Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Fucking Christ is there a way to turn NTR off after you started the game? I didn't know who the guy whose doing the NTRing is but I figured it would be gradual and that I wouldn't have to see is ghoulish figure butt naked, I also thought the NTRing would be easily avoided but I got tricked with Eva, is it usually going to be like that from now on? that the NTR choice is not as obvious?

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Fucking Christ is there a way to turn NTR off after you started the game? I didn't know who the guy whose doing the NTRing is but I figured it would be gradual and that I wouldn't have to see is ghoulish figure butt naked, I also thought the NTRing would be easily avoided but I got tricked with Eva, is it usually going to be like that from now on? that the NTR choice is not as obvious?
Use 0x52 URM solves all choice related problems

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
Yes, go to Hunters bedroom.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
I really enjoyed the game, stopped after I completed chapter 8, felt like there's another curve ball thrown by the Dev at the MC to put the story on hold(Hunter's son hinted at coming along), which is honestly the main thing that frustrates me with this game, instead of progressing the core characters you either get something that hold the MC back(Broken dick, Someone Blackmailing the MC/Family) or you get introduced to more and more side characters, which are wonderfully rendered and written but it honestly feels to me like the Dev is stalling for time.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I really enjoyed the game, stopped after I completed chapter 8, felt like there's another curve ball thrown by the Dev at the MC to put the story on hold(Hunter's son hinted at coming along), which is honestly the main thing that frustrates me with this game, instead of progressing the core characters you either get something that hold the MC back(Broken dick, Someone Blackmailing the MC/Family) or you get introduced to more and more side characters, which are wonderfully rendered and written but it honestly feels to me like the Dev is stalling for time.
Chapter 9 is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I think you'll really enjoy this chapter.

Reactions: Zoranian

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
I gotta say, story is great for the most part, but I do hope within the next 2 chapters we start finishing the progression on the characters and move onto the conclusion. e.g.
Characters learn about one another being with MC.
Characters dealing with that.
Characters either ending it, or giving choices to the MC. For example maybe not all characters can be got on one playthrough. (Ophelia wont be with you if Aliza is for example).
If thats the case, maybe have a love/lust ending where lust you get only like half the people or whatever, as some just dont want to be FWB (Catherine would be a good example here), and a love route where you can get everyone.
Bad end thats an actual end, the Ch9 Blind end did pretty well for that but you could really flesh it out with each of the characters, sort of like Ch1's teaser but more like half a Chapter or something and call it "the Bad End Update" or something.
Conclusion to Hunters content whether thats win or lose, see above for lose.
Rap up the house stuff, for example MC and Brenna helping out like mentioned in Ch9 to remove hunter from power in a way which doesn't outride expose him.

Endings from what I've mentioned so far:
Love (Everyone/Harem ending)
Lust (Eva and the more lustful characters get a more sexual less romantic ending, but removing some of the more romantic characters from the end)
True love (Pick one of the Characters to be with and remain friends with the others.)
Neutral/Clear (Hunter is defeated, with your job done, you let things return to neutral.)
NTR Soft (Hunter manipulates the characters slowly, only focusing on the family and the scenes maybe are not as dirty, where the characters treat MC nice and even maybe try to hide the sex from one another.)
NTR Hard (Hunter has no Mercy, Manipulating all the characters and turning the house into a perverted sex house for him and the girls, forcing the MC to witness his antics, the other characters Shun the MC and bring other characters into their sex acts.)

Any other suggestions for endings or content you would like to see once the progression is complete for the characters, lemme know... mostly because Im curious, but maybe it gives WWG some ideas, idk.

Edit: Maybe some Pregnancies and stuff, especially for the love end.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I gotta say, story is great for the most part, but I do hope within the next 2 chapters we start finishing the progression on the characters and move onto the conclusion. e.g.
That's not going to happen. It's too soon for a conclusion, especially since no one knows about the others (except the obvious suspects) and there is still too much of the story to be uncovered. With the introduction of Drew, I'd say we only started with Act 2, so we're not even halfway (as everyone knows Act 3 is the conclusion). Also, the endings you mention might work in a sandbox game, but this is a kinetic novel. We don't have as much options as you might think. We just follow the story without any input from us. Even the choices we have each chapter aren't really choices since only one is correct and moves along the story. So, that means there will be only one ending.

Reactions: DA22
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes