myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hunter won't need a costume as he can just go as his undead self. Hopefully everyone will have tons of holy water for him.

Catherine's probably going to be playing the court jester.:D

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hunter won't need a costume as he can just go as his undead self. Hopefully everyone will have tons of holy water for him.

Catherine's probably going to be playing the court jester.:D
She's perfect for an Orc fighter/monk.

D

Deleted member 1468298

Guys can I have save file version 0.3b. I restored saved file but progress is too little. Please halp

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
gur wing

READ 8 posts above yours and you'll have your answer.

TL8ez

I see Catherine more as comic relief and even more so after the last update so I think court jester would be right up her alley. If she was a fighter type it would most likely be berserker as she seems to go on a rampage at the drop of a hat depending on what she sees hears or thinks she sees. Like when she saw her friend or when they were having game night and wanted the cousins head.

Last edited:
Reactions: yolol

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
gur wing

READ 8 posts above yours and you'll have your answer.

TL8ez

See Catherine more as comic relief and even more so after the last update so I think court jester would be right up her alley. If she was a fighter type it would most likely be berserker as she seems to go on a rampage at the drop of a hat depending on what she sees hears or thinks she sees. Like when she saw her friend or when they were having game night and wanted the cousins head.
The dev mentioned D&D in the post, with the barbarian role already taken and the berserker being a subclass for that (honestly these would fit her the best), I went with the Orc thing because in quite a few situations she has a face similar to that, and with being a hand to hand brute, the monk class is the closest to her. She's quite the gag, but I'm not sure if jester is being a thing in D&D or not, and I went along a line within that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TL8ez

Well there is the alternative Buffoon class then. - or maybe she could be a thug.

dartred

No but it's sure to have at least one undead and a big fat orge.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was thinking bard but I just didn't/don't really see her as one. I think if she tries to sing it'll be like fingernails on a chalk board.

Jun 27, 2018
This is my first Renpy game which i play with fun. and most interesting and highlight features is Hint system, i love this concept, keep it up Dev

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
Just wondering, when will the Android version of 0.4 be available? I'd play on PC if I could, but mine is messed up. Going to buy another when I'm able to.

Reactions: Legal1709

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Update Progress : 35%

Thought I'd share some teasers of the Dungeons and Dragons event with the status update. And to clear up any misconceptions, the D&D event is just the new game night event. I'm not starting a new game or anything; instead of backgammon or poker, everyone will be playing D&D. It's easily the biggest event I've ever done and I wanted to get it out of the way as early as possible so that's why all of the spoilers so far have been about it. Anyway, I hope all of you are staying safe out there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think that dudes dick is still fucking broken unless he's always been able to piss around corners. Either way I'd go back to the hospital and have it looked at again by someone who actually knows what the fuck they are doing or just hit it with a hammer till it's straight again or until it fixes it whichever comes first.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I don't really get why this has such a high rating... it's just another of these boring games where you go around doing the same repetitive mindless nonsense like helping someone with the laundry or whatever to farm up points to replay events you've already done but see a bit more each time, but I suppose if people can love stuff like summertime saga (also not a fan) then I guess this is of that ilk... and there's no choices, other than in the situations where it'll obviously go wrong if you choose the other thing, and if you do it anyway out of boredom then time rewinds until you pick the other option... maybe it improves later on but I can't see myself ever sticking it out past chapter 1.

It's kinda funny that I can totally understand when someone is into different kinks (like I'm not a fan of the oversized boobs that plagues these kind of games, but if you are then no worries) but I really can't get how anyone can enjoy this style of gameplay, haha.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes