BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I certainly hope for the final chapter, that he gives us a long played out bad end to end all bad ends.
That would certainly be a great finale to the game for Hunter — to go out with a big bang and to show Sterling how a true Dio Del Sesso does it!

… Not that it would be my ending, of course, but it's always interesting to see how horribly wrong something can go for the MC! It really makes the win feels so much better, when you know the alternative!

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
… Not that it would be my ending, of course, but it's always interesting to see how horribly wrong something can go for the MC! It really makes the win feels so much better, when you know the alternative!
It's always better when you know the steaks. That's why I travel to a farm once a year to get to know the cows who'll end up on my plate.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
An ultimate ending with Hunter, that is something I would love to see. I think it should be 3 endings in this game
1 for the MC
2 Hunter ending
3 maybe Drew ending(if he/she is gonna be doing NTR)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Hard to say yet, i think Drew and MC ending will be combined, i think shes going to start as Hunter helper but will change sides later.
I'm sorry, do you have more information than the rest of us? Has there been some meet and greet with Drew that I missed? Why is it there's a shitton of people who are saying "oh, I think Drew will turn around and become one of the good guys"?

Every bit of information, either from Hunter, or dad's journal, tells us Drew is on the side of Hunter, and is even worse than Hunter himself! Drew doesn't need chemicals to get women into bed. They're charismatic enough on their own. People trust them because they appear a woman and then Drew fucks them over, and you're fucking falling in their trap! Hunter told you their MO and you just walk right into it anyway!

Drew is the Prince of Seduction. Drew has no feelings for his sister and nieces. They're just holes to fuck and then move on.

Reactions: NachoAndCheez

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I'm sorry, do you have more information than the rest of us? Has there been some meet and greet with Drew that I missed? Why is it there's a shitton of people who are saying "oh, I think Drew will turn around and become one of the good guys"?

Every bit of information, either from Hunter, or dad's journal, tells us Drew is on the side of Hunter, and is even worse than Hunter himself! Drew doesn't need chemicals to get women into bed. They're charismatic enough on their own. People trust them because they appear a woman and then Drew fucks them over, and you're fucking falling in their trap! Hunter told you their MO and you just walk right into it anyway!

Drew is the Prince of Seduction. Drew has no feelings for his sister and nieces. They're just holes to fuck and then move on.

Trans as an identification means fuck all in this woke world this day and age as ironically it seems most use it without having or ever likely to fully transition (and we get dude with dicks and beards on tv claiming they are women - my heart goes out to the actual trans community of which whilst ive only met 2 in real life act nothing like you see on tv and youtube) but we have to ask - is Drew still packing a swinging dick? If so ill wager hes a much bigger threat that Sterling might perhaps take him for as the pretty outer shell will throw him through a loop and even more so the rest of the family who will feel less threatened by him. Hunter is repulsive, Drew however is the opposite. Even Sterling himself was basically doomed for pussy before a nice combo of Hunter regularly drugging the girls and him alike meant he is now so juiced women are lusting after him on first sight. In many ways Sterling has used this trust from the girls to his own advantage (sabotaging the wifi etc just to get his mom to strip for his sexual relief) so imagine what Drew will do? The story already portrayed him as iffeminate weaksauce (Hunter was terrified he was gay after all) so hes not coming in as an alpha chad threat but an under the radar predator. Fuck he might even TEASE sterling himself sexually just to keep him off the scent as its never been confirmed he was straight - he could well be Bi for all we know based on how Hunter has described him in the past and his dramatic change obviously since then.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020

Hey, you're right, there are a ton of people expecting for a redemption for Drew, but for as far as I've have seen that wish is because of the thought that Drew would want to be an actual parental figure for Lucia, remember that besides the MO that Hunter descrived he also said that the only reason he ever became sexual in the first place was because he fell in love with Lucia´s mother. Many are clinging to the idea that Drew hasn't fall far enough to throw all that to the wayside... but Drew also was alone training with Hunter through out ALL of Lucia's life so him being completely gone is more likely than not.

But then again I'm not writing this game and thank god for that.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Hey, you're right, there are a ton of people expecting for a redemption for Drew, but for as far as I've have seen that wish is because of the thought that Drew would want to be an actual parental figure for Lucia, remember that besides the MO that Hunter descrived he also said that the only reason he ever became sexual in the first place was because he fell in love with Lucia´s mother. Many are clinging to the idea that Drew hasn't fall far enough to throw all that to the wayside... but Drew also was alone training with Hunter through out ALL of Lucia's life so him being completely gone is more likely than not.

But then again I'm not writing this game and thank god for that.
I dont know who says something about parental figure for Lucia, we dont know if Drew is the father, the reason why i believe shes going to flip sides, its more about Hunter, who says he got surprise to see Drew falling in love with a girl, so its possible that he always was gay/trans, and fuck girls just to please hes father, and i dont thing Drew was training with Hunter all the time, Hunter says that he miss having a son and hide Drew from MC, so i dont know, why Ophelia and Aliza dont talk about his brother/sister?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
honestly I'd think it'd be really funny if ophelia's "I don't have a brother"-answer when asked about drew is because she truly accepted him as her sister and just didn't elaborate

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
the only reason he ever became sexual in the first place was because he fell in love with Lucia´s mother.
Correction: Because he was caught jacking off in her panties. I think, if given the chance, Drew would have rather fucked Lucia's mother than walking hand in hand with her. He agreed to help Hunter so he could fuck her, not to take moonlight walks on the promenade.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Correction: Because he was caught jacking off in her panties. I think, if given the chance, Drew would have rather fucked Lucia's mother than walking hand in hand with her. He agreed to help Hunter so he could fuck her, not to take moonlight walks on the promenade.
And Hunter also fuck her, maybe MC could use that to make Drew try to have some revenge, i dont remember if Drew know that but its a possibility i guess.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
does it have any trans content?
At the moment, kind of. A character plays a game where that MC is trans. So that comes down to your pov to determine. It's also worth mentioning that at the end of last update a new character was introduced who has a high chance of being trans. Nothing has been confirmed yet, just some signs here and there. Regardless, she looked hot.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Pointless discussion, right?
It is not known if Drew has male genitalia or not, just as a reference the only transgender character I remember in the game is Tifnut's ex-boyfriend and if I'm not misremembering things she has a complete transition, bye male genitalia I mean We still don't have a man with tits, let me call him "Shemale" for lack of having another more suitable term at hand in my vocabulary.
Bottom line: We waste our time without more information from Drew at hand.

• Angry
Reactions: wolfpackjac3

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
And Hunter also fuck her, maybe MC could use that to make Drew try to have some revenge, i dont remember if Drew know that but its a possibility i guess.
Oh, Drew knows. And Drew doesn't care. Why do people think Drew wants some kind of revenge. They're enjoying their life!

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
As I've been reading this discussion about Drew I suddenly remembered a hentai manga from the 90s called Countdown: Sex Bombs. It was an anthology but several of the stories featured (apparently) trans-women who still had their penises. They'd use their feminine appearance to avoid suspicion and get people to lower their guard. I wonder if Drew will employ similar tactics?

Countdown_Sex_Bombs_v1_p031.jpg Countdown_Sex_Bombs_v1_p032.jpg Countdown_Sex_Bombs_v1_p063.jpg Countdown_Sex_Bombs_v1_p064.jpg

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes