Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
I thought Lucia only thinks Hunter is her father cause Sterling says that to her to help get her off during one of the sybian events.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
It probably will be confirmed, but for Cath's birthday bad end. Lucia does say "did you guys know Hunter is my father". With Ophelia or Aliza saying, "Lucia is my sister?!".

Probably shouldn't be taken as a hard confirm, since Hunter does lie. Though canon info has been used in bad ends before.
hunter himself when confronted says that he doesn't know but it's a distinct possibility

Aug 12, 2020
it worked for me.

edit: Make sure the version you grab is the lewdpatcher version. NOT the dontcensor, this version is not updated.
You saved my day. I don't know what has happened before. I had downloaded the patch, first from lewdpatcher, and after from dontcensor. Many times. None of them had worked. So, after your affirmative message, I downloaded it again and ... it didn't work yet. It only worked after I start a new game. Tks.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
You saved my day. I don't know what has happened before. I had downloaded the patch, first from lewdpatcher, and after from dontcensor. Many times. None of them had worked. So, after your affirmative message, I downloaded it again and ... it didn't work yet. It only worked after I start a new game. Tks.
You're supposed to start a new game every time you download the patch to the what ifs.
When you start a game the code becomes written and you need to manually overwrite it after the fact if you haven't added the patch before then.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I can't decide who's crazier (in a good way): Catherine or Lucia. Catherine's obvious in how she explodes and just acts, while Lucia has the most outrageous schemes. That thought about rigging Brenna's bathroom so that the neighborhood would hear whenever she pooped had me in tears! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can't decide who's crazier (in a good way): Catherine or Lucia. Catherine's obvious in how she explodes and just acts, while Lucia has the most outrageous schemes. That thought about rigging Brenna's bathroom so that the neighborhood would hear whenever she pooped had me in tears! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Probably Lucia. Cath has done a lot of things on accident, but Lucia would probably do them on purpose. Though Cath HAS burn the house down in a bad end.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes