Agul

Jun 19, 2017
sooooo
Does this mean we're getting actual futa NTR in the game? Judging by Drew's shirt there's still more going on than just another girl to fuck. Good for futa fans, not really sure how many people like futa NTR though. Chicks with dicks is not to my taste, so I wonder if supporters really asked for this or if this is more in service to the games humour.
dartred This is starting to look like something you're making and I doubt it's a coincidence :LOL:

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey now, I'm not the biggest fan of new Ophelia's Personality, but I have hope that this is just her lashing out at the moment and she will be the Ophelia we all know and love.

sooooo
Does this mean we're getting actual futa NTR in the game? Judging by Drew's shirt there's still more going on than just another girl to fuck. Good for futa fans, not really sure how many people like futa NTR though. Chicks with dicks is not to my taste, so I wonder if supporters really asked for this or if this is more in service to the games humour.
dartred This is starting to look like something you're making and I doubt it's a coincidence :LOL:
Yeah, you can't imagine my hype when i saw how beautiful Drew turned out. I do hope she does request a bit more feminine nickname. like, "call me Diana" or something.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

dredremaster

Dec 6, 2017
Hey now, I'm not the biggest fan of new Ophelia's Personality, but I have hope that this is just her lashing out at the moment and she will be the Ophelia we all know and love.
I'm hoping for that as well. But the MC is quite happy with the development so it could be quite a while before this new dynamic changes or evolves.

Reactions: fistinyourface

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
i am so dissapointed =(. the bad ends were the greatest of them all. but the drew shit , really depressed me. i was expecting more =/

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Can anyone help when I start the beta the robot pops up and says "Nice to meet you ,idiot" and the game closes on its own ,what to do!!!
Cause your meant to load a save for chapter 9 chapters 1-8 aren't in the test build. go back to page 450 there is a save there you can donwload

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
Cause your meant to load a save for chapter 9 chapters 1-8 aren't in the test build. go back to page 450 there is a save there you can donwload
I have the same problem and the save from page 450 did nothing, she doesnt even appear in the save lot (i put it in game/saves files)

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes