will arise if the "What If" NTR fans start to be favored over the non-NTR fans of the vanilla game. If making the "What ifs" cause delay to the main game, people won't be happy about it.

So, if I were the dev, I'd have veto power and rotate the vanilla "What If's" and the NTR ones regardless of the polls. The NTR fans may be the majority of the higher tier patrons, but that doesn't mean the vanilla higher tiers should be overruled on all the polls. The NTR fans get a little NTR in the vanilla game, so the vanilla fans should get a vanilla "What if" too every so often which won't happen if the NTR fans have the voting majority.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
The Hunter content, to me, isn't even "real" NTR. It's too comical and non-serious to cause negative emotions NTR fans seem to enjoy. Jealousy. Anger.

It'd make more sense as the "beauty & the beast" style fetish. Where a woman gets banged by a guy who is heinously ugly, like Hunter is.

That said, hardly any games manage to have NTR and Non-NTR content and work. They always end up favoring one or the other. This one has, up until this point, because the NTR "route" doesn't actually exist. It's there for the humor of it as I said above. The "What If" series is basically a reward for those people who like that content though.

However, issues will arise if the "What If" NTR fans start to be favored over the non-NTR fans of the vanilla game. If making the "What ifs" cause delay to the main game, people won't be happy about it.

So, if I were the dev, I'd have veto power and rotate the vanilla "What If's" and the NTR ones regardless of the polls. The NTR fans may be the majority of the higher tier patrons, but that doesn't mean the vanilla higher tiers should be overruled on all the polls. The NTR fans get a little NTR in the vanilla game, so the vanilla fans should get a vanilla "What if" too every so often which won't happen if the NTR fans have the voting majority.
mmmm. im a NTR or ugly bastard fan, and i agree with all you said, exept the part where you say that NTR fans enjoy the jealousy and anger... that can only be felt by someone who doesnt like NTR, me personally i love NTR because i hate vanilla, i mean, i already have a girlfriend and love her and all, i just dont enjoy vanilla stories because those are things that one can do himself, get a girl have sex make love what ever.

i enjoy NTR and ugly bastard genre because is so damn hot seeing a gorgeous girl with an old bastard and on top of that get that girl stolen by him. its exciting, i speak for myself tough, because in real life i would hate to see that, but since its fantasy its really hot.

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Hey guys, does anyone have any updates on when the next version is out? It seems it is taking longer compared to the last update. It could be because of the size of this update, but just wanted to see if we have any news.

ognani

Mar 19, 2021
Just wanted to add my 2 cents and say that the harsh reality is that if you're not a supporter (I'm not either) then there's really no point or right to complain and the fact is that those polls are what democracy looks like. Even when talking about his supporters from a business and social perspective it makes no sense for the dev to side with the 5 or 10% minority whilst the 90%+ are what makes up the majority of his income, yes it sucks for the supporters who don't like NTR but it is what it is and they have the option to terminate their memberships whenever they want. I get discussion but most of this seems like moaning and derailing so rather than complain why don't you people who really hate NTR go and support him and sway the polls in your favor if you dislike it so much? Just seems like a somewhat pointless exercise thinking that somehow the dev is going to side with a bunch of people on this forum rather than paying supporters, this mindset seems to be all over this site and its getting boring.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I will whole heartedly agree but am I missing something ? what's going on ? is the author planning on making this a ntr game now ? and also is ophelia the mc's biological mother ?
1. nope, just people don't like it when supporters get to vote on exclusive content they choose.
2. nope, the main focus is still the same. The "what if?" are there to add some random standalone scenes based purely on supporters input.
3. yes, she is with the patch.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Okay, let me put it like this then: Games that have an update will always get more traffic on these forums than games that haven't updated in a while. Threads between updates can be a dead zone. But if once a month a new side game drops, the thread will pick up and end up on the front page, giving it more exposure. Those are the ones that new players check out (no one is going fifteen pages deep to find something). So, once a month, this thread will be hot and attract new people.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, let me put it like this then: Games that have an update will always get more traffic on these forums than games that haven't updated in a while. Threads between updates can be a dead zone. But if once a month a new side game drops, the thread will pick up and end up on the front page, giving it more exposure. Those are the ones that new players check out (no one is going fifteen pages deep to find something). So, once a month, this thread will be hot and attract new people.
Yeah that uses the maxim that more exposure is always good, no matter the kind of exposure you always hit some newbies and in some markets like for celebrity fameor recognizing a brand on the shelves in the supermarket making people more likely to take it off that works most of the time, not in all though. Sometimes bad or questionable exposure (like fast, monthly but unsatisfying updates to stay with your example might cost you more as you gain from it) that does not meet your long term goals with your brand is bad exposure and does not help your brand name or long time profitability.

Like I said it is complex and results are for sure not always as predictable as everyone claims (especially without some serious market research into existing and potential clients and what it would take for those potentials to become loyal customers while also knowing how those changes needed will impact existing clients, which I do not think any game on this site makes enough for) they know them to be based on what they want and prefer :p and the risk in the end lies with the dev, not the ones furiously debating, so it is also his right and decision to make in the end based on his best estimations and goals.

If it was that easy quite a few of the gems on this site that do appeal to their potential markets would all be great hits with tons of supporters if they just listened to the vocal criers. I rarely saw a game turn to be way more successful after doing that though, nor businesses :p and all add campaigns would be wildly successful if it was that easy and predictable and not bomb at least once in a while and those guys are professionals at it and even they get it wrong at least some of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Llamamann

haytamhl

Oct 18, 2019
Hello, can you guys help me I don't know if this is a bug or part of the story but in ch4 after amber gym second or third event I see hunter and cath icon on spa at 11:00 seem okay but when i click on it i see cath is sucking hunter di*k and i can't do anything about it and there no option to stop it and I'm even turning ntr option off is this normal or a bug please tell me? and
if this was part of the story how can i stop it, please help and thanks
sorry for the bad english

LastAlive

Nov 15, 2018
Hello, can you guys help me I don't know if this is a bug or part of the story but in ch4 after amber gym second or third event I see hunter and cath icon on spa at 11:00 seem okay but when i click on it i see cath is sucking hunter di*k and i can't do anything about it and there no option to stop it and I'm even turning ntr option off is this normal or a bug please tell me? and
if this was part of the story how can i stop it, please help and thanks
sorry for the bad english
Sounds like a bug lol

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes