SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Actually saying 0.1 is like saying 0.10, what comes after 0.9 in fact should be v1.0, 0.10/0.1 would come after 0.09/0.0.9 most of the times
The dot is not a decimal point!
Look at any version number of any software you own. You'll see that after a major update it'll go from 2.3.4 to 3.0. Everything before or after a dot is its own number. Version 1.5 doesn't mean it's halfway up to version 2. It just means it's a newer version of 1.4.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Any chances that v1.0 might be the last release for PV, or maybe there might be other 2-3?
I mean, I love the game, but once Ophelia content is completed (the other main girls have had plenty of action as well) seems there is little left to cover on this story. I would prefer the dev to attack a new project. Both his author, rendering and animation skills are great so he can easily create something fresh and even better again
Little left to cover? I guess u dont pay to much atention to story, theres at least 4 girls with no action, if chapter 10 end the story, i think the dev just want to rush everything and move foward, and i dont believe thats going to happen.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Little left to cover? I guess u dont pay to much atention to story, theres at least 4 girls with no action, if chapter 10 end the story, i think the dev just want to rush everything and move foward, and i dont believe thats going to happen.
Also, the object of the game isn't to fuck Ophelia, but to kick Hunter out. As long as the cousin of the Crypt Keeper is around, the story isn't finished.
Which, you know, is why I like this game. Too many devs don't focus on a story, but just put in characters to fuck, which makes people lose interest. A story is more than just a hook to fuck girls, it's to draw in the attention of the player, and this game does a wonderful job at that.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Omg I REALLY like those short stories with hunter! Big big thanks for making those! Every game with hot curvy girls should have a Hunter! And every new version gets better and better! The last one with older sister sleeping with Hunter was a hot idea Anne built up with HOT scene/animation! I just wish Hunter would have sucked her juicy tits ! But maybe next version!
I also like the tease for another version with the milf! The red head little sister is also sexy I’m just not a fan of her hair style and would think pig tails or a ponytail would fit her better! Again: thank you and please don’t stop!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
On NTR side of these instant game overs is terrible idea especially since it happens at any choice. Oh no grand pa nibbled her ear it's all over son. Personally I'm not a fan of the antagonist being hideous. Even when he isn't doing anything it's turn off.
i agree an unattractive old protagonist could work sometimes too but I think not here in this game but you can still hope some other will do it

Reactions: Dmob_6438

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
i agree an unattractive old protagonist could work sometimes too but I think not here in this game but you can still hope some other will do it
Hunter just there for a joke. He's not really threatening or in any danger of taking any of the girls unless you let him and even then half the ntr scenes end with him getting killed in someway. In canon he's probably done more to help sterling than he's done to get with any one. The ntr isn't really a huge focus in this game, hunter's just a parody of the ugly bastard trope.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Hunter just there for a joke. He's not really threatening or in any danger of taking any of the girls unless you let him and even then half the ntr scenes end with him getting killed in someway. In canon he's probably done more to help sterling than he's done to get with any one. The ntr isn't really a huge focus in this game, hunter's just a parody of the ugly bastard trope.
If u stop to think, Hunter just want someone to keep his legacy, MC is doing pretty much what Hunter want, if hes realy fill any threat with MC, he could send him to other place and enjoy the ladies, i guess this will be the plot of the game, in the end Hunter will admit that hes was trying to make MC hes successor.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Yes, Hunter is trying to make Sterling his successor, but that wasn't his original intention. Remember, Sterling came back home after he heard his father died. It wasn't from some "mysterious source" that he heard it, so Sterling coming back wasn't Hunter's plan. And while Hunter is paying for the mortgage, it's still Ophelia's house, so he can't kick Sterling out. So, Sterling can be whatever threat he wants to be, Hunter can't stop him (just like Sterling can't stop Hunter). They're at an impasse and it's all about outwitting each other.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
For the most veterans around here or rather for the best informed. A small question: has it ever been raised that the story will end in harem?
I want to say everything to the point that this will be the case, but has there ever been a confirmation of this from the developers?

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
You know as I continue playing this and seeing Hunter having sex with most of the girls, I hon would‘ve thought that Kevin will join in and help hunter with the NTR considering there was that one scene with Kevin and Aliza

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
For the most veterans around here or rather for the best informed. A small question: has it ever been raised that the story will end in harem?
I want to say everything to the point that this will be the case, but has there ever been a confirmation of this from the developers?
dartred is probably the one to listen too for game facts, but I like to believe that yes the game will end with Hunter getting his harem :D

Reactions: Kopytko113

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Yes, Hunter is trying to make Sterling his successor, but that wasn't his original intention. Remember, Sterling came back home after he heard his father died. It wasn't from some "mysterious source" that he heard it, so Sterling coming back wasn't Hunter's plan. And while Hunter is paying for the mortgage, it's still Ophelia's house, so he can't kick Sterling out. So, Sterling can be whatever threat he wants to be, Hunter can't stop him (just like Sterling can't stop Hunter). They're at an impasse and it's all about outwitting each other.
I dont know about his first intention, if Hunter realy just want to get the girls, he would at least try to hide hes intention when MC move, and if Hunter says that Ophelia need to kick someone out, i dont thing she can fight just because its her house, if Hunter stop paying for everything, shes say she would live in the street with the girls, so i think Hunter had a small lead on that but refuse to use because his focus is find a successor. I guess we are going to find out only in the end.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I dont know about his first intention, if Hunter realy just want to get the girls, he would at least try to hide hes intention when MC move, and if Hunter says that Ophelia need to kick someone out, i dont thing she can fight just because its her house, if Hunter stop paying for everything, shes say she would live in the street with the girls, so i think Hunter had a small lead on that but refuse to use because his focus is find a successor. I guess we are going to find out only in the end.
I mean at the beginning Hunter probably wanted to make MC his succesor so he revealed his hand but he also thought that he would be cooperative and Sterling turned out to be anything but.

In one of the transitions of chapter to chapter Hunter was drugged and just threw a tantrum to MC complaining that he wasn't sharing in on the wealth, also Hunter seems to love the challenge on the bad ending where Sterling was taken off the picture Hunter won completely but looked unsatisfied maybe because he lost a successor or maybe because it was too easy without MC in the way.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes