Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I'm kind of a funny guy. Lot's of the time just reading the dialogue and looking at the girls faces while the exchanges are going on is enough to get me in a luv stooper.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Won't that make me miss the scenes? I have to grind through like 100 days to see all the soap opera scenes to see the moms night scenes. And typing that out made me realize just how first worldy all this is lol
not really, the scenes are kinda random and not based on points at all though you need certain points to see them , i see is kinda contradicting itself xD

CoraAngel

Jul 2, 2018
Im very happy with this update. I m so into Brenna and i love the bad ending scene.
Cant wait for the next update. I also would love to see more bad ending

Reactions: panzermaster

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
Got to the bath scene with Brenna and wow. I know not everyone likes hair but i hope there will be some more in the game on at least one girl.

Reactions: yolol

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I liked the update it was a little shorter than the previous one but still a good amount to see and do and again the humour cracks me up every time Catherine saying the MC had aids to everyone :LOL: Nice introduction with Amber she's cute. and the brief scene with Mallory taking a plunge at least we got a good reward from that :p

May 2, 2017
You know I always thought waking up with your dick inside your SO would be hot, but I'm having serious second thoughts after seeing what the MC is going through.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is there only one Hunter ending with big sis in 0.4? Or is one with little sis too? How do i get this?
there is one with the little sister too. Grandpa is trying to hypnotize you and her and then you are given a choice. choose something alone the lines of "firing a bullet at his skull" to get the bad end. little sis gives gramps a hypnotized BJ.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I liked the update it was a little shorter than the previous one but still a good amount to see and do and again the humour cracks me up every time Catherine saying the MC had aids to everyone :LOL: Nice introduction with Amber she's cute. and the brief scene with Mallory taking a plunge at least we got a good reward from that :p
This game shows that you can have a good laugh, without the need of the stereotypical pervy sidekick who's supposed to be a comic relief, but ends up being more annoying than anything. The scene where Catherine examines the liquor cabinet and has a little monologue about the lock, just to headbutt it open for instance, cracked me up. I knew she would do something like that, but it still got me. Would it be as funny if it was a random MC's friend instead of her? Maybe. But scenes like that, can also add more depth to her character. She's more than the younger "roomate" who's clueless with anything sex related, you see in every other game. It's the same with every character. They are all based in some stereotype (the lonely "landlady", the older "roomate" who knows she's hot and want to use that to make easy money etc.) but at the same time they are all unique, because they are not one-dimensional. There's a lot more to each one of them.

Reactions: Mormont

kursatyildis

Jul 9, 2017
Love the game, only wished there was more hunter content. In the first episode you had to stop him with little quests like the soup instead of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He just seemed like more of a threat in the first episode instead of just a gag in bad endings.

Reactions: Valronn

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm not sure how often the dev frequents this board, but I wanted to share my 2 cents.

Positives:

The script is fucking hilarious. I've never laughed so much during a game before. The models are sexy and the animations are good.

Negatives:

I kind of feel like the MC is the 'bad' ending for the girls in this game. They seem to REALLY enjoy fucking Hunter's huge dick. It makes the MC seem totally inadequate by comparison. I highly recommending turning of the ntr if you aren't into seeing it, just so you don't accidentally see one of the scenes and have the MC ruined for the rest of the game. It's not like he is small or anything, it's just that he doesn't compare to Hunter's arm sized cock. And if the focus of this game isn't the ntr, why make the MC a beta?

Dev, if your goal isn't to completely emasculate the MC, why would you have such a massive size difference in the two men's junk sizes?

This kind of competition between the MC and Hunter only really works if they are on a reasonably even playing field. As it stands, Hunter has all the money, all the power, and a huge dick. The MC literally has nothing to offer the girls in this game.

You might as well call it 'Cockblock the Alpha' and you aren't playing as the Alpha.

The good thing is there is an easy way to equalize there sizes that actually makes sense in the style and humor of the game and it doesn't even require the dev to re-render anything.

The last scene in the 'sleeping with mom' event is that the MC gets his dick 'broken'. You could add a scene in the next update where the MC says the doctor told him that 'Some thing popped loosed inside and it was able to achieve it's true potential' or something. Anyway this could explain the MC's increase in size. Plus it would go well with the MC's increased build from working out.

The MC could then stumble on Hunter's supply of male enhancement pills and flush them all. Then he could call the pharmacy and tell them that Hunter is grinding them up and snorting them with blow so they can't sell them to him anymore. This could explain Hunter's decrease in size.

Then with there potential sexual prowess is relatively evenly matched, it then becomes youth and vigor vs money and power and the MC will actually have a shot.

Please dev, steal my idea. I'm begging you. Do it for the girls... :cry:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Dev, if your goal isn't to completely emasculate the MC, why would you have such a massive size difference in the two men's junk sizes?

This kind of competition between the MC and Hunter only really works if they are on a reasonably even playing field. As it stands, Hunter has all the money, all the power, and a huge dick. The MC literally has nothing to offer the girls in this game.
You make a point here. Dunno, maybe to attract the NTR crowd too, the horse dick asshole is NTR trademark. Personally, I played the game with NTR off and heard the dev saying NTR was non-canon or the bad ending u get in pc/console games if u fuck up. But the MC looks, acts, is a pathetic WIMP with no job to help his mom and a virgin too 'till Eva "fixes" that for him. Why the fuck do devs put useless virgins in their games as "rivals" for other dudes ... RL scenario, bitches dig assholes with money that know how to fuck but our "MC" loses in every aspect. That's a fact. Where the competition at ?? :unsure:

And then there's Hunter ... I'd really prefer Eric to be the rival, at least the dude looks like person not a zombie who feeds on pussies to survive.:whistle: Sasquatch can do a 2020 hairstyle and look like a famous Rapper or Hollywood star compared to him. But the ladies and the hilarious script compensate for what the game is lacking ... a real MC with a dick in his pants and some meat on them bones. I'd like to see how he deals with that nympho Mallory or his self-proclaimed dominatrix mom. Maybe a strapon and a hard ass pounding will be an educational experience.

Character development is always good to have in a game to make it authentic but shy, skinny wimps are not MC material. Considering how his dad was treating him, storywise this MC should have the balls to act confident with the ladies and stand up like a man to the pussy-destroying zombie aka Hunter.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Been playing this since yesterday. I still get points for all three girls but now only sporadically. Haven't been able to finish the squats with Catherine. think I'm still stuck at the pool as she keeps asking me to do a flip. Haven't progressed with Brenna. Took some pictures, blew a load between her thighs onto her bed, but since then nada. Ophelia starts to jack mc off in the morning but stops and says "Breakfast in ten". Turns out to get pretty grindy with no clue what to do.

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
I find its not nearly as grindy as something like Foot of the Mountain. If you click the robot it tells you what you need to do.

I only just found this game on this release. I had previously skipped over it. I love the story, the lack of horrible grind, the ability to bypass NTR and the above average animation. The english is spot on.

If I had to make on suggestion I would change the thumb for the game. I sometimes (stupidly) just see that and pass right by. I had assumed it had some sci-fi connection or something based on it. I would change that thumb to the group shot from the end of Ch4, that would get people clicking.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Been playing this since yesterday. I still get points for all three girls but now only sporadically. Haven't been able to finish the squats with Catherine. think I'm still stuck at the pool as she keeps asking me to do a flip. Haven't progressed with Brenna. Took some pictures, blew a load between her thighs onto her bed, but since then nada. Ophelia starts to jack mc off in the morning but stops and says "Breakfast in ten". Turns out to get pretty grindy with no clue what to do.
If a convo is red, you'll need more affection points. You can get them through breakfast, dinner, or by helping out the girls. 3 point/day if you concentrate on one. Otherwise, if events are needed to wrap up or to progress upon for other events, that's in the hints.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Amber is cute.

I saw a few spots where a person was in 2 places at one time.

The MC was already sleeping naked the night before it switched to chapter 4 and Lucia was already sitting by him at night as well as slept by him while he was naked without saying anything and then the next day the mom asks her if she is fine with it or not.

When you finish the mother bathroom event if you go to Brenna's room asking about if she changed her login the mothers last picture from her bathroom event will be showing instead of Brenna's till you click once and it switches. Actually it seems after the mother bathroom event the last room you go into or were in before going to Brenna's room will be stuck there for a little bit.

I'm hoping to see more content with Lucia as I like her.

I wonder when the undead ugly fucker will die from getting nothing as he sure as hell won't be getting nothing on my watch so he might as well crawl his ass back into that grave that he crawled out of and close it back up.

I changed few words in this scene as I think it was funnier this way then the other way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was also nice of the DEV to supply the WebPy.bat file for anyone to use if they don't have something already like XnConvert.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amine_Dz

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
If you click the robot it tells you what you need to do.
He only tells me what I've completed. There are 11 things I've completed, yet I still feel like I haven't progressed in the game near as far as some people.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes