myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
What standards? The only thing that ugly thing knows how to do is drug people and even a caveman could do that. If the MC could get those drugs he could be doing it as well.

But if the MC joins the ever growing generic fake dicked loser group then I'll be changing his name to gaylord the fake dicked loser.

Reactions: eddie987

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
What standards? The only thing that ugly thing knows how to do is drug people and even a caveman could do that. If the MC could get those drugs he could be doing it as well.

But if the MC joins the ever growing generic fake dicked loser group then I'll be changing his name to gaylord the fake dicked loser.

Have you watched the ntr scenes? Literally all of them have the girl saying she's 'never felt this good' or 'Hunter has the best dick ever' or 'it's poking my womb'. The MC simply cannot compete with that. And knowing that fact, how is the MC ever supposed to be able to satisfy the girls in the game? As I said, even if the MC wins, he still loses.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I just did a search for tanb4 and made a copy of the one where she's laying down on that deck chair with her eyes closed and renamed it to the one that was missing.

??? but tanb4 exists in the images folder. i just think there's a bug in the script that makes it unable to look for the file. i'm no comp savvy so i don't know how to fix it.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Have you watched the ntr scenes? Literally all of them have the girl saying she's 'never felt this good' or 'Hunter has the best dick ever' or 'it's poking my womb'. The MC simply cannot compete with that. And knowing that fact, how is the MC ever supposed to be able to satisfy the girls in the game? As I said, even if the MC wins, he still loses.
hmmm at the start, MC is physically weak, small dicked, and meek. The dev seems intent to better his flaws as the game progresses so that by the end game he'll have everything he needs to seduce and screw all women he sets his eyes on. Right now he a growing bulk physique and a long limp dick. Progress eh...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
They are always high on aphrodisiacs, other drugs and/or alcohol. He could have used his thumb and they'd still love it. Also it was made clear in the scenes with Eva that the MC has what it takes to satisfy a woman and his dick already got bigger in this last update. Any more than that and he'll need a saddle and some hay to chew on...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Soul_less327

As eddie987 Stated the fucker has been drugging them since day one and even Lucia caught him ass putting shit into the fucking food when she first arrived (which she told the MC about) and it wouldn't be hard to drug peoples drinks either. Anyone can say anything when drugged to the gills with drugs aphrodisiacs and alcohol.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
This game seriously sucks, I personally don't like the NTR at all but I thought that since I had the option to turn off the NTR content it would be nice to enjoy MC's fight to prevent HUNTER from achieving its purpose, but unlike the developer does not give opportunity
MC to win this battle, it almost seems that he does it on purpose.
So that creating a game where the protagonist supposedly will fight a battle in which he has nothing to win this is sickly, this game literally stinks better devote yourself to something else.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Can't work out if this is a dig at thoughs known as NTR haters or if its some subtle Game advertisement for an actual NTR game.

careful there, some people will go on tyrants over what you just said =p
Just Sayin.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
careful there, some people will go on tyrants over what you just said =p
yes but even in "The Tyrant" MC has all the chances of winning this gold equally and has qualities that make him handle the girls, that is if if you as a player like the NTR you have that option and if not you have
the possibility of fighting and conquering all the girls, but in "Power Vacuum" the MC is doomed to lose money from the beginning, with a small penis and fighting for girls who don't get tired of praising the ugly old man's penis

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
every ntr scene here lead to game over. its just a flavor for those who want to see ntr scenes. the gameplay itself does not encourage ntr. you simply have to make the right choice. in this version, mc already has a big penis and his physique has bulked a bit... he's still meek though.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
It has to be the way poeple play this game they odviously like to pick wrong to see the NTR then Moan about the MC being weak in the game.

Yet In my play through I never see the NTR sceanes because my MC has never lost to the old man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just to name a few.
I have had to delibratly fail my choices just to see the NTR sceanes
so I truely fail to see what the fuss is about.
don't reacall MC having a small penis must of missed that.

I can only suspect some people are trying to play the game as if its an actual NTR game.

Just Sayin.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It has to be the way poeple play this game they odviously like to pick wrong to see the NTR then Moan about the MC being weak in the game.

Yet In my play through I never see the NTR sceanes because my MC has never lost to the old man.
just to name a few.

I can only suspect some people are trying to play the game as if its an actual NTR game.

Just Sayin.
It must be because the bad endings have more sex scenes, but that's the point of the game. You have to prevent Hunter from having sex with the girls. If he didn't get the girl when you fail to save her, that wouldn't be a "bad ending" but a "mildly annoying ending". I don't get the complaints about his size either. The only problem was his "duration" and after he fixed that, there was a sex scene where he was so good, that Eva had to sneak out afterwards, because she knew that everyone in the house heard her moaning and screaming and she was too embarrassed to see them! And it got bigger in the last update!

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018

just to name a few.

Just Sayin.
It doesn't matter. If hunter only kissed one of the girls and that was it the ntr haters would swear off the game and damn it to hell... hurts their fragile egos too much. you seem like a sensible person you don't like something you avoid it.

I hate pregnancy for example, its in a lot of games but i don't trash it on the fourms i just avoid it or skip past it.

Reactions: tazaaron

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It doesn't matter. If hunter only kissed one of the girls and that was it the ntr haters would swear off the game and damn it to hell... hurts their fragile egos too much. you seem like a sensible person you don't like something you avoid it.

I hate pregnancy for example, its in a lot of games but i don't trash it on the fourms i just avoid it or skip past it.
If anything, under this game the ones that are bitching about having NTR are the ones that want more, and cannot accept that Hunter and his scenes only serve as story propulsion and a bad ending to certain actions, not not something that will really affect the whole flow.

Reactions: Cico8 and eddie987

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Redas1313

Save files for renpy games are in 2 spots the game folder and your computer name/appdata/Roaming/RenPy/PowerVacuum.

To find the folder hit the start key (which is inbetween the CRTL button and the ALT key)+ R to bring up the run screen and type in appdata and hit ok then all you have to do is wait for it to finish searching and then go into your roaming folder then open renpy folder and copy all the save files from inside the power vacuum folder and go to the game folder and paste them into the save folder there. After that start the game up and the save files will be loaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redas1313

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Bubble Bobble, Dungeons & Dragons - man, I love this game! (y)But I cannot express on how many levels I dislike Catherine! I really wish I could just get rid of her without loosing the game. (n)

Reactions: Profound_Madman
Jan 15, 2019
I think Hunter is the father who came back from the grave to teach his son a lesson the How to be more dominant? Non-canonical endings can simply be an illusion.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Hunter is Ophelia(mom)'s father, MC's granddad. He's trying to screw his daughters (Ophelia and Aliza), his granddaughters (Brenna and Catherine), his grandniece (Lucy), and every other female he sees.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes