myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's a good thing my MC's faster then a billion year old undead mummy. So the undead creature will always come in last and if you think it might somehow catch up just go back and pull a Tanya Harding on his ass knee cap style.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
He gets more then the MC.
... but not if you don't let him & make the right decisions - that's the part about this game that I am really enjoying!! The short trips down the "dark" path but then re-booting you straight back to the decision point. It's different from every other H game I've played. Hopefully the dev is able to keep the game rolling and finish it in the future.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
... but not if you don't let him & make the right decisions - that's the part about this game that I am really enjoying!! The short trips down the "dark" path but then re-booting you straight back to the decision point. It's different from every other H game I've played. Hopefully the dev is able to keep the game rolling and finish it in the future.
Yeah but he has way more sex scene then the MC thats the point.

• Angry
Reactions: Plissken58

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
every game released on patreon...

the point is to go as long as you can without sex scenes to supporters will stay. something about when the people get what they want, they lose interest. the first sex scene (in incest games) is always the best.

edit: not including this game. it's teasing was actually good at the start and it does have a few hunter sex scenes, one being incest.
MC incest is lacking, but it's only version 0.4, so i would say it's a little early to go head hunting. i just hope it wont drag on too long.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deniz31

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i meant there is only one sex scene in this game that is incest so far. not that there could only be one instance.

hunter and your aunt for now.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
how is the update going? cant wait to play this again. its the only game that doesnt feel like a chore, well sometimes it does the grind gets repetitive, but the scenes are amazing, the teasing its really hot, the girls are gorgeous. there is only one thing that i would love to see added...
FUCKING NTR CANNON! cmon! xd that ugly son of a bitch its disgusting, just the perfect tipe of dude to steal those gorgeous girls away from the MC.
devs should add a path to make it that way, kinda the way it works in another game called the spellbook. that is just genious, love route and ntr route. best of both worlds.

Reactions: Ohsoyu

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
As an NTR fan, I can understand why there is no cannon NTR. I just wish there were a few more ways to get bad endings. It seems to be one per character with the ones with the starting cast being extremely brief. Hopefully, there's more in the future with not just Hunter but with other characters as well. Like you can easily put a choice in the Erik cameo that stops you from helping Hunter that leads to a bad end. Besides that small gripe, I'm really enjoying this game

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
As a Non-NTR fan. The NTR in this game is great. Mainly cause the ahegao faces in this game are so well done..Anyway can someone make a mod to replay scenes? if you don't have saves before every scene you can't replay them rn pretty lame.
I agree, I hate NTR when I'm a male character but it's actually quite irresistible for me on this game lol. I hate that I like it!

Reactions: KiraMantis

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
As a Non-NTR fan. The NTR in this game is great. Mainly cause the ahegao faces in this game are so well done..Anyway can someone make a mod to replay scenes? if you don't have saves before every scene you can't replay them rn pretty lame.
yeah that is something that i would be happy too. at least make more bad endings, and yes, the ahegao faces are the best in this game, the overall facial expresions look amazing in this game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i may as well chime in and add, i also would like more bad ends.

but more penetration bad ends, since we are already going into V0.5. if we end at 1.0, we can consider we are half way into the game and only penetration scenes (non with the main 3 girl, 4 if you include cousin). 1 with your GF / sister friend and 2 with the aunt. don't get me wrong, i love this game, but sexual content could be harder.

with a BJ from little sister and cunnilingus with older. there isn't much more ways to tease before you have to make a full on sex scene with gramps. (maybe a 69 could be the next level before penetration?)

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes