Loker

Jan 6, 2019
This isn't an NTR game, as it says in the OP its non-canon bad endings. There are no NTR routes. This game is quite comical, the "NTR" content is basically a meme lol.
Quite disappointed here, not gonna lie. I have wished for NTR as the start was looking as quite nice contest between Hunter and MC.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Screenshot_2020-03-01-09-05-27.png

:ROFLMAO: This scene stopped me right at the beginning of the chapter. I can't get passed it. He looks so ridiculous man lol. This is the start of his villainous backstory. He looks like he's about to hit someone and it's most likely going to be Catherine :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
Guyz I can't understand. I played to the v3. When I start the game, nothing new. All acheivements were in green. So I tought that I needed to play a new game to trigger the update but I m still blocked at the v3...
Is that normal?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Guyz I can't understand. I played to the v3. When I start the game, nothing new. All acheivements were in green. So I tought that I needed to play a new game to trigger the update but I m still blocked at the v3...
Is that normal?
Go to your last save during 0.3 and advance the time to the next day.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Is that normal?
Certain people said a few posts earlier that you are suppose to hit the hourglass, I am not sure if this is going to work but maybe try.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
No sex scenes i did all event + quests :confused:
Hope next update we get allot of sex :love: (y)

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
maybe that's true, but that doesn't change that the best scenes in this game are ntr scenes :confused:
Thats because it has no story behind, and since its non canonical you can just add sex scene out of nowhere(most of which are pretty short btw),while an actual story requires development, i mean you cant expect your mom or sis just jump on you after couple of dialog. Basically what i am saying is when game comes close to finish there will be far more/better scenes in canonic story.
ps. Personally i prefer moms scenes(although there isnt sex)over any out of ass ntr scenes.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thats because it has no story behind, and since its non canonical you can just add sex scene out of nowhere(most of which are pretty short btw),while an actual story requires development, i mean you cant expect your mom or sis just jump on you after couple of dialog. Basically what i am saying is when game comes close to finish there will be far more/better scenes in canonic story.
ps. Personally i prefer moms scenes(although there isnt sex)over any out of ass ntr scenes.
im tired and sick of people like you that dont know shit of what you are talking about, because is the mom or sis doenst mean they cant add sex scene fast, thats just stupid bad writing from devs that dont know how write plot at all, i can assure you there can be a lot of sex if only the plot was good and there is a lot of ways to get it, look icstor (fast story & sex scenes of incest) and other devs like Luxee that atleast have some skill when it comes to writing, go play parental love.

Incest doenst mean and will never mean slow building, thats just bad writing.

Last edited:

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
im tired and sick of people like you that dont know shit of what you are talking about, because is the mom or sis doenst mean they cant add sex scene fast, that just stupid bad writing from devs that dont know how write plot at all, i can assure you there can be a lot of sex if only the plot was good and there is a lot of ways to get it, look icstor and other devs like Luxee that atleast have some skill when it comes to writing, go play parental love.

Incest doenst mean and will never mean slow building, thats just bad writing.
Jesus just chill out dude. First there is sex scenes, you can fuck sisters friend, alot of rubbing, hj and etc. Well incest supposed to be slow building, at least for me, i mean you cant conquer family members as fast as others. Regards to Icstor, i like him myself, Linda is my absolute favorite milf, but come on, we have been waiting for atleast 2 years to fuck her.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
This thing again does the rinse wash repeat over and over again like last Update I checked my stats and all 3 girls are over 150 on average of love. So when does this 4 girls come into the game? Does anyone have a Save that is complete (including this update) that actually isn't broken cause mine is stuck on a touch from mom in bedroom in morning and the other 2 girls... Wait till next update.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
This thing again does the rinse wash repeat over and over again like last Update I checked my stats and all 3 girls are over 150 on average of love. So when does this 4 girls come into the game? Does anyone have a Save that is complete (including this update) that actually isn't broken cause mine is stuck on a touch from mom in bedroom in morning and the other 2 girls... Wait till next update.
If you completed every event from 0.3. use the hour glass to advance to the next day. new content should start.

Reactions: tazaaron
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes