ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
wut are you talking about...
" It has been hinted at for a while now to be fair. Ophelia and Lucia both played games with futa characters and Hunter said a couple chapters ago "I miss having a son" so it's not really out of left field the hints were there."

you said Hunter said "I miss having a son" well Hunter has a son named Drew. MC learned about Drew from reading the letter that MC's father left him. Hunter and Drew had turned MC's Grandmother (MC's father's mom) and aunt into sex slave.

How can Ophelia be a futa if she is MC's and his sister's Mother? That is a twist the would be kind of hard to explain.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
" It has been hinted at for a while now to be fair. Ophelia and Lucia both played games with futa characters and Hunter said a couple chapters ago "I miss having a son" so it's not really out of left field the hints were there."

you said Hunter said "I miss having a son" well Hunter has a son named Drew. MC learned about Drew from reading the letter that MC's father left him. Hunter and Drew had turned MC's Grandmother (MC's father's mom) and aunt into sex slave.

How can Ophelia be a futa if she is MC's and his sister's Mother? That is a twist the would be kind of hard to explain.
I get the first bit, but where are you getting Ophelia being a futa from?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

I interpreted previous posts as Drew being the one who is futa, not Ophelia. Could be wrong, haven't played yet.

Reactions: Boldano

Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020

Ophelia isn't the futa everyone is talking about...

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
All I wanna knowdoes the mc finally call out Brenna for stealing the Clone Dildo and please tell me the MC FINALLY was able to get some ACTUAL PUSSY from Brenna?!? Or any Pussy from any of the main Girls besides Mallory & Eva?

Reactions: Boldano

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Except how is the Dev going to explain Ophelia being futa in the game if she has also had kids? That is sort of humanly impossible!
Wait what, Ophelia is the "mother" right?
mann last time I played was 0.7 and this went to hell, so the mom have a dick?

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Read my li... Text. God I hope the spoiler thing works, if so, spoiler for Ch9 stuff and how to get the NTR etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need A save for Ch9, frankly if your new, play Ch1-8 first anyway, why the fuck you starting on 9?

If Ch9 is still too hard for you, I recommend waiting until the main game leaks on probably the 1st, because so many people have already said "load a save" "you can't start a new game" etc. and the "it called me an idiot" messages are still going ham.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This is going to be quite a circus throughout the game. This was good and entertaining at first, but now a little too much of everything has been taken from the right and left. Here, many other fetishes should have a switch to get it off and on. Now here are too many things I can’t take anymore. The list grows every time. It feels like there are 4 MCs living in the family, three of whom are women. Their role is a little too big here. First of all, I don’t want to compete for mom or sister. And I’m just not ready to share them even if the competitor is a sister or a sister’s friend. I guess even this game point takes the aliens and other non-human races along, because everything else is almost already used. :(

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes