dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Maybe it's so that Vanilla fans don't feel "left out" or "betrayed". I mean, we both saw what happened here when the What If? was published, it was a complete shit-storm.
Yeah, but the opinion of the people who pay should be listened too first. If the Vanilla people feel left out, they should Patreon up and thrown in suggestions.

You can't get mad if you aren't helping.

I know WWG watches this thread and is aware of what is happening here, and as surely most of his patreons came from here, maybe he decided that, so that there are not 50 pages of people complaining because NTR won 4 times in a row.
If most came from here, it's the one that want NTR that patreon'd up... As proof by what is being suggested is 99% NTR. The NTR crowd is the one financially dominating the top tier.

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
If most came from here, it's the one that want NTR that patreon'd up... As proof by what is being suggested is 99% NTR. The NTR crowd is the one financially dominating the top tier.
And yet, there was like 20 pages of people complaining about the What If?...

But we can't blame anyone, the standar F95 user comes here for fap material, so when they see that there's extra content with a fetish/kink that they don't like, they reach the worst possible conclusions. That it's a DLC, that the dev betray them and blah blah blah...

QuantumVNs

Jan 25, 2019
I just think the "what if?" premise lends itself more to NTR than Vanilla. IIRC WWG said we won't get to jump ahead of the story with one (so no Sterling-Ophelia sex) and the story is progressing itself forward with almost all the women. Most of the Vanilla scenes I can envision are just the same as we got but in a different environment, other than something that forces two women together (ex: What if Ophelia enlisted Brenna to help with the burlesque show for Sterling when the internet went out?).

NTR just gives a lot more creative wiggle room, imo. Plus, Hunter's natural depravity also lends itself to the "suddenly ... sex" style you'd need for a short segment.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I just think the "what if?" premise lends itself more to NTR than Vanilla. IIRC WWG said we won't get to jump ahead of the story with one (so no Sterling-Ophelia sex) and the story is progressing itself forward with almost all the women. Most of the Vanilla scenes I can envision are just the same as we got but in a different environment, other than something that forces two women together (ex: What if Ophelia enlisted Brenna to help with the burlesque show for Sterling when the internet went out?).

NTR just gives a lot more creative wiggle room, imo.
You know what, if we are going to have to do a vanilla what if next time, I'm taking this one and modifying it a bit.

"What if Ophelia thought she couldn't cure Sterling alone, so she hires Brenna to do it and it gets out of hand and has her have sex with Sterling to make sure it's working properly"

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I just think the "what if?" premise lends itself more to NTR than Vanilla.
I think it's more the "newness" of the What If format. WWG said we'd be able to go balls to the wall, but we haven't gotten any examples of idea's totally out there yet. So, naturally, we turn to stuff already established in game that we didn't get to see. Once we get an idea of what we can do with the story, more vanilla stuff will pop up.

Reactions: x0run

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
Does anyone have any info on how a priapism can cause penis enlargement? WWG said it's rare but possible. I tried googling it and couldn't find anything on the topic. Is it like jelqing where the internal pressure is supposed to stretch out the tissues?
Essentially the vessels that carry blood to the organ stretch. If they stretch for too long they deform and remain that way forever. It's why doctors slit the penis to relieve the pressure so the vessels go back to normal, a scar is more optimal than a loose noodle.

And since this is a fictional game, let the dev have their fun. If getting a hard-on for more than 4 hours was beneficial we would have min/max-ed the shit out of that.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
No one has helped you yet? anyways, here's all the suggestions and the one that made top 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I don't ever share WWG post, but since this post doesn't actually contain "content", I'm thinking it's ok. If he asks me not to share even this, i'll respect his wishes. For now, I'll leave this here.
Weird that out of all of those someone went ahead and suggested: "What if everyone was genderbent and u had to stop a female hunter."

But none suggested something like: "What if Hunter somehow forced/tricked Sterling into getting genderbent (through the use of a drug or some other crazy scenario) so that Sterling became female and no longer an obstacle to Hunter's plans, so now Hunter could simply have his way with "her", completely mind-breaking "her" in the process and having "her" be one of his conquests, and then after that since there was no one else left to stop him, Hunter could go on to conquer the rest of the women, creating an harem and achieving total victory."

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Does anyone have any info on how a priapism can cause penis enlargement? WWG said it's rare but possible. I tried googling it and couldn't find anything on the topic. Is it like jelqing where the internal pressure is supposed to stretch out the tissues?
Have you tried searching for "Megalophallus priapism"? Here's the abstract from a case detailing what they think happened:

Priapism is a common complication of sickle cell anemia. We report a little known sequela of priapism: painless megalophallus, with significant penile enlargement. The patient had had an intense episode of priapism 9 years previously and his penis remained enlarged. Blood oxygen level-dependent magnetic resonance imaging revealed enlarged, hypoxic corpora cavernosa. Megalophallus probably resulted from permanent loss of elasticity of the tunica albuginea due to severe engorgement during the episode of priapism. This sequela needs to be recognized by physicians because no intervention is necessary and sexual function seems to remain intact.

And here's a

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
so in this Game How come there is no options to save his sister from the horny Hunter old guy ?

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Yeah, but the opinion of the people who pay should be listened too first. If the Vanilla people feel left out, they should Patreon up and thrown in suggestions.

You can't get mad if you aren't helping.

Not 100% of his patreon's voted for the NTR. But if the ones in majority will only vote for NTR, but he still has a sizeable amount that want the non-ntr options then it would be wrong to ignore them completely.

This is why his compromise of IF it goes 3 times in a row to NTR, he'll do a non-NTR scene the next time is a good one.

This way, the minority which still makes up a decent portion of his patreon's don't get completely ignored. And as long as he leaves it with them still voting on options, just non-NTR options I think most of his patreon's will still be fine with it. As long as the options are ones that would not be ones explored in Canon.

So I think as long as he doesn't just do things like "And then they fucked in a different room than in the story." and do a more interesting one like "What if Catherine got super jealous and turned into a yandere."

I also wouldn't call it vanilla either. An incest game is not vanilla. It's pretty much mainstream at this point but it's not really vanilla.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Have you tried searching for "Megalophallus priapism"? Here's the abstract from a case detailing what they think happened:

And here's a
Thank you so much!

I had no clue "megalophallus" was a term. I was searching "non ischemic priapism side effect", and "non ischemic priapism enlargement".

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not 100% of his patreon's voted for the NTR. But if the ones in majority will only vote for NTR, but he still has a sizeable amount that want the non-ntr options then it would be wrong to ignore them completely.

This is why his compromise of IF it goes 3 times in a row to NTR, he'll do a non-NTR scene the next time is a good one.

This way, the minority which still makes up a decent portion of his patreon's don't get completely ignored. And as long as he leaves it with them still voting on options, just non-NTR options I think most of his patreon's will still be fine with it. As long as the options are ones that would not be ones explored in Canon.

So I think as long as he doesn't just do things like "And then they fucked in a different room than in the story." and do a more interesting one like "What if Catherine got super jealous and turned into a yandere."

I also wouldn't call it vanilla either. An incest game is not vanilla. It's pretty much mainstream at this point but it's not really vanilla.
you're right... not 100% voted NTR. here are the only 2 none NTR suggestions (in 1 SS to save space) and how they did.
and here are some NTR suggestions
That's not a cherry picked SS either. I can post more suggestions that got 20+ likes.

See my point? People don't care for Vanilla suggestions in the What ifs. If Vanilla suggestion gets 1 vote, it's not "100%" for NTR. So That's not a good arguement. Instead, it's more like 90% DO vote for NTR.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
For now yes, Dev confirmed "Drew" will appear this upcoming chapter and do NTR too. Just not if he'll do NTR right away this chapter or starting next or something.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, those polls are old but hold up. Even the first poll says how "I don't know if any of you have read the thread on f95zone, but the inclusion of NTR seems to be causing nothing but dissension". It's clear that the people who don't like NTR are the people not on his patreon. It's basically a "F95 people don't like it, what about you guys on my patreon". Which they then proceed to tell him that they do like it.

second poll still gets votes to this day since it's not locked.

Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
While I actually like the 3 in a row change it up guys rule for the What if's?, this whole debate over what the majority vs a vocal minority of patrons want doesn't matter cause the What if's? are suggested by, voted on, and made for the top tier patrons, which seem to be overwhelmingly ntr fans. Though all patrons matter and should be appreciated for their support, the What if? posts aren't even available to them.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
To be clear, I'm not even suggesting to outright ban Vanilla suggestion or make it only NTR suggestions. I'm just saying to leave it up to what the people want. It's not like i WONT be suggesting Vanilla content. My next suggestion is even going to be Vanilla (if allowed, there are some rules to what ifs).

Reactions: x0run and sava75
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes