Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I don't really get why this has such a high rating... it's just another of these boring games where you go around doing the same repetitive mindless nonsense like helping someone with the laundry or whatever to farm up points to replay events you've already done but see a bit more each time, but I suppose if people can love stuff like summertime saga (also not a fan) then I guess this is of that ilk... and there's no choices, other than in the situations where it'll obviously go wrong if you choose the other thing, and if you do it anyway out of boredom then time rewinds until you pick the other option... maybe it improves later on but I can't see myself ever sticking it out past chapter 1.

It's kinda funny that I can totally understand when someone is into different kinks (like I'm not a fan of the oversized boobs that plagues these kind of games, but if you are then no worries) but I really can't get how anyone can enjoy this style of gameplay, haha.
Hi longjohn
I'm neither a fan of oversized whatever but I find this one hilarious because of the writing which I think is worth the effort
of having to repeat stuff over and over.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
longjohngold

I'm not much for oversized flabby patties either but at least the game has a variety of oversized and small so that you have some that you can enjoy but if they were all the same I might not of played it. I also don't care much for the oversized generically generic horse cocks that most MC's have. The game for me has a lot of comedy especially with Catherine. For oversized you have Mom - Brenna - Aunt small you have Catherine - cousin - Brenna's friend - Catherine's friend.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alibenhassan

MC's just another fake dicked loser now and if you've seen one fake dicked loser you've seen them all and when .999999% of the males in these games are all the same they become boring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Alibenhassan

MC's just another fake dicked loser now and if you've seen one fake dicked loser you've seen them all and when .999999% of the males in these games are all the same they become boring.
But he's just your average innocent, naive, all american, monster dicked guy!
He's there so the gals can bounce their balls off his wonder wall!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

Fan favorite (hold for laughs) Eva is back and she's apparently a big fan of our MC's new appendage.
the dildo mold gave me a laugh, i allways name my sex game characters willy.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes