jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
can someone pls help me remembering who exactly drew was supposed to be, I loved the reveal when I played it, but somewhy I've forgotten all about it.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can someone pls help me remembering who exactly drew was supposed to be, I loved the reveal when I played it, but somewhy I've forgotten all about it.
Drew was Hunter's son / Ophelia's brother who had a sex change. We still don't know if she kept the penis though. He was seen in the flashback fucking Lucia's mom and your grandma from your dads side.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Drew was Hunter's son / Ophelia's brother who had a sex change. We still don't know if she kept the penis though. He was seen in the flashback fucking Lucia's mom and your grandma from your dads side.
What chapter was that?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
What chapter was that?
7, it's the one that sterling got a gun also where you learned 2 options who might be lucia's dad

if I know how these things usually go:
drew will put herself as the solution to everyone's problems with sterling as the naysayer only to later find out that sterling's right and drew's only doing this to drive a wedge between everyone and sterling
or drew's a "double" agent and is trying to drive a wedge between everyone because she thinks sterling is on the side of hunter

Reactions: ArghDoe and Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
7, it's the one that sterling got a gun also where you learned 2 options who might be lucia's dad

if I know how these things usually go:
drew will put herself as the solution to everyone's problems with sterling as the naysayer only to later find out that sterling's right and drew's only doing this to drive a wedge between everyone and sterling
or drew's a "double" agent and is trying to drive a wedge between everyone because she thinks sterling is on the side of hunter
My money says she will turn out to be a Nice(ish) person who gets double crossed and dosed by hunter like the rest of the women, She might have been Hunters wingman in the past but now she's just another piece of ass.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
My money says she will turn out to be a Nice(ish) person who gets double crossed and dosed by hunter like the rest of the women, She might have been Hunters wingman in the past but now she's just another piece of ass.
Same, i think shes going to help Hunter until Lucia and MC convince her, i just hope whe see her being active with girls and sub with MC/Hunter.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
But can you imagine if drew does have a penis and he end up betraying hunter. Now that would be a good twist for the game

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
But can you imagine if drew does have a penis and he end up betraying hunter.
Except why? He’s a chip off the old block and for him it’s just more pussy to fuck. Like Hunter, he doesn’t care who fucks it, as long as he’s one of the people fucking it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Some of us were thinking, since Hunter talked him up big, that Drew might go behind Hunters back. I mean, with all those woman around, maybe Drew doesn't like to share. He isn't Hunter. In the past, he was a coward and Hunter had to talk him into it.

Maybe Drew will want all the girls for herself.

I really hope Drew will prefer to be called a more feminine name. At least a name to fit the looks. Usually sex change comes with a name change.

Reactions: ssj9 and x0run

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No what ifs until after CH 10 releases. So next what if will be in June probably. He plans to release in May and if he doesn't take a break to relax.

Reactions: porotropo

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
Some of us were thinking, since Hunter talked him up big, that Drew might go behind Hunters back. I mean, with all those woman around, maybe Drew doesn't like to share. He isn't Hunter. In the past, he was a coward and Hunter had to talk him into it.

Maybe Drew will want all the girls for herself.

I really hope Drew will prefer to be called a more feminine name. At least a name to fit the looks. Usually sex change comes with a name change.
Drew is a pretty androgynous name. She just went from Carey to Barrymore.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Whips it out, only to find out she has the biggest one in PV yet. Then the question becomes. Where has she been hiding it?
Well, for the moment Cherish These Times may be no more so Power Vaccum should feel free to rip off the "Hunter, but a chick with a dick" premise. That NTR antagonist had one hell of a unit and a quite convincing tuck method.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes