Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
how come i cannot access to ntr content at all ? anytime i make a choice that supposed to lead to ntr this lil robot keep make me replay it over and over untill i choose the no-ntr choice ? is it normal ?
The NTR is only bad ends anyway and there are only a few of them.

There is no NTR route if that's what you are looking for.

Haven't played recent update but there is 1 scene with the big sisters friend and 2 with his aunt (1 with Hunter and 1 with her fat roommate), as soon as the scene finishes it sends you back before the choice.

Was gonna try this until i saw the NTR tag.
NTR is played for laughs as bad ends, there is no NTR route.

look icstor
I don't know a single person with standards that would put Icstor and good storytelling in the same sentence.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Because i can. Why tf does it matter to you?? Why even comment on my comment. Seriously
Because you see a fetish you don't like and instead of reading the OP which clearly states you can turn ntr off. or just doing what most people do when they see a tag they don't like ignore the thread... nah you gotta state your opinion to tell people you don't like ntr. you guys are getting as bad as vegans.:LOL:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So the Dev has just stopped making the game respond to the Incest Patch entirely right? Because unless it's old content nothing from the new update responds to it.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
someone may help? I'm playnf for the first time and get stucked at the first NTR content scene.. it ask to repeat the choise and continue like that without let me progress in the game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ok, so i just finished ver 0.4 (all green)

have to say, the story is great, because it doesn't try hard to have a story in the first place. it's just a bunch of well paced nonsense. not everything is a joke, but there is a lot of it.

sadly, there is not much in terms of sex yet, but with it being ver 0.4, i can understand.

the best scenes are the hunter/grandpa scenes, but REALLY wish they would be played out longer.

we were finally gonna see one of the 3 main girls have a sex scene but it stopped just before he entered.

i hope next update, Hunter finally does 1 of the 3 main girls and that it's a little longer.

also, hunter should have more "canon" attempts at making the a move at the girls. as far as canon goes, he hasn't tried anything for a while. all attempts have been tied to bad ends. there are no ever lasting effects.

the Catherine blowjob scene could have been canon if you think about it. she was dazed and could have been played out as if she doesn't remember it. thus not having to bring up in canon that she had sucked a dick, but she really has.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
ok, so i just finished ver 0.4 (all green)

have to say, the story is great, because it doesn't try hard to have a story in the first place. it's just a bunch of well paced nonsense. not everything is a joke, but there is a lot of it.

sadly, there is not much in terms of sex yet, but with it being ver 0.4, i can understand.

the best scenes are the hunter/grandpa scenes, but REALLY wish they would be played out longer.

we were finally gonna see one of the 3 main girls have a sex scene but it stopped just before he entered.

i hope next update, Hunter finally does 1 of the 3 main girls and that it's a little longer.

also, hunter should have more "canon" attempts at making the a move at the girls. as far as canon goes, he hasn't tried anything for a while. all attempts have been tied to bad ends. there are no ever lasting effects.

the Catherine blowjob scene could have been canon if you think about it. she was dazed and could have been played out as if she doesn't remember it. thus not having to bring up in canon that she had sucked a dick, but she really has.
It's in the OP, "This is not an NTR focused game" - therefore making those into canon is pointless, and it also creates a bunch of extra work because of those who has the NTR turned off.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's true, at the least. just a little bit longer NTR scenes. they end too soon and really feel rushed. dont get me wrong, they are incredible. it just feels like there is no build up to when the NTR scene is about to happen, it just... happens after the wrong choice.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
when are you guys to understand THIS IS NOT A NTR game :FacePalm:
the guy before had it right.

this IS an NTR game, dev said it is and it's tagged as such.

it's not an NTR FOCUSED game, i'll give you that.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Of all the weird ass tags: scat, urination, Incest rape, beastailty ,vomiting, gapers bet yet NTR the most common in the real world compared to the tags I just listed is met with pitchforks and torches......weird ass logic if you ask me

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Of all the weird ass tags: scat, urination, Incest rape, beastailty ,vomiting, gapers but yet NTR the most common in the real world compared to the tags I just listed is met with pitchforks and torches......weird ass logic if you ask me
It's strange because me and quite a few people, if we don't like a tag like scat, urination or vomiting we will ignore it or skip past the content I see no point to start complaining as different people have different fetishes.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97 and EJW

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so you qouted me and qouted the OP saying the same thing as me? i dont get it?

i said it's not an NTR focused game, just like the OP said. it IS NTR, it HAS NTR. it can be avoided and never scene with an option.

you say "this is not an NTR game, the tag is there to warn people that it's in the game". uh... isn't that a double standard?

i will say again, i KNOW this isn't NTR focused and i AGREED it's not focused, but you can't deny that this IS ntr, even if it's non-canon.
you dont get it, do you?
let me ask you this, do you consider a ntr game when the only ntr content is used as a joke and as bad endings?
if you say yes then i give up, because in games a game over or bad endings means you played it wrong or fucked up but hey if you are happy with it, good for you.

TiffanyMonroe saveeditonline is your friend or so i did heard... xD

Last edited:
Reactions: eddie987 and EZ8lt

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
time 1300 pool
time 1600 bedroom

both are still bugged, using them kicks you out to main menu...
also, why are the girls becoming MORE prude??? it is like game work in reverse....mom used to have no problem jerking you off, now she is a prude that can barely touch the dick without being a super prude

Last edited:
Reactions: mrmcfappen

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Interesting descussion so me just gonna add my two peneth worth.
It's not an NTR Game in the normal meaning of an NTR game.
The game do's not have NTR story paths there is no real NTR route to follow.
It is in no way NTR focussed.
the only NTR are Bad Endings for making the odviously wrong choice that only some that hasn't got a clue or is an idiot or even someone wanting to see the NTR bad end would choose.
kinda like the young guy in the film "the boat that rocked" that asks his room mate for a condom so he could shag his would be girlfrind and is instead told to go ask one of the other guys for one by his room mate.
He then leaves her outside his shared room while he go's to ask the other guys for a condom,
When he evenchally comes back he finds his would be girlfriend missing and noises in his shared room when he enters his shared room its to find he woulld be girlfriend is now being shagged by his room mate.
That kind of bad choices.
However the game do's contain NTR scenes even though its just there as a bad choice.
So can and will be mistakenly thought of as a NTR game by more than a few people.

Just Sayin.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes