Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
LMFAO if you don't have a save from the end of CH 8 you can't play this one. For those who don't have that needs to wait for the full version to come out.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
LMFAO if you don't have a save from the end of CH 8 you can't play this one. For those who don't have that needs to wait for the full version to come out.
Or they'd have to be able to use the search function and simply type the word save and click on search.

Unbenannt.PNG

However seeing how they weren't even able to read the very first screen of this leak you are right, they have to wait for the release...

Reactions: KiraJames

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Can a "full" version be pieced together if someone still has the Chapter 8 version? I think that's what was done last time, but I'm patient enough to just wait for the full release though.

Oct 24, 2020
I sure as fuck hope the MC finally gets Some ACTUAL real WET as fuck PUSSY and He puts his Cock Deep Inside In BRENNA's Perfect Little Pretty PUSSY and not 1 or 4 times but 10s of 1000000s of TIMES ceampie every and only way 2 finish also but also Ophelia's Cunt soooon as well as her sis Liza's. It's Past time Now to get Pussy and Not just from Mallory and Eva but other Main CHICS! No Fuck Cath, Don't care if she is killed off and not a part anymore cause shes the most annoying little Bitch ever! So her we go and Brenna if you no Give MC PUSSY I hope He PISSES IN YOUR FACE & Then takes IT!!!!! and then ceampies TYou also Ya Mean ass Bitch! Give it up cause of how he is for you! damn 1635604063913.png

superman5150

May 23, 2017
I sure as fuck hope the MC finally gets Some ACTUAL real WET as fuck PUSSY and He puts his Cock Deep Inside In BRENNA's Perfect Little Pretty PUSSY and not 1 or 4 times but 10s of 1000000s of TIMES ceampie every and only way 2 finish also but also Ophelia's Cunt soooon as well as her sis Liza's. It's Past time Now to get Pussy and Not just from Mallory and Eva but other Main CHICS! No Fuck Cath, Don't care if she is killed off and not a part anymore cause shes the most annoying little Bitch ever! So her we go and Brenna if you no Give MC PUSSY I hope He PISSES IN YOUR FACE & Then takes IT!!!!! and then ceampies TYou also Ya Mean ass Bitch! Give it up cause of how he is for you! damn
YXwLuD6 - Imgur.gif

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
what's the point of this if the public release will be in 31 anyways? like really tho? someone sure needs some help XD

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Are there going to be anymore What If... Volumes?
Given they appear to be helping to generate a fairly strong amount of additional growth interest and popularity outside this message board and among the less fanatical types who actually end up financially supporting these games?

Dev hit a home run with this concept. Pretty safe bet there the answer on that is going to be a YES ;)

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes