LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I kind of feel like the MC is the 'bad' ending for the girls in this game. They seem to REALLY enjoy fucking Hunter's huge dick. It makes the MC seem totally inadequate by comparison. I highly recommending turning of the ntr if you aren't into seeing it, just so you don't accidentally see one of the scenes and have the MC ruined for the rest of the game. It's not like he is small or anything, it's just that he doesn't compare to Hunter's arm sized cock. And if the focus of this game isn't the ntr, why make the MC a beta?
The MC has his faults but he's not a Beta. Hunter is not a rival s such just a bad end to a stupid wimpy choice or mistake you make.
He do's stand up to Hunter if you choose to. Even with NTR on (Which is how I play even though I dont really like NTR) the MC can royaly fuck up hunters day.
And my MC do's every single time.
I'd also argue that Hunter is not an Alpha in his youth may have been hwever in his own mind he is, but now really lol at best he's creepy, slimy, opertunistic, sneeky and Imoral definatly.
But Hunter an Alpha thats the best joke I seen this year.
He's not much of an Alpha if he's out smarted by an MC with all the issues you say he has.

RL scenario, bitches dig assholes with money that know how to fuck
Also not true not all girls like an asshole's with money its only certain types of girls do,
And theres even a name's for most of them Gold Digger being but one.

Some of them also like asshole with money and a giant cocks even if they can't get the full benefit of a giant cock.
But its actually a Myth that all women like assholes with morey and or a giant cock,
One I suspect is mainly circulated by lonly assholes with money and or large cocks.
Kinda like the Myth about all black men having large cocks.

Which brings me neatly back to my main reason for this two peneths worth.
The very last thing this game needs is an MC with a stupidly giant cock.

P.S.
Oh I forgot you also said these asshole's know how to Fuck well thats no biggie at least 90% or more of men that are sexualy active know how to Fuck and most of them think their experts at it.
theres a big diffrence between knowing how to fuck and being good at it and hate to burst the bubble.
but you don't have to be an Asshole with money and or giant dick to be good at fucking.
although if you are an asshole with money then theres a good chance you only think your good at fucking any girl after your money is not gonna tell you your shit at it.

Just Sayin.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Cur8t0r

When you click on the robot if everything is green then you have completed everything for that chapter and you have to click on the hourglass to advance to the next chapter if there are ones that are not green read what it says. Some events also can't be competed till other events have been completed first.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally, somehow, got through this update lol. I swear the MC is so ridiculous that some of those scene had me stuck for a while.

As for this update, it was good. I like the 3 main girls a lot so i enjoyed most of the interactions with them instead of just waiting for only 1 girl's content that i want the most like in some of the other games that i play. Actually excuse me 4, because Lucia has grown on me now.

The content was great so far but the brenna scene on the bed was a little disappointing, she could've atleast finish the job lol. Catherine was definitely the star of this update. She was so silly at certain parts.

As for that bible reference... Now i haven't read it myself personally but didn't Adam and Eve have like 5 kids? 2 of them were girls, which makes Cain, Abel and Seth sisterfuckers. I feel like in context to the scene with the MC and Cath it would've made more sense to use that, no?

Anyway good update and can't wait for the next.

Last edited:

unashamedcoomer

Jun 17, 2017
Here's a hot take: Great renders, but I am a bit disappointed in the lack of overall MC progress. Dialogue is funny too, but I guess that it seems like every character's dialogue is limited to dad-joking. And, for a game that doesn't focus on NTR, seems like a lot of time and effort was put into the Hunter character. But yeah, Ophelia and Brenna are great characters. Would definitely like to see the femdom stuff come out that was mentioned during book club. Seems like a really promising project!

Reactions: sharpec

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Downloaded an unpacked 0.4, but when I load my last save it says it is version 2 even though "About" in the Main Menu says it is version 0.4, it also looks like I somehow missed V 0.3. How can I fix this or do I need to start a new game? BTW, when I click om the helper bot it shows all of the Tasks have been completed and are in "green." Thx!

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
can someone give me their ntr scene save, if that possible. I didnt wanted to re-do my progress again after finishing the green route.

jax63

Sep 8, 2017
there is one with the little sister too. Grandpa is trying to hypnotize you and her and then you are given a choice. choose something alone the lines of "firing a bullet at his skull" to get the bad end. little sis gives gramps a hypnotized BJ.
Thank You!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
endochronic

There is no NTR route so there's no NTR saves you only get NTR scenes from picking wrong option at certain spots and then it'll rewind back to before the scene for you to pick the other option.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Game is 0.4 and still not even a BJ with Mom or either sis. Starting to feel blueballed especially with the updates being as far apart as they are.
yea it as i said, progression is going backward which does not make it progression, but retardation(the progress for those that dont know what the word mean other than a simpleton insult) :O
Mom used to jerk him off until he came and now she just touch it to wake him up....
the redhead used to be slutty and now she gets upset by anything close to being sexual...
it is like the dev is rewriting the game midway through

Reactions: Valeck

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I wasn't expecting much from this game but I'm loving it. The sense of humor is what got me the most. That minigame when you graduate; I cracked the fuck up. I'm liking the relationship between MC and Hunter too. It's more fun than just an antagonist. It almost seems like Hunter is training an unwitting successor. I'm not into NTR, but I also don't really take NTR seriously - almost all sex is good sex IMO - so I appreciate that the bad endings are some hot ahegao and I actually wish there were more. It's fun that the dev rewinds to before the decision so you can take the "right" path afterwards. I actually wish he'd finished the bad ending scene at the party at the end of the current build.

Reactions: tazaaron

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I just did a search for tanb4 and made a copy of the one where she's laying down on that deck chair with her eyes closed and renamed it to the one that was missing.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The MC has his faults but he's not a Beta. Hunter is not a rival s such just a bad end to a stupid wimpy choice or mistake you make.
He do's stand up to Hunter if you choose to. Even with NTR on (Which is how I play even though I dont really like NTR) the MC can royaly fuck up hunters day.
And my MC do's every single time.
I'd also argue that Hunter is not an Alpha in his youth may have been hwever in his own mind he is, but now really lol at best he's creepy, slimy, opertunistic, sneeky and Imoral definatly.
But Hunter an Alpha thats the best joke I seen this year.
He's not much of an Alpha if he's out smarted by an MC with all the issues you say he has.

Also not true not all girls like an asshole's with money its only certain types of girls do,
And theres even a name's for most of them Gold Digger being but one.

Some of them also like asshole with money and a giant cocks even if they can't get the full benefit of a giant cock.
But its actually a Myth that all women like assholes with morey and or a giant cock,
One I suspect is mainly circulated by lonly assholes with money and or large cocks.
Kinda like the Myth about all black men having large cocks.

P.S.
Oh I forgot you also said these asshole's know how to Fuck well thats no biggie at least 90% or more of men that are sexualy active know how to Fuck and most of them think their experts at it.
theres a big diffrence between knowing how to fuck and being good at it and hate to burst the bubble.
but you don't have to be an Asshole with money and or giant dick to be good at fucking.
although if you are an asshole with money then theres a good chance you only think your good at fucking any girl after your money is not gonna tell you your shit at it.

Just Sayin.

I don't want the MC to have a stupidly giant cock. My suggestion wasn't that the MC would have the same size dick that Hunter has at this point in the game. My suggestion was that both the MC and Hunter would end up with roughly the same size cock due to story reasons and that their new cock size would be somewhere between their respective current sizes.

The main thing is that they would have the same size dick.

Because at this point, the only thing the MC is 'saving' these girls from is the best sex of their lives. I would prefer it if when the MC does finally get some action, he would be able to offer the girls the same level of sexual bliss that Hunter seems to be able to offer them in the non-cannon endings.

At this point the MC is wildly outclassed and even if the MC manages to 'win' the contest, he still loses because he will never live up to Hunter's standards.

Okay, I'm done.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes