ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It has been hinted at for a while now to be fair. Ophelia and Lucia both played games with futa characters and Hunter said a couple chapters ago "I miss having a son" so it's not really out of left field the hints were there.
If you remember Hunter has a Son named Drew. We are all waiting for Drew to show up in the next update of the original (non What if) game. That is if the Dev ever goes back to the original game. And how can Ophelia be a futa if she had children?

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Not into futa bullshit (if the what the posts are saying is true), Is Drews content mandatory for the story to progress or can we tell that freak to fuck off?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
ye does Ophelia get good content in this update?
Have not played but assume she is banged by someone other than the MC, in a 'bad ending', long before he does. Have to please all the NTR whales and all.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
If you remember Hunter has a Son named Drew. We are all waiting for Drew to show up in the next update of the original (non What if) game. That is if the Dev ever goes back to the original game. And how can Ophelia be a futa if she had children?
wut are you talking about...

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Fair enough, but it's not really the foreshadowing in the story that's confusing - it's the decision to add the fetish at all. NTR is niche enough, some people won't play even though it's only for avoidable bad ends. Of the people who actually want to see the bad ends and like NTR, how many of those guys also like futa (another incredibly divisive fetish)? Just my two cents and I don't know what's going on like supporters do but it seems like either they must have asked for it or WWG is more interested in funny scenarios than consistent fap material (a reasonable possibility now).

Not dissing the futa lovers, dev can do what he wants, etc.
Just wondering if this was always part of the plan.
Except how is the Dev going to explain Ophelia being futa in the game if she has also had kids? That is sort of humanly impossible!

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes