myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The NTR is avoidable so I have no problem with it but having to look at that ugly fucker and ugly fat basturd EWWW. But thankfully paint net cures ugly. All the normal pictures I paint blotted their asses out of the pictures including their protraits.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
The NTR is avoidable so I have no problem with it but having to look at that ugly fucker and ugly fat basturd EWWW. But thankfully paint net cures ugly. All the normal pictures I paint blotted their asses out of the pictures including their protraits.
Old Prunies face is no problem for me as long as he's outsmarted by the MC and gets his ass kicked.
You know, prunes are good for regulating the digestive system. Crap and you'll like it!!!

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
On March 4, 0.4b was released with bugfixes and other changes:

So anyone about to play 0.4 should wait for the updated version instead.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have had no problems with 0.4 other then the one picture error and I just made a copy of a picture and renamed it.

D

Deleted member 1468298

Can i get saved game for 0.3 version please? i wanna play the update but i deleted my last progress saved game

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i could see that as a "bad end". hunter won so MC was allowed sloppy seconds.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Oh no sloppy seconds for MC. Prime rib and sirloin on the meny!
Old Vinegar face can sit, watch and drool at the side table.

Reactions: D Dog

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm sure the smelly undead vinegar faced fucker isn't just going to just sit there and do nothing while they eat and if they are sitting at the table it's going to be really hard to ignore them unless you place them at the head of the table and then place the MC and whoever he's eating with as far away from them as possible as well as placing them across from each other so they wouldn't have to look down the table at all. But I guess you could always just throw a blanket over them and then tie them to a chair so you won't see them.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Tbh that blowjob scene made me laugh more than anything. Her face reminded me of the mummy when the royal guards were screaming.
shouldn't have shown her teeth... it might look a bit appealing. had to make up that jaw thingy reason, making her having the swallowing capability of a python, to accommodate the ridiculous dick size of the old man... that was funny.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just have to say, this is one of the funniest games there is. Between Catherine and all the witty ass jokes I cant stop laughing during any play through. Makes fapping hard, but still worth it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just looking Ophelia you can tell she will be able to kick anyone's ass in the game and the MC she'd just bitch slap his ass out of the way. Then you look at the MC and all you can see is a gay angel with a fake dick and Ophelia's going to have fun pulling his fucking wings off.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes