dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You may be able to see that actually. If some one requests it for a what if?.

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Found a bug: when clicking on the pool at noon, you end up on the starting screen.
Easy to avoid of course, but when it happens by accident you need to reload a safe. So save often.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I just finished chapter 9 after playing this game for the first time, and I have to say that I was reading all the dialogues because the jokes in this crack me up. The writing always makes me laugh. On a side note though, as much as I was finding Catherine funny in the first few episodes, in the last few I was really disliking all of her scenes because of how annoying her personnality is, so I really hope the new chapter will really tone it down with her content because I'm really not looking forward to more of her. One thing I absolutely am looking forward to more of, are Mallory & Aliza content because they're my 2 favourite characters by far. Really a shame to me that they're secondary characters.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
I just finished chapter 9 after playing this game for the first time, and I have to say that I was reading all the dialogues because the jokes in this crack me up. The writing always makes me laugh. On a side note though, as much as I was finding Catherine funny in the first few episodes, in the last few I was really disliking all of her scenes because of how annoying her personnality is, so I really hope the new chapter will really tone it down with her content because I'm really not looking forward to more of her. One thing I absolutely am looking forward to more of, are Mallory & Aliza content because they're my 2 favourite characters by far. Really a shame to me that they're secondary characters.
u mind sharing a full save. pretty please

Reactions: InfinityKnives

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Weird. I always found Catherine to be cute and funny.

I had a problem with her in that moment when she tried to get the bar off Sterling but she was too preoccupied with how good she felt to have him scream into her pussy to get the bar off him. I think that should have been the start for her to be more thoughtful.

But beyond that I think she's eccentric and I find her playfulness to be rather endearing. Don't take her too seriously and you'll find she's quite amusing.

Although I do agree that I want her to be more thoughtful as time goes on.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I really hope there are more group events in future chapters. I don't know how much effort it takes but having one big event per chapter would be *chef's kiss*.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Weird. I always found Catherine to be cute and funny.

I had a problem with her in that moment when she tried to get the bar off Sterling but she was too preoccupied with how good she felt to have him scream into her pussy to get the bar off him. I think that should have been the start for her to be more thoughtful.

But beyond that I think she's eccentric and I find her playfulness to be rather endearing. Don't take her too seriously and you'll find she's quite amusing.

Although I do agree that I want her to be more thoughtful as time goes on.
I think most people hate her bcoz she has become more of a cockblock at this point, eg Aliza's scene this update.
Which is funny the first few times but just becomes repetitive and annoying after a while.

Reactions: Ilhares

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Gotta say I loved Brenna's part of the update, that was top notch. But the Ophelia part got me to the point I just stopped caring about her. I wasn't a fan of the lactation parts of the previous update, and now when I got to the fendom part, I just gave up, turned on skip unseen text, and blitzed through her content. Good thing there are other parts of the story that keep me entertained though :LOL:

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
As far as Ophelia goes, whilst I agree that "no means no" I'm really not here for femdom so, if this ends up being just a short sharp lesson for the MC then Im Ok with it, anything more and I would have a problem. I can already see a couple of possible outs (the MC realising that it has improved the sex, but damaged the relationship is one, either he acts on that or Ophelia comes to the same realisation,) and Lucia finding out what was going on. (Whilst Im sure that many of the girls would like to have that kind of power over the MC, at least for a little while, I doubt that many of them want another one of the other girls to have that power instead, and hopefully some would actually see it as damaging to their relationship.)

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
I hope, that like Brenna, the MC pulls away from Ophelia for a while, like Grim said, where it feels like the relationship has been damaged for a purely sexual one, and she in time realises he doesn't just care about sex etc.
Ngl though, MC is about the sex. He just wants people to be happy whilst they have it.
Plus whilst it would straighten out the femdom stuff, I dont really need a repeat of Brenna just 1-2chapters later.

Last edited:

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Yeah, I made the mistake of saving Ophelia's content for last 'cause she's my favorite LI. Ruined my grand "fapnale" when it turned femdom lol. Hopefully, it won't continue down that path, because at least for me, that would take away the main reason this has been my favorite VN.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Fucking Christ is there a way to turn NTR off after you started the game? I didn't know who the guy whose doing the NTRing is but I figured it would be gradual and that I wouldn't have to see is ghoulish figure butt naked, I also thought the NTRing would be easily avoided but I got tricked with Eva, is it usually going to be like that from now on? that the NTR choice is not as obvious?

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes