Knighthood

Dec 18, 2017
The dev said if he doesn't hear back from Patreon by June 11th, he'd find an alternative way to get it into people's hands. So no, it won't be four months.

Oct 9, 2017
its like monitizing in youtube you wait for the approval b4 uploading some content that are in the making xD

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No, but it's under threat to be nuked for ToS violation.

WWG has turned in the game to be reviewed and is waiting for patreon to get back to him now. Ball is in their court.

Last edited:

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
No, but it's under threat to be nuked for ToS violation.

WWG has turned in the game to be reviewed and is waiting for patreon to get back to him now. Ball is in their court.
What's Patreon's policy on NTR? Cause it's BS to allow NTR but not allow incest.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Cause it's BS to allow NTR but not allow incest.
The problem isn't NTR, it's the way Hunter achieves his goals. The use of drugs, non-consent and coercion is all against the TOS of Patreon. Which, I know, is also standard in other games (hell, everything Hunter does, is what the MC does in any generic incest game), but those haven't gotten reported yet. While PV was reported because someone doesn't like the NTR in the What If's, the complaint isn't NTR.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
The problem isn't NTR, it's the way Hunter achieves his goals. The use of drugs, non-consent and coercion is all against the TOS of Patreon. Which, I know, is also standard in other games (hell, everything Hunter does, is what the MC does in any generic incest game), but those haven't gotten reported yet. While PV was reported because someone doesn't like the NTR in the What If's, the complaint isn't NTR.
non-consent and coercion is the backbone of NTR though

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
non-consent and coercion is the backbone of NTR though
No, one character's love interest fucking another character who isn't them is the backbone of NTR.

Sometimes this happens through force or coercion, but other times it's consensual between the characters fucking. The jealous character isn't required to "consent" to who their love interest fucks.

All I'm trying to say is while people may find NTR distasteful, it's not inherently "problematic" from Patreon's point of view.

EDIT: One thing I find especially ridiculous about Patreon's TOS is they seem to take issue with characters using hypnosis or mind control powers to have sex. As if those were real things people might be inspired to do. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, it might not be real, but they have to make sure the participants were willing. Gotta make sure we don't violate fake peoples rights or something.

Reactions: sava75

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I also find it interesting that their section for "18+ creations and mature themes" puts limits on sexual content, but doesn't have limits on (non-sexual) violent content:

"However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex."

Does that mean one could make a game full of graphic violence and gore against women, children, and animals, and that's totally fine just as long as it's not sexual? Imagine the reaction to a dog fighting game or a school shooting game. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Minx077

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh yeah, something that just happened with another creator on Patreon. They are getting rid of young LOOKING. If your character is under a certain height, certain breast size, FUCKING HEAD TO BODY RATIO (actually listed), it now goes against TOS. This is new, this creator got warned on the 1st of this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

un-Fun fact, Marty is the same guy reviewing WWGs game lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Jude6

partner33

Jul 31, 2019
I also find it interesting that their section for "18+ creations and mature themes" puts limits on sexual content, but doesn't have limits on (non-sexual) violent content:

"However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex."

Does that mean one could make a game full of graphic violence and gore against women, children, and animals, and that's totally fine just as long as it's not sexual? Imagine the reaction to a dog fighting game or a school shooting game. :unsure:
Well Patreon is an American company so it goes without saying that the standard American hypocrisy applies, namely that most forms of violence is okay but most forms of sexual activity is not.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Oh yeah, something that just happened with another creator on Patreon. They are getting rid of young LOOKING. If your character is under a certain height, certain breast size, FUCKING HEAD TO BODY RATIO (actually listed), it now goes against TOS. This is new, this creator got warned on the 1st of this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

un-Fun fact, Marty is the same guy reviewing WWGs game lol.
It's not so new as you think the Creator of Shag the Hag was trying to make a sequel years ago and Patreon threatened a violation because a female character looked too "young"

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes