Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So i choose NTR choices and game over ?, disappointed.

thats what i was raging about too many months ago. he finally goes more into the promised direction of the tags but its still very vague. you want that hunter corrupts and that there is ntr and then this annoying robot comes and says "NA NA NOT ON MY WATCH!" stupid robot. it should be game over if mc fucks happily with all girls and nothing happens

Last edited:

MrPuzzl3r

Dec 12, 2017
Anyone else having issues where the incest patch doesn't do anything? I have looked at the contents of it and can see the lines corrected within, but they don't pull into the game. HE'S FONDLING HIS OWN EMPLOYEE! (gasp). I have played up to this chapter without any issue. Is it maybe that "patch'rpy" needs to be named something else? Frustrated.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
every time there is a new chapter, the patch doesn't kick in right away. I don't know what the conditions are, but usually playing a bit or skipping a day in-game works. This always happens.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

RedKing995

Jun 4, 2019
I cant seem to get Lucia to move forward. the hints say be in YOUR ROOM AT NOON. I have done that for every day of the week but nothing is triggering.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
What chapter are you at? And are you sure it's at noon? I must say, that doesn't ring a bell. Care to post a screenshot?

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
what name you gave to the save? it doesnt working so far
you have to remove the bunch of numbers in front until you are left with just 1-5-LT1. you can change the numbers to pick the slot, 1 is page one and 5 is slot 5 of six

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
guys its gonna be my first time playing it
So is NTR avoidable,i did read whats written in the discription but just wanna confirm and if yes then how do i turn it off.
NTR is completely avaoidable.
When you start the game, sometime during or after the prologue, the game asks you if you want NTR turned on or off.
If you turn it off, there will be no NTR. If by mistake you kept it on, when the free roam starts you can go to hunters room to turn it off. And if for some reason you decide to keep NTR on, during the game at times you will be made to make a choice, if you choose correctly no NTR, if you choose wrong--->NTR.
So you will never see NTR by mistake

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
guys its gonna be my first time playing it
So is NTR avoidable,i did read whats written in the discription but just wanna confirm and if yes then how do i turn it off.
NTR is not a really serious thing on this one - even if you don't turn it off, it's treated as a Bad End and the game returns to the last decision point anyway.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
if you choose correctly no NTR, if you choose wrong--->NTR.
And I'd like to add, if you make the wrong choice, after the scene, you get the chance to return to the choice since the NTR scenes are bad endings. So, it's not a permanent thing.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
every time there is a new chapter, the patch doesn't kick in right away. I don't know what the conditions are, but usually playing a bit or skipping a day in-game works. This always happens.
I think the game loads the patch between scenes. So if you open a save file mid scene, the patch won't take effect. But if you hit back until you can reload the scene, then the patch loads.

At least that seems to work for me.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes