Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I hope Drew is father to Lucia honestly just because seducing your cousin would be hotter than an aunt besides of which weve been building up with another character over so long now anyway. It would also add more interesting dynamics with drew if he were her father but now is suddenly back in her life as a lady boy.
No matter who her father is, she is already the MC's cousin by her mother, who is the sister of the MC's dad. So the only question is whether Lucia is his double cousin (being both his father's and his mother's niece) or his aunt-niece (being his father's niece and his mother's sister).

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey has anyone made an updated walkthrough for new players who never played the game
No walkthrough needed. If you play with NTR off, there isn't even choices in this game. There is no content to be missed. If you want to see NTR, play with it on and choice the option that sounds like you would be making a mistake.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How long till new update? I was patreon but it takes for ever.. not paying for 3 updates per year
Are you paying for any updates per year?
if so then ask on Ubers Patreon/Discord where you might actually get an answer.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Apparently some people are too lazy to even check back a few pages for the answer to their questions, so here's my semi-regular reminder to check my sig. for a link to my post about "next chapter when?!" (question mark often optional...).

• Haha
Reactions: king2854

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
I tried it now the third time. I just cant play it. Not much happening besides of skipping and miss some interesting points. Not much progress. Just not playable for someone who wants to enjoy the game. Its not enjoyable. I would rate it 1/5......... Great renders and writing. Thats it. I wish i could play it. Sad

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
How? How do you miss story points? It tells you when the next story point happens! And everything progresses to the next chapter, so there are no repeats.

Reactions: Deathscythe101
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes