yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Fairly sure if it was one lecher going through multiple bodies through the ages Hunter would have replaced his current decrepit one long ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This also would explain the ending where hunter dies and you find out that they found the original hunters dead body who died ages ago. Although the dev said that Ending istn canon.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay the Drew twist was hilarious.
Lucia's sexuality just become much more complicated finding out her Dad is a girl.

Though with her being trans I hope her content is kept strictly to the BAD Ends and I can avoid it like I do all NTR and Drew's involvement is purely story from here on out.

Would be interesting if Drew was fully a woman instead, and hunter pulls the "Oh, I never said Drew was a guy, how do you think I got so many women? Turning them BI was the gateway to NTR!" -Evil Laugh- Because that just means we have 1 more girl we can keep away from that fucking Crypt Keeper lookin ass.
But that would be asking for literally double the work between Futa/normal renders so I'm not asking for that and will just figure not seeing Drew except for story.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
This also would explain the ending where hunter dies and you find out that they found the original hunters dead body who died ages ago. Although the dev said that Ending istn canon.
Which Chapter and scene is that bad end from? I've long since forgotten it.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Although the dev said that Ending istn canon.
Although the bad endings aren't canon, what's revealed in them is. So there's indeed something fishy going on with Hunter.

Which Chapter and scene is that bad end from? I've long since forgotten it.
Six or seven? It's the one where Sterling gets the diary from his dad, telling him what really happened. The bad ending is with Brenna where Sterling shoots Hunter.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Although the bad endings aren't canon, what's revealed in them is. So there's indeed something fishy going on with Hunter.

Six or seven? It's the one where Sterling gets the diary from his dad, telling him what really happened. The bad ending is with Brenna where Sterling shoots Hunter.
thank you.

Also yeah, the bad endings seem like they are cannon at the discretion of WWG. So if he reveals something in a bad ending, it could be true, if he wants it to be.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I see someone else already requested this a page back, but could somone be kind and upload the patch? I can't use Mega. The latest patch I found in the thread was for Ch. 8. Thanks in advance.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

It's chapter 8. where Cath breaks his neck so he has to hide his body and Ophelia files a missing person report.

Last edited:

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I'm trying to find the scene he's referencing where Catherine tells him that their dad used to eat their mom's butt.
I think that's all the way back to chapter 2!!! XD

IIRC it was when she and MC were doing yoga poses and Catherine comments that she once walked into their dad licking Ophelia's asshole and she was in the exact same pose they were doing while she was getting rimmed.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I got a problem with Lucia's questline. I'm currently 23/28 with her and to continue, I have to be in my room at noon. The thing is I am in my room at noon and nothing happens. I've have everything else completed beside this and ophelia's quest in which it requires the completion of lucia's quest.

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
Was it previously stated that Drew was born male? It's been a while since I played the chapters before 9 and I knew Drew was mentioned and I assumed she was a man but I don't remember exactly why.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Was it previously stated that Drew was born male? It's been a while since I played the chapters before 9 and I knew Drew was mentioned and I assumed she was a man but I don't remember exactly why.
Yes, Drew was born male. There's the flashback where you can see (most of) his male model. Hunter refers to him as a son. He was called Ophelia's Brother, etc.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch. 12 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.103 GB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes