Agul

Jun 19, 2017

This is the test build for Chapter Nine. It is a heavily limited build with everything before Chapter Eight removed. You'll need a save that is at the end of Chapter Eight to play. I will be providing one for Windows. I've played through several times already so I don't anticipate any game breaking problems if you stick to Chapters Nine. I would greatly appreciate any form of feedback. From visuals, to story, to spelling and grammar...everything is up for potential improvement.

BETA VERSION
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAVE CHAPTER 8
Brilliant like the shards of Narsil, thanks man.

Reactions: Tuperr0

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Can someone put the save up on a Mega link or something as I don't seem to be able to download it from here

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
im probably just being a big idiot, but after puting the save provided into the saves folder, I can't find it within the game itself
(edit:renamed the save and found it)

babababa4

Feb 9, 2020
How can I use that save?

This is the test build for Chapter Nine. It is a heavily limited build with everything before Chapter Eight removed. You'll need a save that is at the end of Chapter Eight to play. I will be providing one for Windows. I've played through several times already so I don't anticipate any game breaking problems if you stick to Chapters Nine. I would greatly appreciate any form of feedback. From visuals, to story, to spelling and grammar...everything is up for potential improvement.

BETA VERSION

SAVE CHAPTER 8

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
Great chapter. Painful asf knowing we'll need to wait a few more months for chapter 10 but oh well. hopefully it comes out before 2022!

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
2, always 2 and that rule hasn't seemed to change since CH 1 that had 3. Though those were really teasers of what's to look forward too. The other rule was there was always 1 main (which we always get the teaser for, slumber party this time) and 1 mini. The second bad end was anything BUT mini. It really could be considered the better of the 2. You could make a strong argument.

Yeah, Play time seems to be about the same as last, but content wise, it's WAY more then last. Almost every chance there was sex scene.

I debated sharing this single picture. Then I thought, you know, if this one picture convinces people to bite the pledge bullet, this will help rather then hurt.

The second Bad End SPOILER! Don't click and then come crying that it's not your thing or you don't like it.

dang he fucked every single girl, I wanna know what led to this and what did hunter do to accomplish busting a nut on all them girls

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I believe Hunter either got the protagonist drunk or he knocked him out with something and just got the girls drunk and use the moment to take advantage and fucked the shit out of all of them

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes