Jan 15, 2019
Hunter is Ophelia(mom)'s father, MC's granddad. He's trying to screw his daughters (Ophelia and Aliza), his granddaughters (Brenna and Catherine), his grandniece (Lucy), and every other female he sees.
I don't know man sometime about hunter it doesn't look right. he look like zombie to me at least. he doesn't try to fuck you he act much like menthol that a rival. we have that weird time jump and finally biggest tier on patron it is dad a have hunter face

Redas1313

May 11, 2017
Redas1313

Save files for renpy games are in 2 spots the game folder and your computer name/appdata/Roaming/RenPy/PowerVacuum.

To find the folder hit the start key (which is inbetween the CRTL button and the ALT key)+ R to bring up the run screen and type in appdata and hit ok then all you have to do is wait for it to finish searching and then go into your roaming folder and copy all the save files from inside the power vacuum folder and go to the game folder and paste them into the save folder there. After that start the game up and the save files will be loaded.
Thank you! But i don’t have any because of the reinstall windows...can you post some of the saves of version 0.3

thank you!!

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I don't know man sometime about hunter it doesn't look right. he look like zombie to me at least. he doesn't try to fuck you he act much like menthol that a rival. we have that weird time jump and finally biggest tier on patron it is dad a have hunter face
Hunter is an incest enthusiast. If he doesn't get to fuck the women of his family, his other plan is to guide the MC to be like him. Either way he wins. That's how I understand this game is going.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
But I cannot express on how many levels I dislike Catherine! I really wish I could just get rid of her without loosing the game. (n)
I gotta disagree there... ever since she experienced the 'Big O' from the MC's foot massage, I just want the MC to fuck Cath silly!!! :D:D
(I also reckon that being a fitness fanatic, the sex scenes could be crazy good!)

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I'd rather Dev go full NTR or not at all. These Hunter scenes are ruining the appeal of the women, some things just shouldn't be seen like that old, burnt bastard fucking and having his way with the girls. Who cares if there's a "reset" or "restart" I've already seen it.
Okay when I made that statement I was just finishing up chapter one. I thought it would be lighthearted trolling and close calls but yeah.. him actually fucking the women is a major turn off.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Bubble Bobble, Dungeons & Dragons - man, I love this game! (y)But I cannot express on how many levels I dislike Catherine! I really wish I could just get rid of her without loosing the game. (n)
She's too naive and.. stupid. Hunter got a BJ from her without even trying lol what a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron

CGames

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
So 0.4 got two ntr scenes? One with Brenna and the other one is with lit sis?

Beardedsmith

Jul 7, 2017
Okay when I made that statement I was just finishing up chapter one. I thought it would be lighthearted trolling and close calls but yeah.. him actually fucking the women is a major turn off.
It is literally a bad end you're a fucking idiot scenes though. Like they are completely avoidable and even not canon to the story as you have to go back in time to not do the bad move. Honestly shut the fuck up

Lamphead

Jan 8, 2018
I'm going to be honest, this premise is horribly limited.

..And this game is fantastic. 99.9% of writers would not be able to creatively keep the ball rolling for 4 chapters like this. Most writers would have enough juice for a couple of episodes maybe. Limited to one house and a day cycle and a family of girls, it sounds so limited but so far all the juice has been wrung out of this premise. That's what really stands out to me is how many ways the game approaches sexuality..and barely any of them are in conventional ways!

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
??? but tanb4 exists in the images folder. i just think there's a bug in the script that makes it unable to look for the file. i'm no comp savvy so i don't know how to fix it.
This script is what calls the image. There was a typo for the name of the file. I edited it and it seems to be working fine now.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I don't know why people are complaining about the NTR scenes. Just played through the 4 chapters and turned off NTR when the option was highlighted in the beginning. Didn't see anything except the MC thwarting Hunter at every turn. If you dislike NTR so much why did you turn it on when the option was presented?
I'm amazed at the writing in this game. It is humourous, intelligent and enjoyable. Can't remember when I've had more fun reading through the interactions of characters so much. Models are a bit too thicc for my tastes (the older models at least) but they are all quite beautiful. Excellent game.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes