dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The shirt she wears has the Futa symbol. So I think it's pretty much confirmed that she has a dick still. I don't think WWG would have added that detail without knowing what it meant.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I had a thought for a bad end with Drew, maybe it can be a family get away, and sterling may says, wait a minute there's one vagina missing, and if you dont find her with three tries out of four, drew is doing something to one of the girls that are missing. Just a thought

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ooh I got a good NTR for Drew or a what if…
Everyone including Hunter and sterling leave the house and it’s just Drew and idk maybe Lucia or Catherine. They’re watching T.V. and drew starts off being nice and chill to get them to trust him a little more and with the help of an aphrodisiac, drew was able to persuade into a massage and they go to the Spa room. Meanwhile Sterling realizes he forgot something and come home’s early and he was about to leave he decides to check up on her to see how they’re doing and when he gets there he see drew fingering her and then starts having sex

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You'll have to wait a few months before we can have a what if? with Drew sadly. Pitch that idea again after she has a scene and maybe I'll request that for a what if?.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I honestly believe he is Bi. Hunter said he openly was peeved with him for showing no interest in women despite however much he was desired by Hunter to be the one to carry his legacy.
Not showing interest in women does not equal showing interest in men. If Drew was interested in men, Hunter would have said something about that (probably something VERY npc). Trust me, Drew still has his dangly bits. It's part of the family deception to get women to spread their legs.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I always save the Ophelia scenes until last. Anyone else?

I'm not sure if there's a better order. Ophelia's scene's seem more final.

Reactions: DBOO

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I wouldn't say i save it for last. It's just happens.
Chapter 8 her scene can only be in the end. Most of them at the end of the day, when you have choice between Lucia and her. Lucia path is shorter, so i am choosing her.

Reactions: criestoomuch

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I wonder what’s going to happen in the next chapter. i Wanna know what would y’all like to see in the Ch. 10 and what NTR scenes y’all think might happen next chapter

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's CH 10, I think it's time we got an Ophelia sex scene. Both with Sterling and the bad end. The last time she had a bad end was over a year ago in CH 6. She is due for a bad end.

At the same time, the build up with Sterling is at its peak. The very last thing possible between them is actual vaginal sex. Now because WWG has made this such a holy grail, I'm kinda down to see Ophelia finally allow it, but Sterling has to use a condom for their first time. Since I imagine Ophelia hasn't been sexually active, so she doesn't take pills or have an IUD. Ophelia instead had some condoms from when David was still around. Would be funny for Sterling to be using David's condoms to fuck Ophelia lol. Maybe their final sex scene of the chapter be raw or it steps it up a level next chapter by going raw.

That's if Ophelia even gets vaginal sex next chapter. It did take 9 chapters before we got to see her vagina after all.

Edit: I just won both the What if? and the wallpaper. Can't wait to see them.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It's CH 10, I think it's time we got an Ophelia sex scene. Both with Sterling and the bad end. The last time she had a bad end was over a year ago in CH 6. She is due for a bad end.
While I agree, I doubt Sterling will have sex with Ophelia. I fear Lucia will be pushing both of them to get it on, making Ophelia suspicious and thus postponing the whole thing. Of course, I can see the bad end happening, meaning we'll get it in chapter 11.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It wouldn't be the first time a girl got her first time in a bad end. (Brenna)
Though Ophelia is a special case, I really don't think he'll use her in a bad end first. I just have a feeling that she's going to be the big one and give us both Vanilla and NTR at the same time. Like Cath.

Cath almost had her first time in bad end first, but was moved to the last chapter. That's also why I think He'll do the same thing to Ophelia.

Or maybe he can do a full repeat of Cath. He'll give Ophelia a more softcore bad end next chapter, but then give us the hardcore in CH 11.

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
I wonder what’s going to happen in the next chapter. i Wanna know what would y’all like to see in the Ch. 10 and what NTR scenes y’all think might happen next chapter
After reading past posts and that there's a likelihood Drew still has male genitals a past guess I had on an NTR scene was able to stick around. I always felt having two simultaneous threats would allow for a foursome but which duo would make sense? A combination of Catherine, Brenna, and Ophelia with the exception of Ophelia would feel like treading the same ground. And a combination of Ophelia and another would be fine but Ophelia seems like she's worth a solo scene.

So for an NTR scene, I still feel like we will get a moment where Hunter has sex with Amber while Drew has sex with her Mom simultaneously.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
It's CH 10, I think it's time we got an Ophelia sex scene.
There does seem to be a pattern, Chapter 8, Chatherine sex scene. Chapter 9, Brenna, Chapter 10 Ophelia. Although he also fucked them both in the ass before vaginal so nothing is guaranteed.

There was even another pattern, that Sterling's first time with both of them was in cowgirl.

So yeah, I predict an Ophelia sex scene, but I'm not sure how that whole story line will actually play out. With how much set up there has been, I'm not sure how WWG is gonna make the pay off worth it. And now there's the dynamic of Sterling being Ophelia's sex slave. There's a lot of tension to resolve between those 2 characters.

Why did Ophelia suddenly loosen up at the end of chapter 8?
How does their relationship actually find balance? Does she go too far and stop being mad at him after she hurts him first? I'm not exactly sure how that story is gonna be resolved but I hope we get a big event like Mallory's Revenge or Catherine's birthday.

I think a really simple prediction is Mallory and Eva having a threesome with Sterling.
Also a sex scene with Aliza.
A threesome with Catherine and Amber.

If I'm going to be a bit more out there, then I'll predict:
Brenna and Ophelia actually toying each other. After the spanking scene and the several kisses, I'm guessing that Madre Ophelia will do something with Brenna.
Peyton bad end with Tiff.
Sterling fucks Kimiko and cucks her husband. It'll start off as "for science" but it'll escalate from there.
Catherine learns everything, except maybe about Hunter. She encouraged Sterling to be more affectionate with Brenna, I think she'd take it best.
Drew fucks Lucia in a bad end. Lucia's love of tgirls mixed with her crazed sex brain means there will likely be an event where if you make the wrong choice, Drew converts her.
Madre Ophelia rides the sybian. In some femdom play.

I wonder what he chances are of another family game night.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Does anyone know what the character model actually looks like under these covers?
It seems like she's getting fucked doggy style but the dialogue implies one person.
Or is that supposed to be her skewed legs?

screenshot0549.png

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Has Ophelia ever mentioned being into anal? Because I could see her offering that as a "truce" between her and MC.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
As far as foursomes are concerned I think we saw the first embers of Brenna/Ophelia. So, that could be a big one. You could also do Eva/Mallory or Eva/Brenna. Personally, I'd like to see Mallory/Amber or Kumiko. Although Aliza/Mallory is more realistic. I could also see them dp'ing any girl that's had vaginal or anal and Ophelia. But, I think Drew is flying solo and *she's going to bag a big one. Outside chance of two at the same time.

Vanilla side I hope we get Eva/Brenna threesome. Aliza or Lucia first time vaginal. A blowjob from Kumiko. I would love to see a scene with Catherine on the massage table. I don't need all of these things. Any one would be nice.

I can't say what I want from the story because I don't know when or how it's going to end. There's some groundwork been laid to end it earlier than people might think. There could be a major setback coming. The dev could simply take his time in making the harem ending make sense from all angles. So, I can't say what progress I expect. Other than to say I hope the pace continues as is.

Edit- Forgot that had been all but spoiled already.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
First is Amber and Catherine having a sleepover. They play spin the bottle. Lose the game and Hunter has sex with both of them.

Second is Hunter conquered every girl (but Lucia, no idea why. isn't explained). It shows him fuck Cath, Brenna and Aliza seperately and eat out Ophelia. Then every girl (but Lucia) is laying about in Hunters bedroom floor covered in cum.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes